Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An observation of American guys and their game based on region.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not mean to offend you in any way friend, was just calling it as I see it. As someone who has been around a ton of Long Island women in his time in NYC, I can confidently assure you that once they are out of their cliques and in Manhattan, they go home with city guys who are not even close to being 10s. In fact, in some cases, the more taboo the better (Black, Latino, and really any kind of minority with decent looks and tight game can slay here as @In2theGame will probably attest to).

Come to think of it, Long Island seemed to have a ton of insecure women who knew that deep down, they were kind of lower on the NYC totem pole. It seems like Westchester County is home to the top tier rich folks of NYC.

You didnt offend me at all man. LOL....And yes i do agree with you on this actually

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didnt offend me at all man. LOL....And yes i do agree with you on this actually
They have a unique look to them too, you can just tell. Like women from LI and Jersey have this heavy makeup look to them while women from Westchester, UES, and UWS have this naturally beautiful look to them, like a model almost.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thrown off, even at frat parties in college I noticed the same freaking dynamic. No one talked to the girls, just dudes talked to each other. Then again, NYC does attract a lot of the frat bro type. I wish that I would have made more of my years there before the pandemic, oh man it was just so freaking easy. Anyone with a pulse and some testosterone could pull multiple times a week there, one of the easiest game cities in the country perhaps even now.

I've loved Miami and gotten laid here but the competition is freaking insane.
Dallas has had insane competition like Miami. Pre-pandemic, New York City had a reputation of being one of the better US cities for mating environments because it didn't have terrible ratios like a lot of US cities that are west of the Mississippi River.

There was a time when I was out in Dallas pre-pandemic at a bar and all the guys at that bar were doing approaches. High skill level in that bar that night. No one looked like a spammy PUA type. It was likely "naturals" and probably guys who had read about seduction and had enough social skills to look as if they were "naturals". I was impressed. There have been other times in Dallas bars over the years that I didn't see an impressive level of game from Dallas guys.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas has had insane competition like Miami. Pre-pandemic, New York City had a reputation of being one of the better US cities for mating environments because it didn't have terrible ratios like a lot of US cities that are west of the Mississippi River.

There was a time when I was out in Dallas pre-pandemic at a bar and all the guys at that bar were doing approaches. High skill level in that bar that night. No one looked like a spammy PUA type. It was likely "naturals" and probably guys who had read about seduction and had enough social skills to look as if they were "naturals". I was impressed. There have been other times in Dallas bars over the years that I didn't see an impressive level of game from Dallas guys.
I am not too familiar with Dallas but I am not shocked. I've noticed that Texans, at least in big cities, have a chippy and go-getter nature to them. It also reflects on Texas women, they are way more forward and social than their passive-aggressive and fake southern sisters. It is strange how I notice that the women almost mirror men in behavior at times, something that @Zimbabwe mentioned earlier.

Like when I was growing up in Georgia, the women were all fake, passive-aggressive, prudish, and clout chasing. The men as a result were bitter, passive-aggressive, and frustrated dudes.

Then I meet Texans and notice that the women are cool and the men tend to be forward as well.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not too familiar with Dallas but I am not shocked. I've noticed that Texans, at least in big cities, have a chippy and go-getter nature to them. It also reflects on Texas women, they are way more forward and social than their passive-aggressive and fake southern sisters. It is strange how I notice that the women almost mirror men in behavior at times, something that @Zimbabwe mentioned earlier.

Like when I was growing up in Georgia, the women were all fake, passive-aggressive, prudish, and clout chasing. The men as a result were bitter, passive-aggressive, and frustrated dudes.

Then I meet Texans and notice that the women are cool and the men tend to be forward as well.
Dallas does have a pretentious and clout chasing element to it. It's far from an idea dating environment. There are Los Angeles and Atlanta like elements here. Austin and Dallas are the two worst big city dating environments in Texas. Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio are better, bigger city environments. I have felt that Fort Worth is the best overall environment for mating at times, but I might be able to be swayed towards either Houston or San Antonio with the right case made for either of those cities.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas does have a pretentious and clout chasing element to it. It's far from an idea dating environment. There are Los Angeles and Atlanta like elements here. Austin and Dallas are the two worst big city dating environments in Texas. I think that Fort Worth is the overall best environment for mating, but Houston and San Antonio are respectable if you can find thinner women.
TBH I am witnessing the same vibe in South Florida. I notice that Ft. Lauderdale has a lot of hot women and an easier/doable dating environment. Miami on the other hand is rough.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was born and raised and still live on Long Island, I can say yes here is very clicky, the reason i dont have many friends, and the ones i do i have known for a long time. LI, SI, Bk, Queens, Manhattan...ALL have a different vibe from eachother for sure. Honestly most of woman from Long Island are very stuck up(depending on age)..Most of the really hot ones wont give you the time a day unless you're a 10/10 in their eyes, super picky for the most part...When living in Dallas I had better success with hotter woman, eventhough it was only for a short period of time i lived there

Oh and im Italian - American lol
Yea, in LI/BK/NY, the Italian and Jewish females seem to act and look the same. Stuck up and usually more pain then they are worth. But, they are daddy's little girl, so they are "special".. Please....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH I am witnessing the same vibe in South Florida. I notice that Ft. Lauderdale has a lot of hot women and an easier/doable dating environment. Miami on the other hand is rough.
The Fort Lauderdale-Miami dynamic is very similar to the Fort Worth-Dallas dynamic.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, in LI/BK/NY, the Italian and Jewish females seem to act and look the same. Stuck up and usually more pain then they are worth. But, they are daddy's little girl, so they are "special".. Please....
Yup, I agree you can say that again my friend

The Fort Lauderdale-Miami dynamic is very similar to the Fort Worth-Dallas dynamic.
Making me miss Dallas lol

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must admit that I failed to comprehend what you were trying to say.
The Catholic church creates a lot of MPS (magic pu5sy syndrome) in women who aren't all that hot, hence the pickiness and insecurity combination.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Catholic church creates a lot of MPS (magic pu5sy syndrome) in women who aren't all that hot, hence the pickiness and insecurity combination.
How is this relevant? A lot of women under 40 aren't regularly practicing Catholicism by attending Catholic Mass on a weekly basis.

Reaction score
Texas is a cakewalk compared to Nashville IMHO.

In Texas, the guys are easier to beat out because most Latin American guys follow that Machismo bull crap and it's a huge turn-off for women. In addition, the guys here have zero game and don't take care of themselves, so just having a basic game and working out puts you ahead of MOST men IMHO. The biggest hurdle is dealing with the fickleness/hopeless romanticism attitude of women here in Texas. You have to treat talking to women like catching pokemon in the safari zone lol.

For Nashville, the competition is a lot harder and you are better off doing social circle game. Using the apps or cold approaching will lead you to some pretty long dry spells. Yes! weekend tourists, you do have Broadway, but Broadway is a ONCE a Month trip at maximum for natives. There are other bar areas, but they aren't as consistently volume/talent-wise as what you will see on Broadway.

In Nashville, women have stronger social circles, so it is hard to find a woman that is willing to date outside of it. You might catch her taking a break from her social circle guys, but she knows well in her head that her future husband is going to come from that circle due to social pressure.

Another guy you have to deal with is Belmont Brad. You will never see Brad, you will only hear him vaguely get mentioned. Who is Brad? Brad is either some Mr. Fun Hipster/bartender Jason Mamoa or professional Chris Hemsworth rotation buddy she has. Every single girl in Nashville has a Brad at her disposable, so good luck dealing with that. Brad isn't picky either, so he will go to as low as a 4/10 for his slow Tuesday rotation.

Next, we have Mr.Darcy! Mr.Darcy is basically a rich Chad who simps for his women. This dude is basically Christian Grey lol. Lives in a nice pad, has a decent job, looks like Ryan Gossling, and treats his women like princesses. The biggest difference between Darcy and Brad is that Darcy is going to be with the hotter girls while Brad sticks to the lower-hanging fruit below his league.

Last, we have the Damned Men. In Texas, men have more disposable income and free time, so they vent out their sexual frustration at bars or on the roads with their truck nut trucks or muscle cars. In Nashville, the income is much lower and the cost of living is much higher, so men will vent out their frustration to the public. Nashville has a lot of desperate men going through year-long plus dry spells because of the competition in the city. You can be literally fvcking your girl in broad daylight in front of a crowd and these men will still wait for the opportunity to steal your girl while you go to the bathroom or something. These men will try and fight you at bars or throw silly random temper tantrums. If they are service workers, they will give you poor service or look for any small attempt to kick you out of a bar. You also have random men that will attempt to cling to your group like that sticky bug you find on your pants after playing in the grass lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In Texas, the guys are easier to beat out because most Latin American guys follow that Machismo bull crap and it's a huge turn-off for women. In addition, the guys here have zero game and don't take care of themselves, so just having a basic game and working out puts you ahead of MOST men IMHO. The biggest hurdle is dealing with the fickleness/hopeless romanticism attitude of women here in Texas. You have to treat talking to women like catching pokemon in the safari zone lol.

For Nashville, the competition is a lot harder and you are better off doing social circle game. Using the apps or cold approaching will lead you to some pretty long dry spells. Yes! weekend tourists, you do have Broadway, but Broadway is a ONCE a Month trip at maximum for natives. There are other bar areas, but they aren't as consistently volume/talent-wise as what you will see on Broadway.

In Nashville, women have stronger social circles, so it is hard to find a woman that is willing to date outside of it. You might catch her taking a break from her social circle guys, but she knows well in her head that her future husband is going to come from that circle due to social pressure.

Another guy you have to deal with is Belmont Brad. You will never see Brad, you will only hear him vaguely get mentioned. Who is Brad? Brad is either some Mr. Fun Hipster/bartender Jason Mamoa or professional Chris Hemsworth rotation buddy she has. Every single girl in Nashville has a Brad at her disposable, so good luck dealing with that. Brad isn't picky either, so he will go to as low as a 4/10 for his slow Tuesday rotation.

Next, we have Mr.Darcy! Mr.Darcy is basically a rich Chad who simps for his women. This dude is basically Christian Grey lol. Lives in a nice pad, has a decent job, looks like Ryan Gossling, and treats his women like princesses. The biggest difference between Darcy and Brad is that Darcy is going to be with the hotter girls while Brad sticks to the lower-hanging fruit below his league.

Last, we have the Damned Men. In Texas, men have more disposable income and free time, so they vent out their sexual frustration at bars or on the roads with their truck nut trucks or muscle cars. In Nashville, the income is much lower and the cost of living is much higher, so men will vent out their frustration to the public. Nashville has a lot of desperate men going through year-long plus dry spells because of the competition in the city. You can be literally fvcking your girl in broad daylight in front of a crowd and these men will still wait for the opportunity to steal your girl while you go to the bathroom or something. These men will try and fight you at bars or throw silly random temper tantrums. If they are service workers, they will give you poor service or look for any small attempt to kick you out of a bar. You also have random men that will attempt to cling to your group like that sticky bug you find on your pants after playing in the grass lol.
Try to fight you over your own damn woman? They are fvcking sick.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, South American and Mediterranean men put US men to shame in terms of game. There are serious flaws in New Yorkers and Los Angelinos game, but they have the most expansive pickup culture and are pretty assertive so I'll give them the nod. The mid Atlantic probably develops the most well rounded and transferrable game in an above average pickup environment.
A lot of that is honestly just cultural. A lot of men from those backgrounds are honestly often short and small, definitely not "Chads" at all. However, with their attitude towards women, from what I've seen it' comes off as a domineering/subservient role, they naturally do well with their own women who share these same attitudes. A lot of western men grow up in households where the mother is the boss and any sisters are treated like princesses, meaning they are favored. Men from this background will behave in a way to seek the approval of females, as this is how they learned to behave with their mother.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve boned chicks in multiple states. Did not notice all these intricacies you all are discussing. If you have your shvt together and have game you will pull anywhere.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think I hated Italian chicks until I had to deal with Jewish American Princesses. TBH, both demographics are beyond awful but JAPs just up the ante with their arrogance, smugness, and radical leftism. I have not met any other group in NYC that was unbearable beyond any shadow of a doubt and irritating to deal with. The worst part is that you are bound to run into one if you work in the business world in NYC or just about anywhere in the country now.

Italian American chicks can occasionally be cool and have a sense of humor, you can joke with them and be a guy. JAPs are just a different breed. Literally every other one I met was a full-on Cancel Culture woke warrior on top of being a spoiled suburban girl. You just have to deal with them more.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this relevant? A lot of women under 40 aren't regularly practicing Catholicism by attending Catholic Mass on a weekly basis.
Actually, I kind of agree with what he said. Even if women are not religious after a certain age, they did spend their entire childhood and adolescence going to church because their parents made them. It no doubt shapes their upbringing and the way they see the world. I am not surprised at all that it carries over on to adulthood. I have noticed that the extreme Catholics and even religious Protestants down south end up raising a lot of fake kids. The type that will put the hand on the Bible in front of others but then act like scumbags when the eyes are not on them.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I can only go by experience I have here man and wow, what you said sucks. From what I witnessed, it seems like the snobbier southern girls in my school ended up going to Nashville to live out that Southern Belle experience. I will say though having stayed in Nashville before and having a few wings there, it's not really that tough of a place because your competition still kind of sucks. It's not NYC-level easy but it is not exactly an LA or Miami either.

Maybe Atlanta is a bit easier, I'll give you that. Nashville is still a doable enough game city and I have known a few guys who did PUA and from my RSD days that slay with the cold approach and nightgame. Even when I was in Nashville, my matches shot up like crazy.

What I will give you is that the vibe in Nashville really sucks. The city, surprisingly, smells like $hit. The people are confrontational for no reason and rude. You do get a lot of smug southerners that are chasing clout. It is like Atlanta except slightly less trashy. I feel like if you can dissociate from the vibe and just approach, the results are easy to get in the city. That being said, it is tough to dissociate from it once you live there for a while, you almost need to get out of it for a bit and go to a good city and then go back with a newer mindset.

All that said, BRO!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I will give you is that the vibe in Nashville really sucks. The city, surprisingly, smells like $hit. It is like Atlanta except slightly less trashy. I feel like if you can dissociate from the vibe and just approach, the results are easy to get in the city.
I went to Nashville once in the late 2000s and I didn't like it. I noticed the smell near Downtown and felt a ghetto vibe.

I don't remember a lot of the spots. I do remember Centennial Park. Back in that time, I was not doing daygame but I think it could be a viable daygame spot knowing what I know now.

I disliked the Nashville weather. I could really feel the humidity. It was late Spring when I went so it was hot and humid. I was psyched to leave the humidity.