Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An observation of American guys and their game based on region.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having worked in the corporate and even startup world, these types are all too common and make their way into management too. These are some of the worst people to deal with and there are courses and books on dealing with this specific personality. Whenever someone excessively virtue signals, especially on LinkedIn, be very careful and assume the worst. Most likely, they have plotted a lot and will envy guys like ourselves that get girls.
Feminist hate it, cucks hate it, many in law enforcement hate it too and many betas hate it, and many hateful jealous types hate it.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you say the Scots-Irish in the south are like this Jesse, based on your experience?
Depends. There are various kinds of southern dudes.

1. The blue collar types are not like this at all, they are more like MMA Fighter Chael Sonnen. Usually these guys openly support Trump, are straightforward with you, will try to bust your balls, and joke around with you. You find them in smaller towns down south and rural areas as well as occasionally in suburbs of big cities.

2. The more upper middle class type of southerners are somewhat more passive-aggressive but they ignore you if they hate you. They do cling a lot to the church life.

3. In cities like Atlanta, you find a lot of passive-aggressive southerners but find that they are often transplants not from the city itself, usually yankees or Californians.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with everything you said except SoCal. Socal guys have great game.
I would have to agree with that. In fact, I'd say guys in places like San Diego probably have the best game out of anywhere in the world. A SoCal guy can go anywhere worldwide and slay. They do seem to run into hurdles in Miami but then again, Miami is a tough market.