Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone pull off LTR without marriage??

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's something I noticed that has happened with couples around ages 26-32 in bigger metro area when they are childless and the participants have a BA/BS degree or higher. Weddings start happening in flurries. There's other anxiety and unnerved feelings around those who aren't married when the marriages start piling up, which can often lead to those on the later end of the timing spectrum on marriages to get into bad marriages due to feelings of immense social pressure.
I wouldn't limit it to metro areas... although this probably does happen a lot earlier in place more rural. My feeling on marriage is basically that it can be useful and a good foundation for those that want a family. It basically creates one unit for lawful purposes which lead to tax incentives. Obviously makes it harder for either party to cease the agreement thus the level of commitment needed behind it.

If one doesn't have a desire to have a family I don't feel it is necessary other than potential health insurance purposes.

I was thinking about going the Islam approach to be fair. If I can be married to 2 or more women, I basically keep them in competition for my time and feelings etc.. Only one of the marriages is legally recognized in the US while she still needs to follow all the penchants of her home countries culture.
If only these were feasible lol

Naturally, no. But I think if u can pull it off, its worth it.
That sounds kind of like an oxymoron though.. Why would something not natural to males be worth it?

The Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Already posted my thoughts dude. Buying two apts in a building is just an unreal suggestion.
Hmm I think it's not a bad idea, bit over the top. You could just get a large house with extra bedrooms and sleep separated in your own room. You have your alone time and then you see each other on weekends or whenever you have your relax days to have together time.

Just an idea!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hmm I think it's not a bad idea, bit over the top. You could just get a large house with extra bedrooms and sleep separated in your own room. You have your alone time and then you see each other on weekends or whenever you have your relax days to have together time.

Just an idea!
Been there, done that. Trust when I say it becomes an issue if/when the relationship fails. Regardless, if you want to move a partner in, for the love of the heavens, have her sign a cohabitation agreement. If she refuses, then at least you know you've dodged a potentially huge headache.