Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rickboy is back update: kids, ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from your own anger about how her text to your mom has affected you, do you feel there is any validity in her fears about you based on the actions you have taken with her? Are your actions consistent with a man who is psychologically well? Do psychologically well men use their children's phone to attempt to lie and force their way into someone's life who has made it clear they want nothing to do with that person? Do adults who are psychologically well obsess over hurting a woman simply because she doesn't want him (and for good reason based on all the things you have said you did to her).

It is time to take some responsibility for yourself and your own actions instead of being angry with others.
Even tho I shouldn't have pushed her during one argument and acted like an idiot that can't let go contacting her several times. She most likely used it all to get rid of me. So I guess is 50/50..she is right and I'm right.

Regardless, if she had kept in contact, at least being friendly, I would let my kid now see her when he is here. But the way things are now I think I better stay away. She wants nothing to do with me and blames it all on me, great, my son is out too. All or nothing will be.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You are being fed bull sht and you live on it, it’s like you’re not a steamer but bullshtter. Yes, I can put my ass into you ex wife’s vagina. You fcking creepy. Rick boy should focus on Rick Boy himself and his kis and fck everybody else.

Igetit!

Reaction score
The real solution is to find another woman that you like more than her.
No it's not. Long as someone looks for INNER peace OUTSIDE OF themselves in another,they're forever doomed to be in a mental state of hurt,anguish,and turmoil.

All he'd be is headache and a problem in another person's life........much like he is with this woman.

Best thing she could do is file a restraining order,and get as far away as she possible can from this guy.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's not. Long as someone looks for INNER peace OUTSIDE OF themselves in another,they're forever doomed to be in a mental state of hurt,anguish,and turmoil.

All he'd be is headache and a problem in another person's life........much like he is with this woman.

Best thing she could do is file a restraining order,and get as far away as she possible can from this guy.
I haven't contacted her in any shape or form, nor do I want to. Not sure why u even are talking about restraining order.
An eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth. She ain't going out of this laughing that's for sure. Especially after calling my mom, fired me, and trying to turn my family, friends and even my son against me, and a bunch of other crap she did. If I can't hurt her emotionally because she is detached, I will hurt her daughter by not letting the kids meet.
Revenge is a dish that is best served cold.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok, you're right, but just in case he can't reach nirvana and become the next Buddha, banging another broad is the next breast thing.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth. ... I will hurt her daughter by not letting the kids meet.
Revenge is a dish that is best served cold.
Don't get biblical on us. If you're thinking about revenge then that means you're still emotionally invested. And it's not nice to try to hurt someone by being cruel to their children.

You need to let go and move on.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get biblical on us. If you're thinking about revenge then that means you're still emotionally invested. And it's not nice to try to hurt someone by being cruel to their children.

You need to let go and move on.
Best not let the kids meet anyways. I don't feel like going over her house with my kid and possibly see her with another guy, and look like a clown. Better stay away I think

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, you are dealing with a seriously disturbed individual here. My advice to all is to stop trying to advise him. He needs professional help and we are just trudging through the mud with a man who is incapable of comprehending and acting upon our advice. He needs professional counseling, not us.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have a very obsessive personality and I'm very vindictive. I hate losing. Sure I can find a better woman that's no problem.. But the way things ended with my ex, I just want revenge.

When I broke NC back in July using my son's phone, I kid you not she texted my mother telling about it. My mother than naively texted my son's mother. Then my son's mother called my ex. I can only imagine what they spoke.

I read my ex text to my mother. Sosomething along the lines.

"ricboy texted me using your grandchild phone with lies. He is not well. He attacked me and has tried to contact me a few times. I'm worried because if your grandchild moves here to live with Ricboy, I'm sure he is not gonna let the kid play with my daughter and there is no way I can keep na eye on the kid to make sure he is safe.
If I suspect he is not a good dad to his kid I'm going to the social services.
Please never show this message to Ricboy or all hell is gonna break loose"

I kid you not, she texted that to my mom.

I really want to somehow hurt her emotionally. I'm not gonna let the kids meet.
This is some psychotic sh!t bro. Why would you want to waste this type of negative energy on this person that can be used to find someone who is much better than she is?

Move on and find someone else. She has taken up far too much space in your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.