Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Moderators? Sign Me Up!

U

user43770

Someone has to keep you idiots from letting this place turn into the training ground for the next right wing nutball terrorist. You let white supremacist propaganda stay up undeleted, and that's funny and all, but don't you think they go through the internet records of the nutballs who get arrested? What would it do to this place if we were the site that radicalized the next mass murderer? I want to be the one pointing out these things before they happen. You can take that as hatred if you want, but I think of it as constructive criticism.
You have to be trolling at this point in your sosuave career.

Sure, this forum is mostly conservative, but men a generally conservative.

And you always go back to the same, tired platitude about right-wing extremists. You've been doing it for years.

Sosuave has never attracted that type of crowd and you know it. Go drink a guiness, pick your garden and seethe at the thought of America being great for 4 more years

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone has to keep you idiots from letting this place turn into the training ground for the next right wing nutball terrorist. You let white supremacist propaganda stay up undeleted, and that's funny and all, but don't you think they go through the internet records of the nutballs who get arrested? What would it do to this place if we were the site that radicalized the next mass murderer? I want to be the one pointing out these things before they happen. You can take that as hatred if you want, but I think of it as constructive criticism.
So much toxic masculinity right? and I heard they even play videogames like call of duty and grand theft auto.

logicallefty

Reaction score
hope they do a good job this forum has grown alot
Absolutely for sure. I can remember in the last probably five years they were 180,000 members. The site administrator at one point cut out about half of those down to about 60,000. Due to inactivity I believe. Now we are back up around 96,000.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Strongly suggest the following, to make it an overall balanced mod team,

1. ALAN - motivator/dominant personality.
2. Atom Smasher - unknown profile, hangs somewhere between, a doer/motivator/nerd but a dominant.
3. Igetit, logicallefty and another fella that's seldom around (forgot his name but he's a bpd loverboy) - expressives/passive personality.
4. Baby Bill - intellectual/passive personality.
5. Des, Amante and another one more fella I forgot his name but stalks the forum - Doers/Dominant personality.

You guys only need 1 motivator per team (which u hv in Alan) and the REST should ideally be spread out equally to maintain balance.

From the above list, it's the intellectual personality that's lacking.

So there's zekko, samspade and a couple more nerds around that should consider signing up.

BTW TyTe u r an intellectual....

logicallefty

Reaction score
Strongly suggest the following, to make it an overall balanced mod team,

1. ALAN - motivator/dominant personality.
2. Atom Smasher - unknown profile, hangs somewhere between, a doer/motivator/nerd but a dominant.
3. Igetit, logicallefty and another fella that's seldom around (forgot his name but he's a bpd loverboy) - expressives/passive personality.
4. Baby Bill - intellectual/passive personality.
5. Des, Amante and another one more fella I forgot his name but stalks the forum - Doers/Dominant personality.

You guys only need 1 motivator per team (which u hv in Alan) and the REST should ideally be spread out equally to maintain balance.

From the above list, it's the intellectual personality that's lacking.

So there's zekko, samspade and a couple more nerds around that should consider signing up.

BTW TyTe u r an intellectual....
@Atom Smasher Was definitely our motivator. No question about that. Teamwork is definitely important for us. We try to enforce rules the same and make group decisions when it comes to banning people. Any new addition to our team is going to have their post history reviewed and we will also review how many times they have been warned or temporarily banned. The ideal candidate will not have a history of getting into bickering matches with people. Those of us above who you say have a passive personality, Keep in mind that being a moderator requires some tact and discretion. There are things we might want to say on the public forum but we practice restraint because that’s part of our job.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I suggest corrector. His name alone should get him a spot. He corrects.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I'm actually around A LOT MORE than people may realize. I just spend like 95% of my time in the background....usually replying to private messages. I probably have more PM posts than regular ones,like 3 times as many.

Another thing is,I don't like to OVER-moderate. I don't believe in jumping on members for every little infraction.

I like to let people talk,have free expression.....share different points of view,agree or disagree,and challenge each other. It's only if it gets to name-calling,insults,and personal attacks that I'd prefer to step in.

Good luck to those of you who decide to throw your hats in the ring to be a moderator. And to whoever is selected,I can't wait til the first time you log in here after not having been here for a day or two,only to see random members calling you "stupid","unfair",or accusing you of being on a power trip because "so and so" got banned....when you YOURSELF just found out they got banned cause you hadn't been here all day.

:lol:

But hey.....it comes with the territory.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you always go back to the same, tired platitude about right-wing extremists. You've been doing it for years.

Sosuave has never attracted that type of crowd and you know it.
We're probably already being watched and catalogued as a hate speech site. There are several research projects underway to track sites like these. Asking for moderators to work for free, while they run the chance of being associated with this place whenever the sh1t does hit the fan, well that's just irresponsible.

Sosuave search for "the jews"

U

user43770

We're probably already being watched and catalogued as a hate speech site. There are several research projects underway to track sites like these. Asking for moderators to work for free, while they run the chance of being associated with this place whenever the sh1t does hit the fan, well that's just irresponsible.

Coming to terms with the state of the sexual market place is enough to make any man angry. We all know that, brother.

But we have a solid bunch of regulars that help them through it. You're one of them. I've been kicking around for 20 years and I've never seen anyone be overly outrageous

Billtx49

Reaction score

Not a bad collection of Moderator locked threads, ones containing banned posters, and ancient ones to boot. Peddle conspiracy on forums that promote it, we kick that trash to the curb here…

logicallefty

Reaction score
Not a bad collection of Moderator locked threads, ones containing banned posters, and ancient ones to boot. Peddle conspiracy on forums that promote it, we kick that trash to the curb here…
Good Google search too. lots of ways to make Google find anything you want with quotes, switches, etc.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming to terms with the state of the sexual market place is enough to make any man angry. We all know that, brother.

But we have a solid bunch of regulars that help them through it. You're one of them. I've been kicking around for 20 years and I've never seen anyone be overly outrageous
Damn, you just saw right through to what he was really expressing? Tyte the empath.