Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Moderators? Sign Me Up!

U

user43770

Nah, I think Poon King and Play Her Man were later imitators.
Yeah, burroughs was the first poster to ever reference Briffault's Law. And he did it constantly. And the first to use red ink.

Poon King took his style and ran with it. Made a name for himself in his own right.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, burroughs was the first poster to ever reference Briffault's Law. And he did it constantly. And the first to use red ink.

Poon King took his style and ran with it. Made a name for himself in his own right.
Poon King/PHM was a clown... going back and reading his posts, what a joke.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King/PHM was a clown... going back and reading his posts, what a joke.
Are you retatet?

There is no "alpha" in emotionally committing to ONE woman. Once a man's kids reach adult age.. that's his cute to EXIT and upgrade to a younger sexier model. NOT to stick around like a beaten dog eating sh!t because he is "afraid of losing her". Once you marry a woman there is no reason for her to love you or please you anymore and over time she realizes what you have is essentially hers.
Anyone who wrote that is a genious.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea
Thats bad, I didnt share his political view but he was a positive user to talk about many topics.

Guru is probably posting with some other nick, just pick any that brags about being a top alpha among the top alphas yet flood the board with 100 messages daily when is around...maybe he is a public employee that would explain the free time.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Thats bad, I didnt share his political view but he was a positive user to talk about many topics.

Guru is probably posting with some other nick, just pick any that brags about being a top alpha among the top alphas yet flood the board with 100 messages daily when is around...maybe he is a public employee that would explain the free time.
Yeah I always liked Espi. Didn’t pay attention to Guru posts.

logicallefty

Reaction score
His politics did not align with the views of the other mods. This site is very right wing.
Fact Check: He got fired for being a mod because he was trying to micromanage the rest of the MOD team and being a jerk.

BB You’ve been a really good member overall other than your hatred for the mod team. You’ve been a solid contributor. But if the site does not align with your views why do you keep coming back? I always find it fascinating people that bash sosuave and keep returning. Enlighten me.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fact Check: He got fired for being a mod because he was trying to micromanage the rest of the MOD team and being a jerk.

BB You’ve been a really good member overall other than your hatred for the mod team. You’ve been a solid contributor. But if the site does not align with your views why do you keep coming back? I always find it fascinating people that bash sosuave and keep returning. Enlighten me.
Someone has to keep you idiots from letting this place turn into the training ground for the next right wing nutball terrorist. You let white supremacist propaganda stay up undeleted, and that's funny and all, but don't you think they go through the internet records of the nutballs who get arrested? What would it do to this place if we were the site that radicalized the next mass murderer? I want to be the one pointing out these things before they happen. You can take that as hatred if you want, but I think of it as constructive criticism.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Someone has to keep you idiots from letting this place turn into the training ground for the next right wing nutball terrorist. You let white supremacist propaganda stay up undeleted, and that's funny and all, but don't you think they go through the internet records of the nutballs who get arrested? What would it do to this place if we were the site that radicalized the next mass murderer? I want to be the one pointing out these things before they happen. You can take that as hatred if you want, but I think of it as constructive criticism.
There is a term for what you’re trying to do but I can’t think of it off the top of my head.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I vote for @Bible_Belt to be a moderator and show the world how it's supposed to be done.
All are welcome to apply, even those with a disdain for our shop. Maybe Allen lays in bed at night thinking about one of his 96,000+ members being the next Timothy McVeigh and wants someone to keep us all in line.