"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Which of these options is the best for a first date

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I'm working on my body during this lockdown. My abs to be specific.

About that stink part, really?
I've farted and some girls clear off hating it and others laugh at it and stay in the place where the fart smell is.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
I've farted and some girls clear off hating it and others laugh at it and stay in the place where the fart smell is.
Wow. They must have been really attracted to you. Were those dates successful?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Hello

I almost got a girl on a date just before Universities were closed. In my school, the options I see are quite few. Which of these options do you think would be best for a first date.

1. A semi open restaurant for a drink(orange juice) and snacks(pies, doughnuts and stuff like that). It's the cheapest option

2. A restaurant for real food. (These ones are abundant on campus)

3. The school's zoo. (It's quite large and has many animals, light food and drinks are available at entry point)

4. A nearby cinema. (Students go here quite often but I don't think it's good for a first date)
None. Grab some coffee and find a park to walk. This will provide more one on one attention and minimize any distractions. Plus it will allow you to hold hands or do kino eventually and also kiss during the date without her feeling uncomfortable if she's not into PDA as not too many people will be around.

This is the cheapest and least effort option and one I do quite frequently, especially during the pandemic.

You wanna minimize distractions and get to know her on a first date. You don't want her to view you as an activity partner or a simp resource for her to get free meals or entertainment out of you.
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
None. Grab some coffee and find a park to walk. This will provide more one on one attention and minimize any distractions. Plus it will allow you to hold hands or do kino eventually and also kiss during the date without her feeling uncomfortable if she's not into PDA as not too many people will be around.

This is the cheapest and least effort option and one I do quite frequently, especially during the pandemic.

You wanna minimize distractions and get to know her on a first date. You don't want her to view you as an activity partner or a simp resource for her to get free meals or entertainment out of you.
Well said. Some girls keep guys for the underlined
 
Top