Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women cant complete you. Kill the thirst

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I would say as I got older I lost indifference because of the sense of lost time and seeing the dating market crash. My peak indifference would probably be 27yo when I had abundance, the market was fine, and I knew I still had my prime ahead of me. Of course, all of this is because I didn't let go of my desire.
What exactly are we desiring bro? Is it the pleasure of actually bumping nice 8/10 butt cheeks that we are chasing? What is it exactly that we think we will gain? This is not a retorical question lol

If it is the pleasure of gripping a nice azz then cant we technically just buy that? So it cant be just mere pleasure.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thirst is prevalent for many reasons but being desired is definitely part of it. But getting someone to desire you is definitely not as rare as getting someone to truly love you on the same level you love them. That to me is super rare. Oftentimes in most relationships, there is always one person that loves the other more.
Why do we need that external source of love so badly? Its so crippling. You are depending on another person. A capricious female at that.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend told me some real stuff once. He said even the most thugged out dude giggles like a school girl when he is pillow talking in bed with his girl. He was your typical urban black dude been to jail etc.

Even the "hardest" guys still desperately seek female unconditional love. If you can break this need then you will be in the top 10% of men mentally.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Social status
2. Feeling appreciated from women in particular
3. Validating sex from a willing partner
4. Love, even if we recognize that it's conditional at the end of the day
5. Companionship

I'm not saying that you shouldn't try to kill our desire and especially our need for these sort of things but I think this is pretty comprehensive of things that you can get from relationships that you cannot get elsewhere.
Yeh brotha i agree. I think in non western nations that is a reasonable list of expectations...maybe. But you will definitely not find that in modern American women. The juice is not worth the squeeze.

Here is a thought experiment. Is there a society in which men dont want women to provide them with the qualities on that list?
How is the inter gender dynamic in those societies?

Is it an inherent quality of the masculine to seek #1-4? #5 i think is universal. What about tribal warrior cultures. Dagestani culture or native tribes or even nordic viking culture.

Maybe we seek #1-4 because we dont get it anywhere else. Our world is too civilized. Maybe if we had an existential fight we would find meaning in other things than a beautiful woman. Idk bro what do you think?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do we need that external source of love so badly? Its so crippling. You are depending on another person. A capricious female at that.
There are some parts of a nan psyche he cannot fill alone. We are not "asexual".

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never been to war but i used to be fascinated by soldiers. Reading memoirs and books about war survivors you learn alot. These men were in a weird way happy. They had a tribe they could depend on. They felt needed and respected. They knew their place in the world because it was simple. Stay alive and help your brother stay alive.

They pretty much only used women for recreation. Prostitutes behind the safe zone etc. I am not advocating violence and the use of hookers.

I am saying that it may be possible to find true validation in something other than women. But you still need them to fill that procreation and recreation role. Funny enough thats what women are best at. They are best at objectifying themselves and best at being mothers. Thats also when they are happiest. When they are looked at as a sex object but yet also get to fulfill that maternal instinct.

Tyler Durden in Fight Club basically just used that chick for sex and maybe companionship ( kinda).

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never been to war but i used to be fascinated by soldiers. Reading memoirs and books about war survivors you learn alot.
"My most-dearest little Greta. 1000 times and well more think I on you, little sweet angel. God let me one time have that mercy to see you again. Forgive me that I've written to you…” - Georg Christian de Frese, cornet of Västgöta-Dal's cavalry regiment.

”Wish I that God the most-highest wants to preserve my dear miss mother and my most-dearest Sara little from all danger and all harm. She with I remain my most-dearest friend's most faithful man in in death.” - Anders Möller, ensign of Närke-Värmland's infantry regiment.

Letters from swedish soldiers in the Great Northern War (1700-1721), translated literally by me.

I guess these guys were just weak beta cucks though, right. And then the feminists can say their wives or the women they hoped to make their wives were the female equivalents of that.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"My most-dearest little Greta. 1000 times and well more think I on you, little sweet angel. God let me one time have that mercy to see you again. Forgive me that I've written to you…” - Georg Christian de Frese, cornet of Västgöta-Dal's cavalry regiment.

”Wish I that God the most-highest wants to preserve my dear miss mother and my most-dearest Sara little from all danger and all harm. She with I remain my most-dearest friend's most faithful man in in death.” - Anders Möller, ensign of Närke-Värmland's infantry regiment.

Letters from swedish soldiers in the Great Northern War (1700-1721), translated literally by me.

I guess these guys were just weak beta cucks though, right. And then the feminists can say their wives or the women they hoped to make their wives were the female equivalents of that.
Lol i agree you can find examples of simp soldiers. But look up Ghenkis Khans view on women and how he treated them. I will find examples later.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol i agree you can find examples of simp soldiers. But look up Ghenkis Khans view on women and how he treated them. I will find examples later.
I was being sardonic - I meant that those soldiers were good men.

Genghis Khan shouldn't be an inspiration, unless you want to idealize evil.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hey brotha i agree. I dont like the guy either but he did something right. You dont take over half of euroasia unless you have some proven methods. In every " evil " leader there is some good. For example the guy never tried to convert the religious beliefs of the people he conquered. He let them practice whatever they wanted.

Much of what we know about him could also be false or exaggerated. But i agree i am not the bigges fan. There are other examples i will give later but he is the first that came to mind . Once i get off work i will send them.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ghenkis khan put the men first. The men ate first and best because they were the warriors. It was the opposite of gynocentrism. So you put men first and the result is conquering the world. When you put women first in a society the result is Soy boys and negative birth rates. Hmmm interesting

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghenkis khan but the men first. The men ate first and best because they were the warriors. It was the opposite of gynocentrism. So you put men first and the result is conquering the world. When you put women first in a society the result is Soy boys and negative birth rates. Hmmm interesting
"The result is Soy boys" :rofl:

I agree that women cannot win unless men are winners. If you turn men into losers, women will feel they've lost too because they want men who are winners. They want men who are more assertive and dominant than them, make more money, have more education, are more stoic than them, more experienced than them with more to teach, and of course the physical attributes of being stronger and taller than them. When men don't have more of those things, they start complaining.... as about the "lack of marriageable men".

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree that women cannot win unless men are winners. If you turn men into losers, women will feel they've lost too because they want men who are winners. They want men who are more assertive and dominant than them, make more money, have more education, are more stoic than them, more experienced than them with more to teach, and of course the physical attributes of being stronger and taller than them. When men don't have more of those things, they start complaining.... as about the "lack of marriageable men".
I couldnt have said it better bro. 100% Truth

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Trying to fill that void with a women is an implicit acknowledgement that she is better than you. This is undeniable. Thirst = she is better. You need her to complete you.

She can sense that on some subconscious level. And as you stated she needs you to be better than her. She needs to chase you to fill her void...not the other way around.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to fill that void with a women is an implicit acknowledgement that she is better than you. This is undeniable. Thirst = she is better. You need her to complete you.

She can sense that on some subconscious level. And as you stated she needs you to be better than her. She needs to chase you to fill her void...not the other way around.
I think there is truth to this.

Humans in general take for granted what they don't have to work for, this goes for both men and women. And since women want men who are mentally stronger than them on top of that, they can be repelled by men who seem to need them too much. In the 3 categories men can fit into (with overlap) - Arousing, Useful, Useless - men who "need" her are Useful because she can control them and they are willing to do things for her, but they are not Arousing because women want men who are in control, not men who can be controlled... especially not by someone like her who is supposed to be weaker than him.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the OP on alot of what he said.

Last night; I felt and had a nice pair of titties in my mouth. First time I have gotten any action in probably 4.5 nonths.

Did I wake up any happier or accomplished because of it? Nope!

I also think this proves the existence of God. We can indulge in sex, money, drugs, nice cars or any other materialistic thing you can think of. Does it satisfy us? Nope

We are always looking for something deeper and we are hardwired for the divine.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why dealing with early childhood trauma is essential. Everyone has some. It effects your life in ways that you dont even notice. Inner game rests on this early childhood trauma.
how?