Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how much good advice people on this forum give him, Biggoal will continue to make excuses for himself to take the easy way out and do nothing to change his station in life. Look at how he rationalizes in the last few posts he made. This is someone with no drive and no ambition. I won't waste another moment on someone as lazy as him. Going to skip over any post that he makes. It's all about being lazy, complaining, and then talking nonstop about dating senior citizens.
Are you gonna ignore him? Heck even I am giving him advice and I'm a noobie.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you gonna ignore him? Heck even I am giving him advice and I'm a noobie.
Yep. Multiple members have given him detailed instructions on how to not suck at life. He should be grateful they aren't charging him. Yet every post he makes is to tell us that he basically will continue what he's been doing. The last few posts he made with the rationalizations of fat guys getting women are just ways in which he wants to stay exactly the same. Meanwhile, you look at most fat guys - they don't get anywhere near the quality of women guys in shape get. It's also a matter of health; if he thinks being fat and unhealthy and dying earlier gets him women, let him have at it. The truth is, he will never know what it's like to be in shape and merely have to show up at a venue and women automatically hit on you. He will literally never know what that's like because he doesn't have it in him to work hard to build that. It takes years. And guys like him are of the microwave mentality - they want everything right this second with minimal effort.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Multiple members have given him detailed instructions on how to not suck at life. He should be grateful they aren't charging him. Yet every post he makes is to tell us that he basically will continue what he's been doing. The last few posts he made with the rationalizations of fat guys getting women are just ways in which he wants to stay exactly the same. Meanwhile, you look at most fat guys - they don't get anywhere near the quality of women guys in shape get. It's also a matter of health; if he thinks being fat and unhealthy and dying earlier gets him women, let him have at it. The truth is, he will never know what it's like to be in shape and merely have to show up at a venue and women automatically hit on you. He will literally never know what that's like because he doesn't have it in him to work hard to build that. It takes years. And guys like him are of the microwave mentality - they want everything right this second with minimal effort.
So true

jerrycalahan

Banned
Reaction score
All you guys talking about being buff BUT lately I notice a lot of husky and fat guys with hot women IF they have beards! A lot of overweight guys I notice are still getting decent women if they're growing a beard.
What type of sample size are you talking about? One or two guys? 50? 100? 1,000? 10,000?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get decent reply rates and dates from them and most of them are fairly hot looking too. Ages 38 to 50. Why would they take me over a fat older guy with a beard?
Bro stfu lol... they didn't take you over anyone if they never had sex with you. The guy who had sex with them is the one that was chosen

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you've never been to Minnesota or California then
I assume everyone in Cali is just ****ed in the head tho. Just liberal af, particularly in SoCal.

Minnesota has a lot of Somalis from what I heard though, and those people look different from other African Americans. They all got higher cheekbones bro, every single one of them. It’s the same in the UK too where they got Somalis there as well—all of them got them cheekbones bruh. Goodlooking people. I personally am not really attracted to black chicks, just not my type. But these people were especially goodlooking for some reason. Just in my opinion anyway.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume everyone in Cali is just ****ed in the head tho. Just liberal af, particularly in SoCal.

Minnesota has a lot of Somalis from what I heard though, and those people look different from other African Americans. They all got higher cheekbones bro, every single one of them. It’s the same in the UK too where they got Somalis there as well—all of them got them cheekbones bruh. Goodlooking people. I personally am not really attracted to black chicks, just not my type. But these people were especially goodlooking for some reason. Just in my opinion anyway.
That's the thing though, if you're good looking there are no rules lol. Some black people just look really good, and some of us have high check bones because a lot of us are mixed with native American. I kinda have a European look and I don't have any Somali blood or nothing. I'm just a good looking black guy period. I call myself the black Cristiano Ronaldo lol

I don't like black women either, so I ain't mad at you

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Who cares if they're liberal. If they're hot bang em. I don't care

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to be fat. I'd rather be skinny. When I was fat I felt nasty.
Dude,125 at 5'9" or whatever you are is beyond skinny. No body is going to want to date that. They are going to feel like dating an Ethiopian they need to feed. Get it up to 145-160lb and your good. We gave you the formula to put on size.

Plus you need to be getting your dyck wet somewhere. Heavier girls like skinny dudes, so you might park your c0ck in a fat chick for now. It'll raise your confidence and testosterone and stop you from complaining.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dude,125 at 5'9" or whatever you are is beyond skinny. No body is going to want to date that. They are going to feel like dating an Ethiopian they need to feed. Get it up to 145-160lb and your good. We gave you the formula to put on size.

Plus you need to be getting your dyck wet somewhere. Heavier girls like skinny dudes, so you might park your c0ck in a fat chick for now. It'll raise your confidence and testosterone and stop you from complaining.
A guy who worked for a vendor where I work is like 5 foot 5 and like 105 lbs super skinny and gets chicks mostly cold approach. Granted like hb 6 or hb7, lower than what you guys on here go far. Goes to clubs and that. The ones I get from old are better looking. But just the point hes a stick and can get dates.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy who worked for a vendor where I work is like 5 foot 5 and like 105 lbs super skinny and gets chicks mostly cold approach. Granted like hb 6 or hb7, lower than what you guys on here go far. Goes to clubs and that. The ones I get from old are better looking. But just the point hes a stick and can get dates.
You also said in another post somewhere that a woman asked you for more pics, because she thought you were SKINNY... so yea. Stop it

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, but it's not a good position to be in. It's like saying that driving a 84 honda accord rust bucket is the best way to roll in these situations.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Right, your not gonna ask about politics and that's gonna turn you off from hitting it.
A lot of the hot women on old are liberal and even state it. I'm to the right and dont mention it. Gotta hide your politics.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve wanted to post this thread for literally years! But never knew if it would violate forum terms, I think it would solve a ton of problems on this forum.

I think some of us aren’t getting the results we want because your look needs a little tweaking, we are all diamonds in the rough.

So I invite anyone who is brave enough to post their real life picture and let us critique you in a friendly way.

The rules:
-No pictures with company logos or showing where you work

-No disrespect/bullying. We are helping each other, not here to make fun of each other.

-Feel free to blur a portion of the photo (eyes perhaps) to retain some anonymity.

and of course I’ll go first:
View attachment 3469
I know my beard looks a little messy, it’s usually neater.
Although I’m new to this forum, there’s some insight I can offer. You need a fuller pic of your overall presentation and your general style.

What’s your identity and sexy stereotype?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a general comment to all the gym pics.

Being a musclehead is a type. Having muscles is good but there’s more than just building muscle. Frankly some of you would improve more by doing yoga, CrossFit, martial art, dance classes (ballet, lead/follow, etc.) or any other movement activity that would train how you move with grace, balance and poise through a room.

It would improve your body language and general ‘vibe’ much more than just adding more muscle.

As a musclehead, there’s always the bigger guy, but he is also the slower guy, the one dimensional guy, the guy that can be easily out-maneuvered except for his bench press domain.

The world is much larger than the four walls of the gym.