Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

8 Signs you are a "Shallow Person"

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I guess I need to stop having emphasis on money. It's pretty shallow. Also, I rank looks in a female as pretty high. Trying to be less shallow.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I guess I need to stop having emphasis on money. It's pretty shallow. Also, I rank looks in a female as pretty high. Trying to be less shallow.
Lolll did not watch vid but ik this is bs.

I like to be shallow at first and i should.
Then look for substance.

Have standards does not equal shallow.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Bruh, that video is nonsense.... Moneymaxxing and looksmaxxing should be your top priorities as a man....
I agree with this, so long as it isn't to the point where it is detrimental to your overall happiness and well being.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Hmm I d say accomplishments not just money. A brilliant jazz musician is probably poor but still following his purpose. And most musos I know r hooked up poor or not and yes that includes old guys.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
241
Location
Melbourne
Also, I rank looks in a female as pretty high. Trying to be less shallow.
I don't believe you can be a straight male and not value looks in women highly.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,813
Location
象外
I've watched a few of that guy's videos.

He always introduces himself as "Dr. whatever" so I looked him up.

His doctorate is in philosophy.

That's almost as bad as having a doctorate in education and calling yourself "Dr. whatever."
 
Top