Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women flaking

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she reaches out I will arrange a date and go for the kiss next time. Thats if she reaches out
She already reached out. Did she call your extension or your personal phone?

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She already reached out. Did she call your extension or your personal phone?
She called my ext and thats when I told her to let me kno when she figure out her schedule

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She called my ext and thats when I told her to let me kno when she figure out her schedule
So when you asked her out the first and second time. Did you call your extension or personal phone?

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically i should wait til she call me since I threw the ball back at her?

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause if i call her knowing I threw the ball back at her then its gonna make me look weak

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause if i call her knowing I threw the ball back at her then its gonna make me look weak
You are still not answering my questions. There are question marks at the end of each question.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you think she might have deleted my number which is why she called me at my ext?

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You think I should asked her why she called my ext instead of my personal or just leave it alone since i put the ball back in her court

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think I should asked her why she called my ext instead of my personal or just leave it alone since i put the ball back in her court
That is an stupid question to ask!

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What should i do then and why you dont like the fact that she called me on my ext telling me her number didn't change?
Well. All I can tell you is she wants you to call her to her personal number. Why doesn't she call you to your personal number. Sound like a validation. Why not ask you out. She knows you won't rape or eat her. I think she wants you to make a move, but you don't tell me her schedule... You seen her Facebook profile? Google her name? What about linkedin?

I believe the website "mylife" can tell you about her.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. All I can tell you is she wants you to call her to her personal number. Why doesn't she call you to your personal number. Sound like a validation. Why not ask you out. She knows you won't rape or eat her. I think she wants you to make a move, but you don't tell me her schedule... You seen her Facebook profile? Google her name? What about linkedin?

I believe the website "mylife" can tell you about her.
I cant find her facebook so basically if she just called my ext to tell me to call her phone then it might just be validation n nothing else. She dont have a LinkedIn

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant find her facebook so basically if she just called my ext to tell me to call her phone then it might just be validation n nothing else. She dont have a LinkedIn
We have the same work schedule 7 on 7 off

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg. 95 replies. Why is this even a discussion. Flake outs do not get a second chance. If she WAS INTERESTED then there would be no flake out. Only exception is if she gives a hard date and time as alternative.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have the same work schedule 7 on 7 off
Do not call her. It seems to be premeditated. She didn't call your personal number because she knows you can dodge the call. However, you had no clue what she was going to talk about when she called your ext.

So she wanted you to receive the message. She was making sure.You still validated her no matter what.

If she really is wanting you, she should ask you out or hint for. I would take her to the movie theater and make out there after she hints.
If she tries to take you home to be her handy man, DON'T TRY TO FVCK her, unless she comes out naked of the restroom or grabs your hand and takes you to bed.
Be in control and only kiss her if she lets you, but no fvcking or try to unvolutarity undress her.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not call her. It seems to be premeditated. She didn't call your personal number because she knows you can dodge the call. However, you had no clue what she was going to talk about when she called your ext.

So she wanted you to receive the message. She was making sure.You still validated her no matter what.

If she really is wanting you, she should ask you out or hint for. I would take her to the movie theater and make out there after she hints.
If she tries to take you home to be her handy man, DON'T TRY TO FVCK her, unless she comes out naked of the restroom or grabs your hand and takes you to bed.
Be in control and only kiss her if she lets you, but no fvcking or try to unvolutarity undress her.
Now that makes a lot of sense I didnt even think about it like that. The fact that she could've called me on my personal phone but chose to call my ext cause I have to answer my office phone no matter what and she knew that. Right now we on our days off and dont go back to work until monday