Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age May Matter for a Man when procuring young girls

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely agree you should try to be optimally healthy. But I'm pointing out that when a girl find's out your significantly older it could turn her off.
Yep. When I returned to college girls that were into me who learned of my age after I told them suddenly became disinterested. This wont be the case for every girl but just incase I decided to let them assume my age and/or lie. If you look young you've been truly blessed in the college world. Soo many fresh potentials I'm accumulating in my fkk basket I get excited thinking about it. Smooth skin, high sex drive, etc.

Women lie too so dont feel too bad.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. When I returned to college girls that were into me who learned of my age after I told them suddenly became disinterested. This wont be the case for every girl but just incase I decided to let them assume my age and/or lie. If you look young you've been truly blessed in the college world. Soo many fresh potentials I'm accumulating in my fkk basket I get excited thinking about it. Smooth skin, high sex drive, etc.

Women lie too so dont feel too bad.
I never do, I think Fred Durst said it best... "I did it all for the nookie.."

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think can be a tough sell for a lot of young women, which is why you've 1) got to be cool about it, 2) deflect it early with jokes and b.s. and 3) give her a chance to get to know you. If you're the Model DJ with charm and a healthy lifestyle you can seduce young.

Also remember that a younger woman might be open to a fling with an older guy that's not front page news. Plus a good slice of females have this fantasy and may be interested in acting on it.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had my share of women half my age (41). Worked with a few twenty year olds and we would meet up for drinks where they would bring along female friends. It’s true, a young woman must have admiration towards an older man in order for him to be successful. It also helps if you have a personality that matches theirs. I find having a playful attitude goes a long way with women of any age.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think can be a tough sell for a lot of young women, which is why you've 1) got to be cool about it, 2) deflect it early with jokes and b.s. and 3) give her a chance to get to know you. If you're the Model DJ with charm and a healthy lifestyle you can seduce young.

Also remember that a younger woman might be open to a fling with an older guy that's not front page news. Plus a good slice of females have this fantasy and may be interested in acting on it.
I think confidence, solid game, and seduction skills can overcome most female obstacles. I am just hypothesizing that an age gap can be one of them. Albeit there are some girls that do want an older man but I wonder what the percentage is and at what age demographics does it apply to either sex. I did know a girl a while back who pursued only older men.. she was in her mid 20's I believe.. Yet my recent experiences have shown several women feeling it was an issue.

I think being playful and cool about it is a good approach from a sanity perspective but I think if you are trying to seduce you may be best served making her qualify herself. I like to go with the "Are you mature?" response because it puts her in the needing to validate frame.

I'll be visiting a college night life scene this Thursday evening and I plan on making some approaches... I'll post back here with the results for sure.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
Night game, esp. college night game, is based almost exclusively on looks and/or status. By status, I mean D1 elite athlete, preferably pro bound. And looks trump status. Game matters a little bit, but aside from basic social skills and run of the mill intuition, there isn't much "game" required.

For most guys who are sympathetic to PUA, gaming almost always means overgaming.

Very often, the game is already won or lost well before you even enter a room. The question is, where do you rank on the looks scale? This is the most important factor. Ignore anyone who says otherwise.

The confidence meme is just so oversold and overhyped. It still saturates PUA and PUA lite thinking and distracts from the real truth: looks trump confidence. PUA's and their defenders will constantly lie through their teeth: "I saw a fat ugly guy pull a 10 off a male model 20x this week" but never have any evidence of this.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man's peak year for smv is his late 30s. Doesn't mean he will pull 19 year olds.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes right. Here are some stats:
Age difference in heterosexual married couples, 2013 US Current Population Survey[1]
Age difference Percentage of all married couples
Husband 20+ years older than wife
Husband 15–19 years older than wife
Husband 10–14 years older than wife
Husband 6–9 years older than wife
Husband 4–5 years older than wife
Husband 2–3 years older than wife
Husband and wife within 1 year
3 years older than wife
Husband and wife within 1 year
Wife 2–3 years older than husband
Wife 4–5 years older than husband
Wife 6–9 years older than husband
Wife 10–14 years older than husband
Wife 15–19 years older than husband
Wife 20+ years older than husband

So 7.4% of marriages the husband is 10+ yrs. And 19% husband is 6+ yrs.
That's marriage. Is marriage the goal around here? Certainly isn't for me.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of course it would be rude to ask lol. But how many middle aged men do people see dating and marrying 21 year old hotties? I don’t see that many.
People should be free to date and marry who they want to date and marry. I don’t care who dates who but I’m going by what I see. Sorry but to read it here in the mansophere it would appear that middle aged men are being chased down by hot collages aged students or feel they are entitled to them.
Now not saying that some aren’t being chased down but the average middle aged man isn’t, and there’s a lot more average middle aged men than there are middle aged men who are being chased by college aged hotties.

Most people, men and women, are average. There’s a lot of puffing up that happens online and not just on the mansophere. A one time platonic coffee date becomes a plate, that kind of thing.

If a 40 yr old man can attract young hotties that’s awesome, but he’s an exception, not the rule.
I have known many middle aged men having sexual relations with women in their 20s. Marriage was never the goal.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather have a male boss for sure. Yeah that’s very true what you’re saying. Some exceptions of course. But men seem to be more laid back in leadership positions then women I find.

One draw back for polygamy would be the amount of men who would have no access to prime women. If we look at polygamy through the ages (the way I suspect men are thinking when they talk about bringing it back), the economy was much different, women had little to no access to resources and only a select group of privileged men had multiple wives and harems. The average man, which is the majority of men would not be one of those privileged men.

Back then there were less men because they died in battle. Today we have almost equal numbers in many counties with many countries actually having more men.

Let’s say we reverted things back to 700 yrs ago with the amount of men we have now. Prime women with would use their SMV to latch onto the richest men and join his harem of wives. That’s a lot of average men with no access to prime women to marry.

Look at Utah where polygamy occurs in the FLDS cults. In those communities it’s the select in group of old guys who collect the best of the women, and they drive out the young men as to make the choice for young women even more limited.

In places like Saudi Arabia where single average men have zero access to women and are basically discriminated against they turn to each other for sexual release and are prime candidates for terrorism recruitment.

So men don’t fair well with no access to women, just like women don’t fair well with no access to men. There’s a reason why we are drawn to each other, after all.
Women are already trying to latch onto the top 20%. Nothing about our instincts has changed. The hindrbrain operates as if it is still 1200 BC

A

AJ84

Women are already trying to latch onto the top 20%. Nothing about our instincts has changed. The hindrbrain operates as if it is still 1200 BC
What male demographic makes up this 20%? Are we talking about pro-athletes, celebs, Silicon Valley millionaires? I’m not trying to be sarcastic I honestly want to know. Is there data on it?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What male demographic makes up this 20%? Are we talking about pro-athletes, celebs, Silicon Valley millionaires? I’m not trying to be sarcastic I honestly want to know. Is there data on it?
Same here i find it hard to believe.

Imo problem is that alot of younger guys in general lack the social skills and with the rape culture have been brainwash into being ashamed to be mens.

OLD might also be part of the problem, stats has been shown that women find only 20% of men attractive.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A

AJ84

Thanks for this but I’m wondering if there is data outside the manosphere? Sorry it’s not a dig at you but it would be like me giving you data from a feminist site lol. Both tend to be skewed imo.

I’m wondering what non gender biased data is out there. I can take a look I’m sure there’s something because I know that there’s a hierarchy of desirable men but I’m interested to know what the attributes are, what the percentage is and what the data is on women dating them to the exclusion of men outside that percentage.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
This graph is from okcupid. Women rate 80% of men as below average in attractiveness (below 5/10).

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This graph is from okcupid. Women rate 80% of men as below average in attractiveness (below 5/10).

View attachment 3103
I think that for a men to be attractive to a women its.more than physical attractivness, and that on OLD men are at a disadvantage. Some smv stuff cant be seen on a pic.
Some attractive men are not as aware about what kind of pic or description might make them more attractive to women. Men are overall behing women whith those subtle details that can make a big difference, also women spend alot more tine to get perfect profile pic

That 20/80 is probably correct for single ppl that are not in ltr.

However imo the total of ppl not having sex ltr included is alot closer than that.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for this but I’m wondering if there is data outside the manosphere? Sorry it’s not a dig at you but it would be like me giving you data from a feminist site lol. Both tend to be skewed imo.

I’m wondering what non gender biased data is out there. I can take a look I’m sure there’s something because I know that there’s a hierarchy of desirable men but I’m interested to know what the attributes are, what the percentage is and what the data is on women dating them to the exclusion of men outside that percentage.
Rollo often links to data outside the manosphere. So, I linked you to one of his many articles.

Comparing the manosphere to feminists is comparing apples to oranges. Data inside the manosphere has often proved reliable. Especially from the PUAs as they go out and field test theories.