Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Hypergamy" is a security blanket for insecure males

Rodrigo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't have a woman's respect then how can you expect her to continuously love you?

A women in a relationship is dependent on her man to provide leadership.
No one said otherwise. That is a rule of thumb. Yet again, you're not following me. HG can be kept at bay but hardly indefinitely. You being at the top of your game can only postpone HG in time but could hardly block it forever. Please define "continuously"! What is that? A year, three years, 10 years or forever? That was my whole point in the first place. If a man has decided that he will never settle and live as a family guy, or keep a particular woman in his life for as long as possible, then why bother consider or fighting hypergamy in the first place as he'd always be ready and willing to press the "next" button as soon as the first clouds in the sky arrive due to him probably living in abundance?!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No one said otherwise. That is a rule of thumb. Yet again, you're not following me. HG can be kept at bay but hardly indefinitely. You being at the top of your game can only postpone HG in time but could hardly block it forever. Please define "continuously"! What is that? A year, three years, 10 years or forever? That was my whole point in the first place. If a man has decided that he will never settle and live as a family guy, or keep a particular woman in his life for as long as possible, then why bother consider or fighting hypergamy in the first place as he'd always be ready and willing to press the "next" button as soon as the first clouds in the sky arrive due to him probably living in abundance?!
Until such time you tire of her and then subconsciously dismissed her in the relationship.

That's how all men with heightened leadership skills loses their women, not because of hypergamy.

When a women has deep admiration/respect/love for her man, she'll fight to keep it going, she'll fight so hard that she'll appear crazed, deluded and finally spent after years of trying.

That's when she goes "hypergamy".

But its not hypergamy, its her moving on in a relationship that has basically ended.

Do you understand this now?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy is nothing more than a mating strategy for the weaker sex. Of course it is real. The weaker sex must find and secure the highest ranking male she can acquire for protection and resources.

Men do not have hypergamy because we do not have a biological need for protection and resources, we handle that on our own. Of course we want to fvck hot women but it is not our imperative to secure the hottest women, it is our nature to spread seed.