Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Young OG Project (Journal)

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got done with my date with the hispanic girl I mentioned in a earlier post. We met for food and drinks at this nice sports bar about 15 mins from my place. After we were done with our food and drinks, I told her that we should go to my place and watch a movie. She agreed. We never got the movie going. I ended up banging her out. I gave it to her pretty hard and the pvssy was pretty tight. Im willing to see her again if she wants too, but if she doesn't its all good.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good **** Young OG!!!

I recently started some OLD accounts. We will see what happens.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The date must have went good because she text me good morning today and has sent me some more messages too since then. She wants to see me on Saturday. She suggested just staying in at my place and watching a movie, so I'm guessing she's DTF again. I also noticed she deleted her POF profile.

Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's wasup. Keep her on the team. Don't wife though. Btw what was your first message to her? Do you send the same message to every chick or do you mix it up.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's wasup. Keep her on the team. Don't wife though. Btw what was your first message to her? Do you send the same message to every chick or do you mix it up.
Whats funny is she told me she doesn't really want marriage or kids. She said she was just looking for someone normal to hang out with and bang lol. I'll pm you the message I use.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got that girl coming over on saturday. I'm going to continue to bang her for now, but she isn't really my type for a ltr. I would like to pick up some more plates. I sent out some more messages on POF today and got some replies. I really need to get out to the bars, but my only wing I had is in rehab now for alcohol. I still don't have the balls to hit a bar alone.

I've been really struggling lately with not smoking weed. I quit at the beginning of October. I keep thinking about smoking it. It suppresses my personality, makes me lazy, and conflicts with my work outs. The main reason I quit is because in January, I'm taking a test that will get me a better position at my job. I will be making almost twice as much as I make now, but I'll get random drug tests. I will also go from Sunday/Mondays off to Saturday/Sundays off. That will give me another night to go out and game.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already had to next the Hispanic girl. She was supposed come over at 6 pm last night but text me at 530 pm and said she has to pick her friend up when she gets off work at 10pm. She said she would come over after that. I told her we had plans and that's fvcked up. She sent me 3 texts after that apologizing but I did not respond. I'm not going to let some woman put her friends before me and think it's okay to break our plans. I'm not going to sit around on a Saturday night waiting for her to come by. She wasn't really my type anyways. I'll just chalk it up as a ONS then. At least I got a lay out of her. It's her loss.

What's funny is the old blue pill me would have just told her that it's okay and I understand. I would have took that shvt.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good ****.

If you were Chris Brown she wouldn't have done that to you so screw her. If your going to deal with a chick deal with 100% co-operation.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good ****.

If you were Chris Brown she wouldn't have done that to you so screw her. If your going to deal with a chick deal with 100% co-operation.
Thanks. You reaffirmed my choice to next her. I have another pof date set up for Saturday. I think there is a good chance she won't flake, but you never know about these women nowadays. Stay tuned...

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. You reaffirmed my choice to next her. I have another pof date set up for Saturday. I think there is a good chance she won't flake, but you never know about these women nowadays. Stay tuned...
That sounds like me from back in the day lol. I would next chicks over the slightest things lol. Now that I have more women in rotation, I have more patience which I think is good for longer term relationships (even if they aren't monogamous). I think that once you get more girls in rotation, you can let stuff like that slide. For me, when girls fvck up, they get dropped to the bottom of the pile but they can still be in the rotation on a slow night or they don't make it a habit.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like me from back in the day lol. I would next chicks over the slightest things lol. Now that I have more women in rotation, I have more patience which I think is good for longer term relationships (even if they aren't monogamous). I think that once you get more girls in rotation, you can let stuff like that slide. For me, when girls fvck up, they get dropped to the bottom of the pile but they can still be in the rotation on a slow night or they don't make it a habit.
Maybe I was being a little harsh nexting her so quickly. I'm not going to go back on it though. If I broke no contact now, it would make me look weak. Since she wasn't my type and not hot enough for me, it was easy to next her.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF chick flaked on our date and didn't give a counter offer. Nexting her...

I'm kind of mad about it, cause I have nothing to do on a Saturday night now. I don't have many friends. My only friend I had that would hit bars with me went to rehab for drinking. Now I'm going to be sitting home on my only night where I can actually go out and do something.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF chick flaked on our date and didn't give a counter offer. Nexting her...

I'm kind of mad about it, cause I have nothing to do on a Saturday night now. I don't have many friends. My only friend I had that would hit bars with me went to rehab for drinking. Now I'm going to be sitting home on my only night where I can actually go out and do something.
create something useful. put your brain to work. yeah, flakes suck, but the whole point of being a DJ is that you know how to make yourself happy first.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how things can change so quickly. When the girl flaked yesterday, I never responded to her text. So, then 3 hours later she texts me a counter offer for next weekend. I'll just keep her on the back burner for now.

After I made my post yesterday, I spammed out some messages on pof and ended up securing a date with a 22 year old. We met for drinks late cause she was working till 11pm. We hit it off good, but I couldn't get her to come back to my place. We made out in the parking lot and she asked me to text when I got home. She wants to see me again, so I'll just have to wait to see what happens.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit some bars by the University last night with SS forum member visions. First off, I want to say that visions is the man. His game is way tighter then mine. I found out that I'm still to shy when it comes to approaching. I have a lot of work ahead of me to become a true DJ.

So, the first bar we were at for a while. We talked to 3 sets of women. 2 sets visions did the opener and the other set just sat down next to us on there own. I tried to number close 2 times and was shot down.

Then we went to another bar that had a dance floor. There was a girl dancing near me who kept bumping into me and visions said really loud that I should dance with her. She heard him and then asked me if I touched her. I said no, but I can if you want me to. We then danced until her fat friend pulled her away. Later, I ran into her again and danced with her more. But, once again her fat friend stole her away. It was close to bar close then and I saw her dancing with another guy later, so whatever.

Visions was also opening girls on the street and in the bar with the dance floor. We both walked away with no numbers but had a fun night. Props to visions.

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I have now figured out my goals for 2016.

1. Keep working out and get straight jacked (I'm already decently ripped, but you cannot tell unless I have my shirt off or have a tank top on)
2. Still need to kill that approach anxiety
3. Learn how to dance to hip hop/rap. I want to take some lessons and be able to go out on the floor alone and tear it up (right now I can only grind with a chick)

I have also disabled my OLD accounts. Its time to only focus on real world game.