Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Young OG Project (Journal)

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went with the boys to the club last night.

This HB8 with her HB5 friend starting talking to me. I was gaming hard. Kino, flirting, dancing, etc. All of a sudden, I see that there is some people that work at one of my accounts at the club. One of them is a girl that I like a lot and flirt with when I go to the account. There all near me and the two girls I mentioned. The girl from the account sees me and I pretend I don't. The HB8 and her HB5 friend start dancing. The HB8 is grinding on my **** hard and she's grinding on the HB5 in front of her. The girl from my account could see all of this going on.

I then go to the bar with the two girls for more drinks. The HB8 tells me her ex is in the club. I'm thinking wtf. I'm talking to the boys by the bar and all of a sudden I see the two girls walking away with the HB8's ex. It turns out she wanted to make him jealous and it worked. So, I wasted a bunch of time.

The boys wanted to go to another club. So I went I over real quick and said hi to the girl from the account. She gave me a hug. I told her it was nice to see her and I went to another club. The next club was really packed and it sucked. I didn't pull or get any numbers but I had a great time.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, the first bar we were at for a while. We talked to 3 sets of women. 2 sets visions did the opener and the other set just sat down next to us on there own. I tried to number close 2 times and was shot down.
From your posts it sounds like you are acting a little desperate. You are trying, which is great. The problem I see is that you are approaching women with the sole purpose to get their numbers... like "hey i like your dress, what's your number". It's quick yes, but it sounds desperate and AFC ish.

Your mindset when approaching women should be "i will start a conversation with that girl to see if I like her"..... not with the mindset like "oh I already like her and I need her number at all costs".

You see what I mean? Women can sniff out when you are in the latter mindset.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From your posts it sounds like you are acting a little desperate. You are trying, which is great. The problem I see is that you are approaching women with the sole purpose to get their numbers... like "hey i like your dress, what's your number". It's quick yes, but it sounds desperate and AFC ish.

Your mindset when approaching women should be "i will start a conversation with that girl to see if I like her"..... not with the mindset like "oh I already like her and I need her number at all costs".

You see what I mean? Women can sniff out when you are in the latter mindset.
I really wouldn't consider myself desperate. I'm just as happy with or without women. You act like I immediately go for a number close. If it doesn't look like I can take the girl home, then I ask for the number. But, I do not quickly ask for it.

When at the club or bar, I don't start a conversation to see if I like her. I've already approached because I find her attractive. I could really care less about the conversation and I'm only engaging in one to build attraction. I dont care about her personality. I only care about looks in night game.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a 33 yr old woman for drinks last night. She looks really good for her age. Good conversation and I had her laughing. I thought the date went well, but now we will see if there's a second date. I never went on a date with anyone over 30, so it was kind of odd lol.

Two of my friends wanted to go to the bar. We didn't arrive till midnight. We started talking to a 3 set. The girl I got stuck with was married, so it sucked for me. During that time I approached a 2 set and was blown out. The 3 set ended up ditching my friends.

Another friend of mine showed up around 1am. He started talking to this girl. She had a fat friend with her. I distracted her for him, so he could game. I pretty much "took one for the team" lol. I even danced with her so my friend could dance with the other girl. Then it was bar close. We all left and started walking down the street. I tried to get them back to my friends house for a "after party" but they didn't budge. My friend got the girls number at least.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday night I got some food with the girl from my last post. She slept over and I banged her again. I'm going to plate her and keep her around for now. Sat night I went out to the bars with the boys. I drank way to much and didn't do any approaches.

I just got home from having a drink with a 30 yr old milf at a sports bar. I got her number a week ago, but she text me this morning saying she wanted to meet up. I thought the date went good, but I'll really find out when I reach out to her for a second date. I thought the date I had with the 33 yr old last weekend went good, but she ended up ghosting me. But, I think this one went better then the one with the 33 yr old.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't updated in a while. I have been seeing the 25 yr old plate that I talked about before. The 30 yr old from the post above, stopped responding to my texts, so she must not have been that interested.

I banged a 20 yr old from okcupid last night. You can read the lay report here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/lr-hb-6-5-20-yr-old-okc-girl.238169/

Tonight I'm spending new years with the 25 yr old. Shes sleeping over, so I know I'm getting laid. I've never banged a girl one night and a different one the next night before. So this is some what of a mile stone for me.

I also have 3 other girls hooked right now. I know I won't have time to meet all 3 of them, but I'm going to try to grab a drink with one of them next weekend. One of them wanted me to be her new years kiss, but I had already made plans with my plate.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow Young OG, just to think not too long ago you were frustrated and struggling. Funny how life works. I truly believe that as long as you stay positive and stay focused, good things will happen.

Keep it up!

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to post last weekend. So, last Friday I met a 26 yr old at a bar for drinks. No kiss close. I text the next day and she ghosted. Saturday night I hung out with my main.

Last night I was supposed to have a date with a really hot 23 yr old but she flaked on me 2 hours before the date. She said we should reschedule but I'm not going to bother because I'm going out of town next weekend and busy during the week. I haven't been flaked on in a while, so I guess it was bound to happen again.

Tonight I'm hanging out with the main again. She wants to be my girlfriend. I'm thinking of promoting her even though I want to spin plates. She's great, sex on demand, makes good money, and pays for everything. I just didn't think I would find someone like this so fast. I guess I could just cheat on her if I decide to do this, even though it's messed up...

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't seem like a bad idea if you found yourself a keeper. However I believe that the dynamic may change a bit after she gets what she wants from you. If you keep solid frame though, this could be beneficial.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't seem like a bad idea if you found yourself a keeper. However I believe that the dynamic may change a bit after she gets what she wants from you. If you keep solid frame though, this could be beneficial.
I've already thought about this. So far I've kept frame and have continued to lead. I have shown her that I'm ready to walk whenever and that I won't take shVt from her. She likes me more then I like her, so I need to keep it that way. She definitely doesn't want my money, since she insists on always paying. She bought me a $800 watch for Christmas. I didn't ask for anything. I'm just going to enjoy the ride for however long it lasts. I also should mention that she's Jewish.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been posting cause I've been doing the LTR thing. A plate wanted to go exclusive and I gave in. I've dated hotter girls, but I thought I'd give it a shot. She pays for almost everything, buys me clothes, pays for my groceries, cooks, cleans, does the dishes, does my laundry, sex on demand, etc. The only thing that irritates me so far, is that she is to sensitive sometimes.

But, she pissed me off today. We got into an argument on the phone and now she is ignoring me. I'm just going NC until she reaches out. If she wants to be done, I'll live. I'm fine with going back to being single.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dumped my GF today. She wasn't right for me. She had a lot of pros but the cons I didn't like. The final nail in the coffin was when I noticed she gained some weight because she stopped working out. I workout hard and have a good looking body, with abs. I need a woman who doesn't let her self go. Plus, she wanted to hang out every Fri, Sat, Sun and I'm sick of it. I could go on and on why I dumped her, but I'm going to stop here.

What sucks is that I have no plates or any woman to bang right now. I'm going to have to start from scratch again.

I'm hitting some bars with the boys tonight...

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Sunday-Thursday is for caking. Friday and Saturday is for turning up with the boys.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On Sunday, I dropped off my ex's stuff at her house. She begged me to take her back and said she would do anything. I was dumb, gave into her, and banged her again. She made a bunch of promises about losing weight, not having a problem with me hanging with my friends, cool with not having kids, etc.

Wed morning, I get a text from her saying she has been thinking and she isn't okay with not having any kids. She said that I need to agree to have one kid with her down the road if we work out. I said that I already told her that I'm not having anymore kids. She told me that we can't be together then, so I told her that I'm sorry she feels that way and that if shes changes her mind then lmk. I haven't heard anything from her since then. I'm going hard no contact. I don't even want her back.

This girl is nuts. I'm not going to agree to have kids down the road with someone, just to be with them. I already have a kid and I'm going to be 35 soon. I'm not interested in living with a woman again, getting married, and having more kids. Its time to get the vasectomy finally done.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been having a great time being single again. I was sick last weekend, so I didn't do anything and the weekend before I had a blast with my boys.

I'm starting to get back into the game. I have some prospects and a date set for this Sat (unless she flakes). I'll be back with more updates soon.

Big thanks to anyone who actually reads my journal!

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a Tinder date last night. We met for drinks. Like usual, she looked better in her pics. She was a 23 yr old hb6. Turned out to be 2 inches taller then me. She was showing high IL and had seen my car at the local car show before. No kiss close. I text her today and she responded quickly. I might smash...

Last edited: