Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Young OG Project (Journal)

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much to report. I didn't go out last weekend because I took my kid to a ski resort. I started no fap earlier this week after reading cola's thread and reading some other stuff about it. I think fapping was making me lazy with women and life in general.

I was able to get a free copy of RSD Julien's Shift (costs $597 lol). I just started watching it. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about pick up/approaching. I feel like I'm starting to really get serious about it. I've been saying hi to more women when I'm out working on my route. I'm feeling really good.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been laying low lately. I have been really stressed out due to the custody battle with my ex. But, I won last week. Now it's time to start concentrating on myself again.

I deleted my pof and okc. I just starting using Tinder again. Swiping is nice when I'm bored lol. I had a horrible tinder date last night. We met for drinks. She turned out to be 5'9" and I'm 5'6". I couldn't get her back to my place and no kiss close. I highly doubt I will hear from her again. I'm not going to reach out to her at all. She was way to tall.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been laying low lately. I have been really stressed out due to the custody battle with my ex. But, I won last week. Now it's time to start concentrating on myself again.

I deleted my pof and okc. I just starting using Tinder again. Swiping is nice when I'm bored lol. I had a horrible tinder date last night. We met for drinks. She turned out to be 5'9" and I'm 5'6". I couldn't get her back to my place and no kiss close. I highly doubt I will hear from her again. I'm not going to reach out to her at all. She was way to tall.
I dated a girl that was as tall as me. It sucked. Congrats on winning custudy.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a while since I updated my journal. I was starting to almost give up on this whole DJ/PUA thing. I'm not sure why. Sometimes I almost expect women to just approach me, even though I know it doesn't work like that. I quit all OLD again a few weeks ago. I'm still hitting the gym hard. My chest is looking a lot bigger recently. I also starting wearing my hair a little shorter on the sides and grew a short beard. After that, I noticed I'm getting more attention from women. I read the DJ Bible again and it helped.

I started hanging out with this guy who shows his car at the car show that I show mine at. Last night we went to this bar/club. He knows the manager, so we skipped the line and went right in. He is naturally extroverted, which seems to help me be like that more. I picked up some dance moves from some youtube videos I watched. For the first time in my life I was actually dancing on my own and not caring what anyone thinks. I danced with some random girls, while a ton of guys just stood on the side lines. My friend was doing the same, but that's just another night for him. I didn't try any number closes. This was more of a learning experience for me. I used to be one of those guys standing on the side lines. I'm feeling really good about myself. I'm going to keep getting better at dancing, keep improving myself, and go for number close or ONS next time.

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At one of the stores on my route (that I have to go into for work), there is this cute 21 yr old who keeps flirting with me. Shes got a really nice ace. On friday, when I got there, she was like "your finally here, I've been waiting for you." I laughed and said "I'm sure you were." Then she said "no I really was waiting for you" in a dead serious voice. I want to get her number, but I'm worried it could affect my job. We don't work for the same company, but I have to go in there 3 times a week. At another store on my route, there is this hot 19 yr old cashier, I keep catching her checking me out. I see her looking at me and then she quick looks away. Once again, I'm worried it could affect my job.

I've been getting really interested in doing day game cold approaches lately. I've been watching day game in field footage on youtube. I'm getting pretty sick of OLD and the flakes from it. Plus, I know I'll learn more about game from doing them.

Today, I went to do some shopping. I went to the mall and it was packed. It was a total bust. I didn't even see one HB that was alone. My game is nowhere near being able to approach a set yet. But, I did get a nice Nautica polo on sale at Macy's. Then I went to Target. I saw two different HBs that I wanted to approach and I froze up both times. After that I went over to Walmart. When I was entering, this cute asian girl in a sundress was walking out. I turned around and approached her when she was putting her bags in her car. She didn't speak english very well and seemed shy. She gave me the "I have to go line." After that I was fired up to do more, but could not find anymore to approach. This was 2nd day game cold approach that I've ever done and I can tell I have a long way to go...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found out today that my work changed my days off from weekends to during the week. This means that on my days off I have my kid now. This will make it really hard to go on dates and practice day game. I'm going to have to put game on the back burner while I search for a new job.

I swear every time I start getting in the zone with game something always happens that sets me back. Plus, I cant lift right now because of torn intercostal muscles. FML...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a while. Good news is I'm starting a better job with weekends off next week.

Sadly, I lost all the progress mentally that I made. I started to sink into almost a depressive state because I had no free time/fun time and couldn't lift. It's going to take a lot to get into the mind frame I was in a couple months ago.

The wing I talked about in a couple posts above, pretty much turned his back on me because I couldn't go out on weekends anymore for 2 months. Good friends are hard to find. Now, I have no decent wings again for night game.

I lost a lot of my gains. I just recently was able to return to the gym after my intercostal muscle tear. I'm still limited to what I can do but at least I can work my arms for now.

I'm going to get really into doing day game approaches on weekends now. My first goal will be to do five day game approaches in one day. Then I'll keep upping it.

More to come soon...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been hitting the gym hard again now. My arms are getting bigger again and are getting close to where they were when I got injured.

My confidence is starting to go back up. I'm getting close to doing approaches.

I had a date on Friday with a 25 yr old. We met for drinks. It didn't go very well. She was kind of rude and texted on her phone a few times. I couldn't get her back to my house. I text her today and she didn't seem to excited to see me again. She's going to Hawaii soon with one of her friends. I'm just going to forget about her.

I was supposed to have a date last night too, but I got flaked on. She flaked the weekend before but made a counter offer. So, now I have to next her.

It's both of these girls losses. I'm just going to keep moving...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaked on Fri night. Tried to get 2 other girls out for a drink and got ghosted.

Sat night I had the worst date I ever had in my life. I text her my usual "make sure you wear something hot tonight" text. She responded "I'll wear whatever I want." I knew right away she was a feminist. We met for a drink and I tried flirting, teasing, and applying kino. I could not get through to her. Then after our first drink, she said "I'm going to be honest, I'm not feeling a connection, the same thing happened on a date last night, I'll pay for your drink if you want." She was a complete feminist bvtch. I let her pay for my drink, since they want equality.

I then went to some bars with a buddy and I couldn't talk to any girls because I was in such a pissed off mood.

I'm not sure why I keep quiting OLD and going back to it. I keep using it as a buffer. After this weekend I'm so disgusted with OLD women...

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I'd suggest giving up on the OLD, and work on the 'cold approach' instead. I find I get the enough dates from the coffee shops, and bumping into woman in the general course of life.

I haven't done OLD for years, but just the other day looked at Badoo. Rows and rows of pictures of lonely women trying to look happy ... just seemed so depressing, I quickly closed it down.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I'd suggest giving up on the OLD, and work on the 'cold approach' instead. I find I get the enough dates from the coffee shops, and bumping into woman in the general course of life.

I haven't done OLD for years, but just the other day looked at Badoo. Rows and rows of pictures of lonely women trying to look happy ... just seemed so depressing, I quickly closed it down.
I know, I know, it's finally time to give up OLD. I've become extremely jaded towards OLD girls. Its hard not to be after all the bad dates, attention seekers, time wasters, ghosts, and flakes that I have encountered. I still have a long journey ahead of me and I'm not giving up. I'm going to have to step things up.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After my last post, I deleted Tinder. I have quit OLD hopefully for good. I'm going to concentrate on night and day game only.

Last night, I hit 3 bars with a group of guys. I did 2 approaches. The first one I got shot down with the usual "I have a boyfriend" line. The second approach was going really good at first. We were flirting and she gave me a long hug and right when I told her "you smell really good" her friend came in between us, split us up, and took her away. So, I pretty much got c*ck blocked.

The last bar was over crowded and most girls were with guys. We're probably going out next weekend again. I'm going to do way more approaches next time. Keep going and keep learning...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After my last post, I deleted Tinder. I have quit OLD hopefully for good. I'm going to concentrate on night and day game only.

Last night, I hit 3 bars with a group of guys. I did 2 approaches. The first one I got shot down with the usual "I have a boyfriend" line. The second approach was going really good at first. We were flirting and she gave me a long hug and right when I told her "you smell really good" her friend came in between us, split us up, and took her away. So, I pretty much got c*ck blocked.

The last bar was over crowded and most girls were with guys. We're probably going out next weekend again. I'm going to do way more approaches next time. Keep going and keep learning...
Easier to meet new ladies in clubs you dance at.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night, I went to Oktober Fest by the lake with one of my (red pill) friends. We approached so many sets that I lost count. We mainly approached 2 sets. Here is a summary of some sets that lasted longer and I remember well.

Set of 4 girls and 1 guy:
We approached. I was ready for the interruption from the guy. He tried to AMOG us with a smart a*s comment. I fired one back at him and he shut his mouth. We didn't go for a close.

2 Set:
We approached these really hot younger looking chicks. Things went good at first. The one I was gaming on said she just recently quit working at Hooters and seemed a little stuck up. They turned out to be 18 and 19. The ex hooters girl asked us to buy them beers. We pretty much told them no without exactly saying no. I think it would have made us look low value and beta if we waited in line and bought them beers, plus we could have got in trouble. Good chance we would get ditched after we bought them beer too. Then the ex hooters girl answered a call on her phone. My friend number closed the other one and we told them have a good night and walked.

2 Set:
This was my best one of the night. It was towards the end of the night, I was in state, and had plenty of practice. I'm guessing these girls were in there mid 20s. When we approached, they were sitting on a curb drinking beers. We sat down by them (my friend next to one and I was next to the other). The one I was talking to was very receptive. I had her laughing and talking about herself. It turns out she works at one of my works accounts. We sat and talked with them around 10 mins. They were about to head out, so I said "we should grab a drink sometime." She said "yeah sure, whats your number." So, I gave her my number and then she shot me a text right away, so I could have hers. Then she teased me with "I don't know if I can go out with you since you don't have a iphone." We all said bye and went our separate ways.

We both got lots of practice in and each got a number. Overall, it was a pretty fun night.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't even going to report anything from last night, but I decided I should also post failures too.

I went to some bars with a couple (red pill) friends. I had been tired all day, so my energy level was extremely low. My friend that's the better of us three, had very low energy too. He did some approaches, but not as many as normal. I talked to some of the sets he opened but we were continuesly blown out. I opened only one set and the girls acted pretty nice but it ended in a blow out. By that time, I had drank way to much and it was screwing up my game.

I don't know what my problem was last night but I drank way more then usual. All it did was make my game get worse. Now, I'm hungover and puking today. I'm not even sure if I can go out tonight. I learned my lesson.

I quit OLD to get good at real life game. What's funny is I was going to concentrate on day game but I ended up getting really into night game instead. I found some wings from some other forums to night game with.

New Goals:
1. No more then 2 drinks when I go out
2. Do more approaches and minimize time in between them
3. Stay out of my head (can be achieved with goal above)
4. Learn to approach larger sets/mixed sets and be able to run them
5. Display high value body language inside bar/club and when in a set
6. Learn to dance better (goal not completed before)
7. Quit smoking weed again (want a clear mind and to stop being lazy)

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, yesterday I was hungover all day (check my previous post). I really did not feel like going out at all last night. The same guys I went out with last night were going out again, so I decided to meet up with them. By the time I met up with them, there was only 2 hours left before bar close. I stayed sober and drank water all night. I have never been out to bars before without drinking. It was kind of weird to get used to at first. All three of us had a great time.

We only went to a couple bars, since time was limited. The first bar we went to is sort of a bar/club, but no cover. There music was extremely loud and none of us approached. Then we went to this busy dive bar in the same area. We all did approaches. Like I said time was limited, so I only got 2 approaches in.

2 Set:
Hot short white girl, with huge tits and a cute asian girl. I always have a wing with me, but this time I went in alone. I just opened with a simple "hi." This was the best set in night game I have ever had in my life. I was in the set with no wing for 20 mins. I was flirting with both of them and I couldn't decide which one to go after. At first it seemed like I was vibing with the asian girl more but then the last half I was vibing with the white girl more. I figured out it wasn't going to be a pull, so when they were going to leave, I got the white girls number.

6 Set:
They were all kind of talking in twos more then with each other. I approached this cute brunette white girl. I was feeling pretty good from the set before, so I just said with a big smile "who are you." They both laughed and her friend that was talking to her said "how sutle." I asked her what her name was and I told her mine. Then I said "I really like your dress, it looks really good on you." Then she holds up her hand to show me her wedding ring lol. Her set left soon after.

By then it was almost bar close and the only girls in the bar seemed to be with guys. One of my friends pulled, so I'm happy for him. I really think that I'm done drinking when I do night game. I seemed to do so much better then when I'm drinking. Every weekend I seem to get better. I keep trying new things and keep getting bolder. I think this is somewhat of a milestone for me because I was never able to approach a set alone and stay in it alone without having a wing eventually jump in. My friends seemed to think I did good and have improved.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't go out Friday night. Last night was pretty bad. I took action but was blown out every time. I don't think I was very with it. We went to some places that we don't usually go to and I didnt really like them or the selection of girls at them. Plus, we got to late of a start.

I did 4 approaches. I'm not going to really break them down, but I had one girl who wouldn't even respond to me like she was a mute or something. I tried to meet up with the girl who's number I got last Saturday but she was a bVtch. I could tell she was messing with me, so I stopped texting her, and deleted the number.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out Sat night. The whole night sucked. We went to the bars by the big university. It was so packed with people, it made it not close to fun. We waited for these guys that were running late, so it screwed everything up. We went to a club. The club was packed. It was a hip hop club and there were tons of black girls. I'm not into black girls, there just not my thing. We left a little before 1am to go to another place. By then the lines were so long that it would have been pointless to wait since bar close is 2am. I had to piss super bad, so I just bailed. Next weekend I'm planning on going out Fri and Sat night.

I just got back from jury duty. When I was waiting, I caught this HB8.5 checking me out. The judge excused a bunch of us and she was one of them. When we got outside the courthouse I spotted her. I approached her and said "looks like we both got out of that." She laughed, I told her she was really cute, she told me that I'm not bad looking myself, and we stood outside talking for 10 mins. It seemed like we hit it off. She insisted on taking my number, so I gave her mine. It will be nice if she calls or texts, but I'm not going to count on it.

Anytime I approach a girl now, I think of it has more practice. Its a reference experience that I can break down later, figure out what I did wrong, and what I can improve on. There are no bad reference experiences.

Until next time...