Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yuppie Dallas Woman Has Major Temper Tantrum on American Airlines Flight Before Take Off; Causes Scene and Delays Everyone's Flight

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She lives in a $1.6 million home in one of the better neighborhoods in Dallas (city itself, not suburbs). She is likely career focused as she is an executive at a marketing agency.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
English is not my first language; Wtf is a Yuppie?

Was on earth was she on about? Was she high?

She´s no gf/wife material. Hit it and quit it.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuppie stands for Young Urban Professional. The term originates from the 1980s in the United States.

One of her relatives stealing her AirPods is supposedly what set her off.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Mental health is a real issue nowadays, and it ain't just chicks.

We see drug-induced psychosis all the time, like all the time.

We pull tox reports on all ED admits and I'd say 70% of the population tests multiple positives.

Meth is everywhere, and its users you'd often never suspect.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts on this:
1. I'm of two minds on her being exposed like this ... On one hand, one has no privacy anymore, 'influencers' aka morons with a camera are everywhere now. On the other hand, this is a lesson, and incentive to always be a responsible citizen, otherwise this sort of thing can happen to you. :rolleyes:
2. She's dressed sexually provocative (tight, ripped jeans, midriff showing) and is hot ... but IMO her issues would make 'seducing' her a liability, not an accomplishment.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there will be a wave of Wall-hitting women that have "had it all" but they have come to the conclusion that they still feel terrible that they have not been able to tie down a high-status man, and now even the mid-status men are totally uninterested. This chick still thinks she has the body of her much younger self, which is why she is showing off her midriff - and she can tell that instead of like when she was younger when men would fixate their eyes on her bare midriff, men are now active averting their eyes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there will be a wave of Wall-hitting women that have "had it all" but they have come to the conclusion that they still feel terrible that they have not been able to tie down a high-status man, and now even the mid-status men are totally uninterested. This chick still thinks she has the body of her much younger self, which is why she is showing off her midriff - and she can tell that instead of like when she was younger when men would fixate their eyes on her bare midriff, men are now active averting their eyes.
Her midriff is mediocre at best. If she had a good midriff like many Twin Peaks Girls or strippers, it would be a different situation.

She has worked in marketing and reached the executive level for small organizations. That would be the "had it all" type. She is 38 and appears to be unmarried and childless.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Also she’s a millennial, not a gen-xer, which explains a lot.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not sure that she qualifies as a “yuppie” at 38. Having said that, I don’t know what to think of that video. It looks like she had a real mental breakdown (or forgot to take her meds) as opposed to having a Karen moment. But there’s no doubt that she got the kids’ glove treatment because she’s a woman and relatively good looking. A man acting that way would have been arrested on the spot.

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2. She's dressed sexually provocative (tight, ripped jeans, midriff showing) and is hot ... but IMO her issues would make 'seducing' her a liability, not an accomplishment.
I beg to differ...she's pushing 40 not that hot.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did she manage to get a solid house?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone on twitter made a lego replica of these scene.. it was amazing. It had to be AI generated..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think yupppie was originally a derogatory 80s term for certain white collar professionals. It was a dig against (real or perceived) snobbery.

(Intentional misspell)
She is a white collar worker and her house is valued at over $1 million. The label 'yuppie' is applicable here. She's also late 30s and childless.