AureliusMaximus
Master Don Juan
You're not a real alpha male if women don't see you that way,
- then you're just a a beta male.
Change my mind.
- then you're just a a beta male.
Change my mind.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Always lolIs it happy hour in Denmark already?![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Unless you're a sigma who doesn't really give a fvck what women or other men thinks anyways.You're not a real alpha male if women don't see you that way,
- then you're just a a beta male.
Change my mind.![]()
Interesting that you bring up the Sigma category. A search here for Sigma going back to 2003 only returns 291 forum posts with a few obviously referring to greek collegiate society.Unless you're a sigma who doesn't really give a fvck what women or other men thinks anyways.
To women a sigma can seem alpha or beta, depends which woman you ask. The sigma isn't afraid of occasionally being perceived as a beta, something the ego of an alpha simply can't handle.
I personally don't give a damn about appearing alpha, I have more self-control and discipline than the stereotypical alpha will ever have. The women who can't recognize which level of the social game I'm at are simply below me. The alpha tries to impress all, I only care about those worthy of me.
So no, you're not necessarily a beta if some women don't see you as alpha, but it can't easily be ruled out either.
Care to link/elaborate the 6 types of personalities?Interesting that you bring up the Sigma category. A search for Sigma going back to 2003 only returns 291 forum posts with a few obviously referring to greek collegiate society.
It’s not all alpha or beta. With six accepted types of male personalities, If men don’t discover and examine their own personality first, they will never know where they stand with women…
Start here -Care to link/elaborate the 6 types of personalities?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Thanks, I think I'm between a beta and sigma. Interesting stuffStart here -
Google can find more reference articles for inquisitive minds …![]()
25 Signs & Characteristics of a Sigma Male
Wondering what a sigma male really means? Learn the traits, debunk myths, and see how sigma contrasts with alpha—plus a free growth tool at the end.www.happierhuman.com
What's funny is that I believe most guys on this forum aiming to become alpha would be far more likely to succeed if they tried to adapt to the sigma style.Interesting that you bring up the Sigma category. A search here for Sigma going back to 2003 only returns 291 forum posts with a few obviously referring to greek collegiate society.
It’s not all alpha or beta. With six accepted types of male personalities, If men don’t discover and examine their own personality first, they will never know where they stand with women…
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Many call themselves "alpha" and think they are that because it boost their ego, but in reality very few are that,.I don’t think there’s very many true alpha males in forums like SoSuave. They are too busy running their multi-billion companies lol
I honestly can't think of anything more alpha than bragging about being an alpha. Unless by alpha you actually mean sigma. The alpha has an ego to boost, something the sigma just lacks.Many call themselves "alpha" and think they are that because it boost their ego, but in reality very few are that,.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.