"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #7

All (5) Like Like (4) Love Love (1)

    1. Like

      Bandolero

      Senior Don Juan From Germany
      • Messages
        230
      • Reaction score
        204
    2. Like

      Gamisch

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        5,290
      • Reaction score
        6,141
    3. Like

      andreihaha

      Master Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        866
      • Reaction score
        830
    4. Love

      DoubleBarrel

      Banned From Winnipeg
      • Messages
        488
      • Reaction score
        192
    5. Like

      forcerecon01

      Master Don Juan 47
      • Messages
        863
      • Reaction score
        493
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top