Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

your thought on mike tyson coming back

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
A couple things, he was probably a PED user, that move up from cruiser to heavy was aided and the hole in his heart i mentioned might have been because of his usage.
He always portrayed himself as a pious man but he had dozen kids from multiple women while he was married.
I wish I could find the article/book but I read once where a boxing commentator said that Evander dreamed about beating Tyson every night of his life, that shows some dedication.
interesting, I'll do some googling later.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and he was dirty as hell. Not that Tyson wasn't but people knew that and commented on it at the time. Holyfield got away with it for most of his career.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was he really? so that ear eating was in retaliation, no kidding.
In a sense. Holyfield did what Holyfield always did, led with his head. However, Tyson headbutted too, and began their first fight by punching Holyfield after the bell. It was retaliation but not righteous retaliation.

I personally believe Tyson is somewhere "on the spectrum" and they (we?) tend to have a very low frustration tolerance. It actually explains a lot about him and I admire how he has done a 180 in life and seems to have found a secure place for himself.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron Mike was on AEW (All Elite Wrestling) last night, building a feud with Jericho. Just saying.
Dude looked older than I expected.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Iron Mike was on AEW (All Elite Wrestling) last night, building a feud with Jericho. Just saying.
Dude looked older than I expected.
I'll look that up.

You know what makes these guys look older?

It's that gristled, spotty looking grey and white stubble and short beards they like to grow.
Its untidy and old looking. Why not go with a fresh shaved face?
Or dye it. Even dye/bleach it all white. But a solid colour or smooth shave looks best.
Who told guys that gristly spotty black, white, grey look is preferable? Most guys look sickly with it. Like they're hiding goodlooks.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's that gristled, spotty looking grey and white stubble and short beards they like to grow.
I shaved off all my facial hair once it started coming in mostly gray. Thought it made me look too old. Funny how the eyebrows stay dark.

I think salt and pepper can be a good look, especially if there's more dark hair. Sometimes a dark beard speckled with silver can look like it's glittering, if you know what I'm referring to.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I shaved off all my facial hair once it started coming in mostly gray. Thought it made me look too old. Funny how the eyebrows stay dark.

I think salt and pepper can be a good look, especially if there's more dark hair. Sometimes a dark beard speckled with silver can look like it's glittering, if you know what I'm referring to.
I don't know but that's cool if you like it. You shaved anyways so you know what I'm talking about.
Why do eyebrows stay dark?

That was pretty thrilling that our man Tyson is in the same good shape. Man, the hours he must be putting in training. That was a hard shove he gave Jericho, lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was pretty thrilling that our man Tyson is in the same good shape. Man, the hours he must be putting in training. That was a hard shove he gave Jericho, lol
It's no wonder he's training so hard, if he knew he was going to have to go up against Le Champion lol.

"Le Champion" is Chris Jericho's current nickname, for the uninformed. He's also gone by other nicknames such as Y2J, and the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It's no wonder he's training so hard, if he knew he was going to have to go up against Le Champion lol.

"Le Champion" is Chris Jericho's current nickname, for the uninformed. He's also gone by other nicknames such as Y2J, and the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah.
thanks, I don't know who that guy is yet.
WWF kind of guy, right?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike had a little trouble ripping his shirt off LOL.

It's funny how the beard tends to go gray long before the head hair. I still have a dirty blond/very light brown head of hair, but decades ago my beard turned gray. I wish I could grow a little bit of scruff but it does make me look older.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

It's funny how the beard tends to go gray long before the head hair. I still have a dirty blond/very light brown head of hair, but decades ago my beard turned gray. I wish I could grow a little bit of scruff but it does make me look older.
Why do you miss your scruff? You probably look better with it smoothfaced.

On Tyson, that was somewhat staged obviously, right? Tyson never used props like a ripping tshirt before, right?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to like my nicely trimmed scruff. It gave me a cool look. Now it comes in as white as snow even though my hair has virtually no gray.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
white as snow is nice but to go with dirty blond/light brown....hmm might work. if its white like snow it would be so easy to colour it to match your head. I bet golden highlights or whatever the process is called would look good.(gold is awesome, next awesome is what Be says she is...strawberry-blond.) I love blond hair and of course, tried it on myself. It looked Hollywood-fake on me, lol. Like a wig.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, I don't know who that guy is yet.
WWF kind of guy, right?
Yeah, he was in the WWF until recently. But it's now called the WWE - they lost a lawsuit with the World Wildlife Fund.
I like to support AEW because it's a viable alternative to the WWE (which has dominated pro wrestling for years virtually unopposed).

Yes he did lol. He's no Hulk Hogan apparently.

Why do you miss your scruff? You probably look better with it smoothfaced.
Most polls say that women find a bit of scruff to be the most attractive look for males. Not every guy can pull it off, however.

Odd thing with polls though. Some polls say clean shaven is the least desirable look for a man (I guess the facial hair indicates testosterone). But I've seen at least one poll which placed clean shaven as the most desirable. So I'm not sure what to think, but I do know scruffy can cause some scratchy lip burn on some girls when you kiss. Especially my facial hair because it comes out like steel bristles. I could probably sandpaper with it.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
There's a boxer named Canelo Alvarez I just got told about. I will go look for some youtube videos. I guess Tyson can only box the same weight class as himself? I'm not sure this guy is same level as Mike.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a boxer named Canelo Alvarez I just got told about. I will go look for some youtube videos. I guess Tyson can only box the same weight class as himself? I'm not sure this guy is same level as Mike.
Weight classes are there for a reason. Canelo is like 154lb

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wooh, that's quite the difference.
His hits don't have that iron pamp! power either. I wonder how Tyson developed that, probably the leaping.
As their weight goes up so does the amount of muscle and power. Each of the larger guys hits will have a larger impact and his larger body can absorb more punishment.