Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

your thought on mike tyson coming back

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm. logical. Good plan.
1. Focus on need
2. get as lean as in prime
3.practice footwork drills
4.practice explosivity with squats and clean lifts
5. Keep body fat off to stay quick
6. get body feeling better to be better

That's optimistic, encouraging and helpful to say he'd get to 95%. Incredible to witness and would be an excellent role model for other 53 yr olds.
He has a mental roladex that the younger cats cant have. The body is amazing. If you push it it will overcompensate and get stronger.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
He should stay within his original style under Cuz. Those fundamentals with wisdom will be a problem for opponents. His mindset needs to shift.
Well. I'm a firm believer in review, review, review.
I wonder if he took notes or drew diagrams he could be rereading. Looking at old pictures and home movies. Visualising happy memories of lessons and the family life he had with Cuz

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. I'm a firm believer in review, review, review.
I wonder if he took notes or drew diagrams he could be rereading. Looking at old pictures and home movies. Visualising happy memories of lessons and the family life he had with Cuz
Those same vids we watched can be his foundation. Those techniques made him world champ.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
He has a mental roladex that the younger cats cant have. The body is amazing. If you push it it will overcompensate and get stronger.
Yes, I know. I experience it working manual labour. Its akin to sports. I was thinking of starting a thread here asking who works physically in their job all day every day but I don't know that many are even working in pandemic. Might be misconstrued. I'm just curious how people can do afterwork sports and have regular lovelife with a fulltime labour job.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

So before Tyson worked for Don King, I learned that he had wiped out all his fighters. It wasn't intentional, just how it happened. So perhaps this fueled Don's desire to make money off of him, then rob him in the end and make he wish he was dead. Don King was a gangster.

At 40:40 into this footage Holmes complained about Tyson throwing elbows, headbuts and hitting after the bell. So he said he didn't see a gentleman in there, he saw a beast. So if he wants to be a beast he's gonna have to go in there with a beast. At that time Holmes was saying he would "humble" Tyson, Holmes may have been one Don Kings men.
that's the movie on Tyson

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about The Toad?

Tyson says it killed his ego, or at least changed it fundamentally. He certainly seems more mellow and humble in interviews. I can’t help but wonder if this, plus age, has seriously softened his killer instinct.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about The Toad?

Tyson says it killed his ego, or at least changed it fundamentally. He certainly seems more mellow and humble in interviews. I can’t help but wonder if this, plus age, has seriously softened his killer instinct.
What is the toad?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
That solid yoke of muscle across his shoulders with the fire hydrant in the middle and that way he 'flings' out his arms to punch. That's what makes it dynamite.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Dynamite:

That training HEAT.
so weird to have people stand around and watch you train without coaching or encouraging you
I enjoy watching this because I believe this is high skill and I admire it. I think he could continue to win fights just like in the past as his training was so thorough.
That is a good youtube channel to have these videos.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so weird to have people stand around and watch you train without coaching or encouraging you
I enjoy watching this because I believe this is high skill and I admire it. I think he could continue to win fights just like in the past as his training was so thorough.
That is a good youtube channel to have these videos.
He's hot, and he didn't have fans and medias around him in these training sessions. If I was in his shoes I'd be limiting that sort of attention and not do any talking. Focus on the training that has to be done. Eat, sleep, live it.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
He's hot, and he didn't have fans and medias around him in these training sessions. If I was in his shoes I'd be limiting that sort of attention and not do any talking. Focus on the training that has to be done. Eat, sleep, live it.
Man, to get that kind of an attentive coach one-on-one....you could accomplish the world!!