Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

your thought on mike tyson coming back

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the videos with him and Robin Givens, over time she had him in the "minor" position, as if she was more powerful than he. You can see it on interviews. He had to put up with a lot of emotional crap from her, and also to be cheated on endlessly with other celebrities. That takes a lot out of a man. I wonder if she cvcked him too... That was never mentioned.
maybe.
You're right to wonder.

I read or saw somewhere his new wife is valuable to him because 'he just wants someone to listen to'
Made me think he's a private Submissive.

But a celebrity also knows that close friends and loved ones also read and watch media soundbites on oneself so maybe its that Tomassi Iron Rule of always maintain frame but never let on that you have the frame, to paraphrase.

What doe @FairShake know about Holyfield's history and personal life? Its interesting to learn about Tyson's opponents too.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe.
You're right to wonder.

I read or saw somewhere his new wife is valuable to him because 'he just wants someone to listen to'
Made me think he's a private Submissive.

But a celebrity also knows that close friends and loved ones also read and watch media soundbites on oneself so maybe its that Tomassi Iron Rule of always maintain frame but never let on that you have the frame, to paraphrase.

What doe @FairShake know about Holyfield's history and personal life? Its interesting to learn about Tyson's opponents too.
I don't think he was a submissive, as he was really rough in sex and liked a lot of it. I think he slipped into that position, because he "wanted to be loved".

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he was a submissive, as he was really rough in sex and liked a lot of it. I think he slipped into that position, because he "wanted to be loved".
the boost they referred to in that movie you posted.

Well, geez, don't we all?
Don't we all want to be loved?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the boost they referred to in that movie you posted.

Well, geez, don't we all?
Don't we all want to be loved?
But a narc might think being "loved" means someone submitting completely to their program and allowing themselves to be dominated.

"loved" means different things to different folks.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But a narc might think being "loved" means someone submitting completely to their program and allowing themselves to be dominated.

"loved" means different things to different folks.
N think that? as the dominant you mean.
Someone who submits is definitely not narcississtic. Unless I misunderstood the definition of N when I learned of it last year on yt videos.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone who submits is definitely not narcississtic. Unless I misunderstood the definition of N when I learned of it last year on yt videos.
I kinda got endeared on Mike thinking about his talent and history this past week. Enamored with him;)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Narcisists usually want EVERYTHING to revolve around themselves, so yes their agenda would dominate yours. Tyson is definitely not a submissive in the bedroom, nor in physical dominance situations.

A Narcisist would feel you "love" them if you go along with their agenda, in essense "submitting" your own wishes in deference of their own. You will do things their way. Answer to them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda got endeared on Mike thinking about his talent and history this past week. Enamored with him;)
People that didn't know just thought he was a wild beast, then I discovered he was fanatical about his training. Then his insights, which are actually quite humble. His anger got him into a lot of trouble.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the intensity of training that's admirable. Good example to follow. Too bad he doesn't get into coaching soon. What a service he'd be doing to share what he knows.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple things, he was probably a PED user, that move up from cruiser to heavy was aided and the hole in his heart i mentioned might have been because of his usage.
He always portrayed himself as a pious man but he had dozen kids from multiple women while he was married.
I wish I could find the article/book but I read once where a boxing commentator said that Evander dreamed about beating Tyson every night of his life, that shows some dedication.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple things, he was probably a PED user, that move up from cruiser to heavy was aided and the hole in his heart i mentioned might have been because of his usage.
He always portrayed himself as a pious man but he had dozen kids from multiple women while he was married.
I wish I could find the article/book but I read once where a boxing commentator said that Evander dreamed about beating Tyson every night of his life, that shows some dedication.
interesting, I'll do some googling later.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and he was dirty as hell. Not that Tyson wasn't but people knew that and commented on it at the time. Holyfield got away with it for most of his career.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and he was dirty as hell. Not that Tyson wasn't but people knew that and commented on it at the time. Holyfield got away with it for most of his career.
was he really? so that ear eating was in retaliation, no kidding.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was he really? so that ear eating was in retaliation, no kidding.
In a sense. Holyfield did what Holyfield always did, led with his head. However, Tyson headbutted too, and began their first fight by punching Holyfield after the bell. It was retaliation but not righteous retaliation.

I personally believe Tyson is somewhere "on the spectrum" and they (we?) tend to have a very low frustration tolerance. It actually explains a lot about him and I admire how he has done a 180 in life and seems to have found a secure place for himself.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw on yahoo news showing Tyson's instagram he's been offered 20 million....and he said no.
I guess that was news from two weeks ago.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron Mike was on AEW (All Elite Wrestling) last night, building a feud with Jericho. Just saying.
Dude looked older than I expected.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron Mike was on AEW (All Elite Wrestling) last night, building a feud with Jericho. Just saying.
Dude looked older than I expected.
I'll look that up.

You know what makes these guys look older?

It's that gristled, spotty looking grey and white stubble and short beards they like to grow.
Its untidy and old looking. Why not go with a fresh shaved face?
Or dye it. Even dye/bleach it all white. But a solid colour or smooth shave looks best.
Who told guys that gristly spotty black, white, grey look is preferable? Most guys look sickly with it. Like they're hiding goodlooks.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's that gristled, spotty looking grey and white stubble and short beards they like to grow.
I shaved off all my facial hair once it started coming in mostly gray. Thought it made me look too old. Funny how the eyebrows stay dark.

I think salt and pepper can be a good look, especially if there's more dark hair. Sometimes a dark beard speckled with silver can look like it's glittering, if you know what I'm referring to.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shaved off all my facial hair once it started coming in mostly gray. Thought it made me look too old. Funny how the eyebrows stay dark.

I think salt and pepper can be a good look, especially if there's more dark hair. Sometimes a dark beard speckled with silver can look like it's glittering, if you know what I'm referring to.
I don't know but that's cool if you like it. You shaved anyways so you know what I'm talking about.
Why do eyebrows stay dark?

That was pretty thrilling that our man Tyson is in the same good shape. Man, the hours he must be putting in training. That was a hard shove he gave Jericho, lol