Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

your thought on mike tyson coming back

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes you're all my friends here, I'm as fond of you all as if I grew up with you all. I don't care that I'm an outlier. I prattle on here just like the lonely old ladies do in the grocery store, lol. Unusually healthy growth that I get from here, I always did prefer the truth.

If you meant my work experiences, yes they're all golden too. I'd only hear so much before being shut out of the conversations. Probably to protect me. I've actually had guys say "earmuffs" (whatever movie that was from)before continuing to talk about women.
I didn't know it was because the women were evil.

I hope to be in environments part time soon where I'm exposed to men like Tyson's talent. Join a coed boxing gym finally, get into another coed sport....something soon.
I was talking about real life. The treacherous groups number far greater than you think. We described a very normal viewpoint to them.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
More advanced than a neanderthal. More like the "Predator" or "Terminator".
ugh
I'll rewatch Predator after unpacking. I want to watch Terminator again. I saw that modern one a couple months ago. Different flavour, different......mostly I wanted to see Linda Ha milton's comeback as a fit older chic. Wasn't disappointed.

So neanderthals with cunning iq.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If sports were actually occurring, I don't think he could box anyone in their 20s or 30s. He also would need to reduce body fat.

He can still dominate Alan from The Hangover in a fight.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If sports were actually occurring, I don't think he could box anyone in their 20s or 30s. He also would need to reduce body fat.

He can still dominate Alan from The Hangover in a fight.
Shannon the cannon is still out there at 48 or 49. If he gets in shape he will dominate many in that age group. Its about power, technique, speed and control.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shannon the cannon is still out there at 48 or 49. If he gets in shape he will dominate many in that age group. Its about power, technique, speed and control.
That's a hell of a disrespect that he could only dominate Alan from the hangover.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a huge boxing fan and am very knowledgeable on the fight game of 1970's-1990's, and some recent too.

A few thoughts:

Hitting the pads and a short video clip is a lot different than training for a 10 or 12 round fight. At BEST, maybe, just maybe, Tyson could be on an undercard and fight a few 4 or 6 round fights with club-level boxers like Eric "Butterbean" Esch did in most of his fights, though Esch did have a fight vs Larry Holmes and a few good boxers. Put Mike Tyson in there with Tyson Fury or Deontay Wilder and he'd get hurt bad. Father Time is undefeated.

When I first saw this story I was intrigued and then a few days later Holyfield said he was going to do a few exhibition fights for charity. So why not have Tyson (54) vs Holyfield (57) III with a few modifications:

- 6 round fight
- both wear headgear
- 2 minutes between rounds
- 14 or 16 oz. gloves
- Sport celebrity judges: Brett Favre, Derek Jeter, Michael Jordan
- Money raised goes to COVID-19 relief or George Floyd Foundation or something else that's relevant right now.

I'd absolutely buy/watch it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a huge boxing fan and am very knowledgeable on the fight game of 1970's-1990's, and some recent too.

A few thoughts:

Hitting the pads and a short video clip is a lot different than training for a 10 or 12 round fight. At BEST, maybe, just maybe, Tyson could be on an undercard and fight a few 4 or 6 round fights with club-level boxers like Eric "Butterbean" Esch did in most of his fights, though Esch did have a fight vs Larry Holmes and a few good boxers. Put Mike Tyson in there with Tyson Fury or Deontay Wilder and he'd get hurt bad. Father Time is undefeated.

When I first saw this story I was intrigued and then a few days later Holyfield said he was going to do a few exhibition fights for charity. So why not have Tyson (54) vs Holyfield (57) III with a few modifications:

- 6 round fight
- both wear headgear
- 2 minutes between rounds
- 14 or 16 oz. gloves
- Sport celebrity judges: Brett Favre, Derek Jeter, Michael Jordan
- Money raised goes to COVID-19 relief or George Floyd Foundation or something else that's relevant right now.

I'd absolutely buy/watch it.
Tyson with 6 months of conditioning and sparring CAN fight some of the less seasoned pros. And he will be in great shape. His boxing style is dominant and will cause issues.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i run a 4.25 40, 425lb bench, 42" verticle and im 47, 220lb. Solid muscle im not gonna be able to ball with less physically dominant and slower younger cats?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats mr gs, keep up the good work.
You can do anything you set your mind to do.(say this to my own brother too)
I cant do that 40 or verticle. I was making an example. Athleticism and skill has to do with your performance characteristics not age. Yes they normally do drop with age. But for example Darrell Greene ran a 4.42 40 yd for his 50th birthday with no training. Thats still NFL speed. Tyson being put into great physical condition will be a problem for less seasoned pros and he will smoke amateurs.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I cant do that 40 or verticle. I was making an example. Athleticism and skill has to do with your performance characteristics not age. Yes they normally do drop with age. But for example Darrell Greene ran a 4.42 40 yd for his 50th birthday with no training. Thats still NFL speed. Tyson being put into great physical condition will be a problem for less seasoned pros and he will smoke amateurs.
I'm not too sure what feat you refer to with 42" vertical. What's that exercise?

Since studying Tyson recently I agree he is more than capable of smoking even seasoned pros. Not popular with other boxing fans with more spectator experience but its my belief you never lose those skills(performance characteristics).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not too sure what feat you refer to with 42" vertical. What's that exercise?

Since studying Tyson recently I agree he is more than capable of smoking even seasoned pros. Not popular with other boxing fans with more spectator experience but its my belief you never lose those skills(performance characteristics).
The skills will be there. He has to get to world class conditioning.

Vertical is how high an athelete can jump from a stand still. 36" and up us great. 40" and up is superb.