Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

your thought on mike tyson coming back

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought Mike was a ferocious fighter, talented.

Having said that, at 53 if he does well, it won't speak so highly of HIS talent , moreso the LACK of talent amongst the under 30 heavyweights.
He was head and shoulders above heavyweights of his time when he stayed out of trouble.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was head and shoulders above heavyweights of his time when he stayed out of trouble.
I got Holyfield and Lewis ahead of him. In his brief and spotty prime, maybe even Bowe. Guys who weren't scared of Tyson scared Tyson.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got Holyfield and Lewis ahead of him. In his brief and spotty prime, maybe even Bowe. Guys who weren't scared of Tyson scared Tyson.
He was already done by Holyfield and Lewis. The Robin Givens and Desiree Washington situations took a lot of "stuff" that he never got back. His desire was not the same as when he was younger.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was already done by Holyfield and Lewis. The Robin Givens and Desiree Washington situations took a lot of "stuff" that he never got back. His desire was not the same as when he was younger.
Holyfield had been in WARS prior to fighting Tyson with better opponents and had a hole in his heart. Holyfield was always tougher than Tyson.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holyfield had been in WARS prior to fighting Tyson with better opponents and had a hole in his heart. Holyfield was always tougher than Tyson.
This is a good observation. During Tyson's rise he was the one issuing damage. He was never pressed so you can determine his will to win in a sitation that had more equity. His wins were due to being dominant. So you are right, Holyfield has a stronger will to win in a "close" situation where his is not completely dominant.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good observation. During Tyson's rise he was the one issuing damage. He was never pressed so you can determine his will to win in a sitation that had more equity. His wins were due to being dominant. So you are right, Holyfield has a stronger will to win in a "close" situation where his is not completely dominant.
Incredible talent, had it all to be it all. But was lacking the will and the mindset.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He had a lot of insight I never even know he had. In one of his videos his coaches were showing him videos of the greats back to the mid 1800's, Tyson realized they were "normal people". "Normal people" who decided who they wanted to be in life and trained religiously to get to that level. Very good observation.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the videos with him and Robin Givens, over time she had him in the "minor" position, as if she was more powerful than he. You can see it on interviews. He had to put up with a lot of emotional crap from her, and also to be cheated on endlessly with other celebrities. That takes a lot out of a man. I wonder if she cvcked him too... That was never mentioned.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
In the videos with him and Robin Givens, over time she had him in the "minor" position, as if she was more powerful than he. You can see it on interviews. He had to put up with a lot of emotional crap from her, and also to be cheated on endlessly with other celebrities. That takes a lot out of a man. I wonder if she cvcked him too... That was never mentioned.
maybe.
You're right to wonder.

I read or saw somewhere his new wife is valuable to him because 'he just wants someone to listen to'
Made me think he's a private Submissive.

But a celebrity also knows that close friends and loved ones also read and watch media soundbites on oneself so maybe its that Tomassi Iron Rule of always maintain frame but never let on that you have the frame, to paraphrase.

What doe @FairShake know about Holyfield's history and personal life? Its interesting to learn about Tyson's opponents too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe.
You're right to wonder.

I read or saw somewhere his new wife is valuable to him because 'he just wants someone to listen to'
Made me think he's a private Submissive.

But a celebrity also knows that close friends and loved ones also read and watch media soundbites on oneself so maybe its that Tomassi Iron Rule of always maintain frame but never let on that you have the frame, to paraphrase.

What doe @FairShake know about Holyfield's history and personal life? Its interesting to learn about Tyson's opponents too.
I don't think he was a submissive, as he was really rough in sex and liked a lot of it. I think he slipped into that position, because he "wanted to be loved".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the boost they referred to in that movie you posted.

Well, geez, don't we all?
Don't we all want to be loved?
But a narc might think being "loved" means someone submitting completely to their program and allowing themselves to be dominated.

"loved" means different things to different folks.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
But a narc might think being "loved" means someone submitting completely to their program and allowing themselves to be dominated.

"loved" means different things to different folks.
N think that? as the dominant you mean.
Someone who submits is definitely not narcississtic. Unless I misunderstood the definition of N when I learned of it last year on yt videos.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Someone who submits is definitely not narcississtic. Unless I misunderstood the definition of N when I learned of it last year on yt videos.
I kinda got endeared on Mike thinking about his talent and history this past week. Enamored with him;)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Narcisists usually want EVERYTHING to revolve around themselves, so yes their agenda would dominate yours. Tyson is definitely not a submissive in the bedroom, nor in physical dominance situations.

A Narcisist would feel you "love" them if you go along with their agenda, in essense "submitting" your own wishes in deference of their own. You will do things their way. Answer to them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda got endeared on Mike thinking about his talent and history this past week. Enamored with him;)
People that didn't know just thought he was a wild beast, then I discovered he was fanatical about his training. Then his insights, which are actually quite humble. His anger got him into a lot of trouble.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple things, he was probably a PED user, that move up from cruiser to heavy was aided and the hole in his heart i mentioned might have been because of his usage.
He always portrayed himself as a pious man but he had dozen kids from multiple women while he was married.
I wish I could find the article/book but I read once where a boxing commentator said that Evander dreamed about beating Tyson every night of his life, that shows some dedication.