Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

your thought on mike tyson coming back

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes dynamic stretches before and static stretches after sports do help a lot. But I'm thinking for Tyson thousands of violent ballistic movements have got to take a toll on the body that's without even factoring in taking punches.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts? Wear ear protection if you get in the ring with him.

Actually I think it would be good for heavyweight fighting. Who can name the heavyweight champion anymore?

50+ years ago the heavyweight champion was a household name. People still know their names today. Ali, Liston, Dempsey, Marciano, Louis. Boxing was probably the second biggest sport in the US behind baseball, and followed by college football.

Even as a kid/teen everyone knew Tyson, Bowe, and Holyfield. Today more people probably know MMA fighters. And I guess lighter weight class fighters like Pacquiao. I'm not saying it's good or bad, just interesting how the landscape has changed.

My opinion is that Tyson biting Holyfield's ear sent heavyweight fighting into a tailspin.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He looks good but think he should stick to his play and exhibition matches
He's doing too much talking, and I think one of them showed him smoking weed. If he's not playing around he needs to drop the weed and drop the convos.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did Tyson look so lethargic and allow Douglas to throw 4 weak snapping right jabs at him? In his shark mode one jab would be thrown and he'd jab step bob and attack. Its 50 sec into this clip.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article here says Tyson was "partying" with Bobby Brown the night before, and he fvcked about half a dozen Japanese ladies. By "partying" I take it to drinking to greater than being buzzed, and probably some "coke"...

Bobby Brown was begging Tyson to leave and get some sleep, and Tyson said that Buster was an "amateur" and that the fight would be over quick.

After losing the fight Tyson apologized to Brown and admitted that his legs where "MUSH", as you can see on the video, all of his power is OUT!!! It's no lie...

Even dedicated "weekend warriors" will notice that even more than one drink diminish atheletic performance a small amount, now getting fvcked up and throwing c0ke ontop of it and not caring...

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article here says Tyson was "partying" with Bobby Brown the night before, and he fvcked about half a dozen Japanese ladies. By "partying" I take it to drinking to greater than being buzzed, and probably some "coke"...

Bobby Brown was begging Tyson to leave and get some sleep, and Tyson said that Buster was an "amateur" and that the fight would be over quick.

After losing the fight Tyson apologized to Brown and admitted that his legs where "MUSH", as you can see on the video, all of his power is OUT!!! It's no lie...

Even dedicated "weekend warriors" will notice that even more than one drink diminish atheletic performance a small amount, now getting fvcked up and throwing c0ke ontop of it and not caring...
Tyson technically should have won that fight.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw that Tyson-Douglas fight for the first time a couple months ago. I noticed when Buster went down that he had way more than 10 counts to get back up. Tyson technically did win that fight. I'm surprised that it wasn't contested (I don't know the rules so maybe it's not possible to contest that).

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he would get crushed against some of the pros now should be fun to watch though doesnt need the money

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyson would've destroyed him in 3-4 rounds if he taking it serious instead of drinking and partying. His fault though.
Honestly I'm not sure about that. The irony of this fight is that Douglas was the one that was often out of shape had a reputation for not giving his all. Prior to the Tyson fight his mother had passed away, and he had vowed he would win this fight for her. He trained for this fight like none other and was at his complete best in it. He had never been as good in any fight before or after this. Holyfield annihilated him to win the title as he came in as a whale.

I'll give Tyson the benefit of the doubt that he would have beaten Douglas had he prepared better. I still think he would have had his work cut out for him though as Douglas would have provided a great fight.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I'm not sure about that. The irony of this fight is that Douglas was the one that was often out of shape had a reputation for not giving his all. Prior to the Tyson fight his mother had passed away, and he had vowed he would win this fight for her. He trained for this fight like none other and was at his complete best in it. He had never been as good in any fight before or after this. Holyfield annihilated him to win the title as he came in as a whale.

I'll give Tyson the benefit of the doubt that he would have beaten Douglas had he prepared better. I still think he would have had his work cut out for him though as Douglas would have provided a great fight.
Yea but Tyson power level was down from the beginning of the fight. He was probably partying all week and not training. Up till that point he was tearing up bouncy floaty long reach snapping jab types like buster. Plus Buster had the 13 count in round 8 that we all forgot about. I still blame Tyson for living like a rockstar thinking it's not gonna affect his pro career.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he would get crushed against some of the pros now should be fun to watch though doesnt need the money
Mmm..
If he takes his time gets his body game on point. Work his fundamentals his style that provided success. Stop talking stop talking to media and others he will surprise folks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This revelation in the Rogan video was the guys can be on TRT, standard non athletic doses and have their T pushed up to the high range, and have higher T than a young guy, but the older and more experienced mind. Legally. Interesting point.