I take it that ur 90 days is over.
I see I haven’t missed much.
Regale us with some stories.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
I take it that ur 90 days is over.
I see I haven’t missed much.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Hush now boy.Just spaz telling people to live their "purpose," and then stand around and soak up the pvssy.
The only fools that follow SpAzzhats advice are the same incels that mother nature intended to weed their shiit tier genes out of existence anyway.Just spaz telling people to live their "purpose," and then stand around and soak up the pvssy.
Right. I'm doing my best to be an outkast.Your purpose is to get married, have kids, carry on your genes and be a productive member of society.
Mother nature will always weed out crap genes like single 4 life men sent on their way.
Serve your purpose as mother nature intended.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Okay, little spazey. No more logic for you. You pooped out? You had a long day?Hush now boy.
And don't be overly jealous that I can and you can't.
You must seriously think that I even care.Okay, little spazey. No more logic for you. You pooped out? You had a long day?