Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Purpose Is More Important Than Your Woman

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
As of this writing, I'm a little over a month away from turning 39 years old. I'm a little bit overweight (due to a medication thing, I do workout 5 days a week and eat cleanly) and have a shaved head. I'm not particularly good looking and, in fact, have a multitude of scars that come from having nearly 50 surgeries while having cancer as a kid. I can't lift weights with my left arm, the left side of my stomach appears to be a small "beer gut", a result from surgery from that time that gave what essentially is an untreatable medically induced hernia. I don't have much money and don't pretend to. I drive a 1999 Mercedes ML430 that I bought for around $3000 and I don't own my own house. I'm not sure what my credit score is, because I stopped buying into that system a long time ago.

Yet, I consistently have a steady flow of amazing women in my life. Oftentimes at the same time. Right now, there is a gorgeous redheaded pinup model (32), an unbelievably hot latina school teacher (28), an incredibly soulful (and incredibly beautiful) singer and musician (31), and a sexy & cute / deciding to explore her "wild side" blonde (22). I'm intimate with each of them on a regular basis. They all know about each other and/or know that I absolutely date others as well as them. (This is actually fairly chill for me, if you go back and read past posts of mine.)

How is this possible?

I wish I had a system, but I don't. I'm not selling anything.

It's tragic, but in a way it's perfect.

The truth is this:
My relationships with women is among the least interesting subjects in my life.

It's not that I don't love women. I really do. It doesn't mean that I don't thoroughly enjoy the ones that I spend time with. I absolutely do. They are fantastic. I love the feminine energy and love the dance that happens between us when we meet. I love the seduction phase, from first meeting to those first incredible encounters. I enjoy the conversations, etc. Yet, as much as I get a kick out of these things, my real interest lies in my work, what I feel I was put here to do.

While I have learned techniques in the past, do you know how many I use? Maybe 1 or 2. TOPS.

Here they are:

1) I remain unneedy and nonjudgemental
2) I show a passion for life and let them know that I find them attractive

That's it.

Oh and I dress well...wearing clothes I bought from the Salvation Army. (No joke, go to a place like that in a fairly upscale part of town...you'll find incredibly good clothes that have barely been worn at a 95%+ discount. )

I say these things to begin not to brag (there are MANY out there better than me), but because I hope it will inspire some of you that might still be struggling and let you know that it is possible to have this type of abundance in your life without all of the trappings that we are told that we will need to do so.

Something else entirely has begun to happen and it's what prompted me to write this.

I'm getting to a point where I've seen this type of interaction so many times that I can "see around corners" as my old martial arts teacher used to say. I'm able to see where things are going with reasonable accuracy (probably about 85-90%).

I've noticed that I can pick up a subtle sense when a woman is attracted or aroused, many of which are counterintuitive. I've also learned to very easily spot when a woman is trying to "play" me, and I refuse to buy-in. I've finally reached a stage in dating that I once heard referred to as "going through the world with dead shark eyes", although I don't remember who said it. It's a game, for sure, but I am more and more confident in my ability to duck and weave with the best of them.

However, I have that the idea of actually being able to "fall in love" is falling further and further away. Part of me (perhaps the old part) still looks for it, yet the rest of me has no desire to fall into such madness. I've seen the wreckage that it can bring. I have a different journey ahead of me, with many lovers whom I will find while on the road.

For those who say that you aren't fully alive until you do so, I strongly disagree. I'm finding more and more that for many, what we call love is a distraction from us realizing who we truly could be. I aim to pull down the barriers between myself and love, and oddly, with that has gone the need for a "great love". Instead, I have seen the call for me to make my life, my work, my story to be my "great love affair" with the world. I've found that by falling in love with this very existence, by living in deep gratitude through adding to the good and creating value for others, we can start to grow more than we ever thought possible.

My aim here is to suggest that while we are all so focused on our relationships (understandably so), we are distracting ourselves or cutting ourselves off from what we could be achieving in our own lives. It's like a type of spell that we fall under through our hormonal guidance system (don't underestimate that) and our culture, in general.

Don't get me wrong. I'm definitely not a MGTOW guy and I honestly believe in the study of attraction and seduction for the betterment of one's life experience. This isn't meant in any way as a call down or to disrespect anyone on this forum. Rather, it is to reiterate what has been mentioned many times here, which is that your life needs to be purposeful and so interesting to you that you "forget" that the girl hasn't texted you back for a few days. You need to not need them, but desire them...and give them incredible (high vibing energy) experiences when they decide to meet up with you.

In other words, tune into the signal of your mission. Your contribution to the world. Your health, your family, your friends, your career...THEN the girl (or girls).

Make your relationships with women among the least interesting subjects in your life.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who say that you aren't fully alive until you do so, I strongly disagree. I'm finding more and more that for many, what we call love is a distraction from us realizing who we truly could be. I aim to pull down the barriers between myself and love, and oddly, with that has gone the need for a "great love". Instead, I have seen the call for me to make my life, my work, my story to be my "great love affair" with the world. I've found that by falling in love with this very existence, by living in deep gratitude through adding to the good and creating value for others, we can start to grow more than we ever thought possible.
Great post and I agree on all accounts. This part above especially. The longer I learn game, learn to better understand myself and the world around me, the more I question long term relationships. I even watch my friends who are in LTRs and observe things I would not have noticed before I got to where I am today. For the most part, I see LTRs as codependency and a way to coast through life. I believe the best path through life is to love life itself, live in the moment, and enjoy what comes in and out of your life while striving toward a purpose that hopefully benefits both you and the world you live in.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
That’s funny, I am in the exact same situation, except it’s with MONEY.

As of this writing, I'm a little over a month away from turning 41 years old. I drive a 2018 BMW 5 series that I bought for around $100,000 (cash) and I own four homes. My house is worth over $3,500,000 which I bought for cash and my credit score is perfect. The business that I run is worth over $100,000,000.

Yet, I consistently have a steady flow of money in my life. Often I have so much I don’t know what to do with it, Right now, Im going to get a $800,000 loan from the bank without any effort, and I’ve gambled away a $750,000 condo without batting an eye. I regularly gamble $2,000 on a daily basis. My banks know and they don’t care because I have so much money in there. They all know about each other too.

How is this possible?

The truth is this:

My relationship with MONEY is among the LEAST interesting subjects in my life.

It's not that I don't love MONEY. I really do. It doesn't mean that I don't thoroughly enjoy it when I can buy whatever I want, I absolutely do. Its fantastic. I love the POWER it gives me and and love the respect it gives me. I love the BUYING phase, from the first meeting to the offer and to the buy. Yet, as much as I get a kick out of these things, my real interest lies in my thirst for knowledge, to make the world better place, what I feel I was put here to do.

While I have learned techniques in the past, do you know how many I use? Maybe 1 or 2. TOPS.

Here they are:

1) I remain RELAXED and LOGICAL
2) I show a passion for life and let the SELLERS know I want the PROPERTY

That's it.

I dress well too...wearing clothes I bought from Walmart.

I say these things to begin not to brag (there are MANY out there RICHER than me), but because I hope it will inspire some of you that might still be STRUGGLING with MAKING MONEY and let you know that it is possible to have this type of abundance in your life without all of the trappings that we are told that we will need to do so.

Something else entirely has begun to happen and it's what prompted me to write this.

I'm getting to a point where I've seen this type of interaction so many times that I can "see around corners" as my old hockey coach used to say. I'm able to see where things are going with reasonable accuracy (probably about 85-90%) to get a deal done.

I've noticed that I can pick up a subtle sense when a SELLER wants to SELL, many of which are counterintuitive. I've also learned to very easily spot when a SELLER is trying to "play" me, and I refuse to buy-in. I've finally reached a stage in BUSINESS that I once heard referred to as "going through the world with dead shark eyes", although I don't remember who said it. It's a game, for sure, but I am more and more confident in my ability to duck and weave with the best of them.

However, I have that the idea of actually being able to "MONEY WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY" is falling further and further away. Part of me (perhaps the old part) still looks for it, yet the rest of me has no desire to fall into such madness. I've seen the wreckage MONEY can bring. I have a different journey ahead of me, with many BUSINESS PEOPLE whom I will find while on the road.

For those who say that you aren't fully alive until you MAKE ALOT OF MONEY, I strongly disagree. I'm finding more and more that for many, what we call GETTING RICH is a distraction from us realizing who we truly could be. I aim to pull down the barriers between myself and MONEY, and oddly, with that has gone the need for ‘BEING A BILLIONAIRE". Instead, I have seen the call for me to make my life, my work, my story to be my "great love affair"with the world. I've found that by MAKING AS LITTLE MONEY AS POSSIBLE, with this very existence, by living in deep gratitude through adding to the good and creating value for others, we can start to grow more than we ever thought possible.

My aim here is to suggest that while we are all so focused on our MONEY (understandably so), we are distracting ourselves or cutting ourselves off from what we could be achieving in our own lives. It's like a type of spell that we fall under through our MATERIAL guidance system (don't underestimate that) and our culture, in general.

Don't get me wrong. I'm definitely not a POOR guy and I honestly believe in the study of HARD WORK for the betterment of one's life experience. This isn't meant in any way as a call down or to disrespect anyone on this forum WHO ISNT RICH AND IS WORKING FOR A LIVING. Rather, it is to reiterate what has been mentioned many times here, which is that your life needs to be purposeful and so interesting to you that you "forget" ABOUT MONEY. You SHOULD NOT NEED MONEY, BUT SHOULD DESIRE IT, and give SELLERS incredible (high vibing energy) experiences when they decide to meet up with you.

In other words, tune into the signal of your mission. Your contribution to the world. Your health, your family, your friends, your career...THEN the MONEY.

Make your relationship with MONEY among the least interesting subjects in your life.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ fvck man, you Rich. I'm not even close in my early 40s.

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s funny, I am in the exact same situation, except it’s with MONEY.

As of this writing, I'm a little over a month away from turning 41 years old. I drive a 2018 BMW 5 series that I bought for around $100,000 (cash) and I own four homes. My house is worth over $3,500,000 which I bought for cash and my credit score is perfect. The business that I run is worth over $100,000,000.

Yet, I consistently have a steady flow of money in my life. Often I have so much I don’t know what to do with it, Right now, Im going to get a $800,000 loan from the bank without any effort, and I’ve gambled away a $750,000 condo without batting an eye. I regularly gamble $2,000 on a daily basis. My banks know and they don’t care because I have so much money in there. They all know about each other too.

How is this possible?

The truth is this:

My relationship with MONEY is among the LEAST interesting subjects in my life.

It's not that I don't love MONEY. I really do. It doesn't mean that I don't thoroughly enjoy it when I can buy whatever I want, I absolutely do. Its fantastic. I love the POWER it gives me and and love the respect it gives me. I love the BUYING phase, from the first meeting to the offer and to the buy. Yet, as much as I get a kick out of these things, my real interest lies in my thirst for knowledge, to make the world better place, what I feel I was put here to do.

Here they are:

1) I remain RELAXED and LOGICAL
2) I show a passion for life and let the SELLERS know I want the PROPERTY

That's it.

I dress well too...wearing clothes I bought from Walmart.

I say these things to begin not to brag (there are MANY out there RICHER than me), but because I hope it will inspire some of you that might still be STRUGGLING with MAKING MONEY and let you know that it is possible to have this type of abundance in your life without all of the trappings that we are told that we will need to do so.

I'm getting to a point where I've seen this type of interaction so many times that I can "see around corners" as my old hockey coach used to say. I'm able to see where things are going with reasonable accuracy (probably about 85-90%) to get a deal done.

I've noticed that I can pick up a subtle sense when a SELLER wants to SELL, many of which are counterintuitive. I've also learned to very easily spot when a SELLER is trying to "play" me, and I refuse to buy-in. I've finally reached a stage in BUSINESS that I once heard referred to as "going through the world with dead shark eyes", although I don't remember who said it. It's a game, for sure, but I am more and more confident in my ability to duck and weave with the best of them.

However, I have that the idea of actually being able to "MONEY WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY" is falling further and further away. Part of me (perhaps the old part) still looks for it, yet the rest of me has no desire to fall into such madness. I've seen the wreckage MONEY can bring. I have a different journey ahead of me, with many BUSINESS PEOPLE whom I will find while on the road.

For those who say that you aren't fully alive until you MAKE ALOT OF MONEY, I strongly disagree. I'm finding more and more that for many, what we call GETTING RICH is a distraction from us realizing who we truly could be. I aim to pull down the barriers between myself and MONEY, and oddly, with that has gone the need for ‘BEING A BILLIONAIRE". Instead, I have seen the call for me to make my life, my work, my story to be my "great love affair"with the world. I've found that by MAKING AS LITTLE MONEY AS POSSIBLE, with this very existence, by living in deep gratitude through adding to the good and creating value for others, we can start to grow more than we ever thought possible.

My aim here is to suggest that while we are all so focused on our MONEY (understandably so), we are distracting ourselves or cutting ourselves off from what we could be achieving in our own lives. It's like a type of spell that we fall under through our MATERIAL guidance system (don't underestimate that) and our culture, in general.

Don't get me wrong. I'm definitely not a POOR guy and I honestly believe in the study of HARD WORK for the betterment of one's life experience. This isn't meant in any way as a call down or to disrespect anyone on this forum WHO ISNT RICH AND IS WORKING FOR A LIVING. Rather, it is to reiterate what has been mentioned many times here, which is that your life needs to be purposeful and so interesting to you that you "forget" ABOUT MONEY. You SHOULD NOT NEED MONEY, BUT SHOULD DESIRE IT, and give SELLERS incredible (high vibing energy) experiences when they decide to meet up with you.

In other words, tune into the signal of your mission. Your contribution to the world. Your health, your family, your friends, your career...THEN the MONEY.

Make your relationship with MONEY among the least interesting subjects in your life.
I love this.

My friend and I were discussing the other day how we've had the opportunity to hang out with both millionaires and a few billionaires and have noticed a distinct difference between the two. Many of the millionaires we've met grind HARD, oftentimes to the implosion of their health, relationships, etc - whereas the few billionaires we've met see money as a joyful afterthought and are enjoying living life "in the flow" of creating value and receiving value in return.

Thanks for responding with that. I'm learning from what you changed there.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
^^ fvck man, you Rich. I'm not even close in my early 40s.
It’s simple bro. Just use the same principles you use to get an abundance amount of girls and you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams.

I don’t know know why everyone doesn’t do it. It’s so so simple.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s simple bro. Just use the same principles you use to get an abundance amount of girls and you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams.

I don’t know know why everyone doesn’t do it. It’s so so simple.
Well, they say you gotta have money to make money, which I have, but I'm big on Timing (like Warren Buffet). I'm waiting to pounce. My issue is that Trump...could very well be elected again and this boomin stock market/Real Estate could go even further into the stratosphere. I just feel not like diving in in this, in my mind, overpriced market all over. The Dave Ramseys the Tony Robbins of the world say that it doesn't matter when you enter a market, just that you get entering ASAP. This doesn't make sense to me, it just doesn't so I go years and years without makin a move. I made moves in 2010-2011, up 300% in one stock, but had lost 1/2 my gamblin, uh I mean, trading account money. I still got skin in the game, just not willing to throw in more chips until the Time is right. I never "paper" traded, from the Get-Go I put up my OWN cold hard cash to FORCE me to Study the markets and be in a do or die mode. I learned a lot, but was under a lot of stress daily/weekly and I did not like that feeling, checking my phone every 5 minutes on a trade I'd just made. It distracted me from my Real job. I've been at Peace for 7-8 years non-stop since those years of 2010-2011. That was a choppy market then, highly volatile not like now. Most people were on the sidelines then, but I was in the thick of it trading like a mad person. Would study 3-4 hours at night after working 10 hours on a weekday. I followed Lance Jepsen's Stock Trading Master youtube channel then, it's much less of a channel now. I always LOST a ton of money when I'd listened to Other people or took their advice, Lance Jepsen on a stock called GMXR (went bankrupt lost all), and a few other "stock picks" suggestions from other people. When I made moves off of my OWN research I had winners and made 1000s. The 300% gain one I'm still in right now was picked my yours truly. I had Time to study 200+ stocks a night from a formula I'd sleuthed which returned small caps with a beta of 2 or more. You have to focus on a certain group of stocks as you cannot specialize in the entire market really, too much information to go over. I'd study 200+ stocks and choose Maybe 2, yes TWO, that looked solid enough to pounce on. One of the two I sold out on just for a 20% profit in a week, but had I stayed in it till today I'd be up 150%. I would invest in it or trade in it today if I were to sell one of the others. Have a silver mining stock that goes down to $2 then back up to 7 then back down to 2 then back up to 5 then back down to 3, then back up to 6. These "bounce-back" stocks or swing trading stocks can make you a fortune BUT you have to be careful yet still and emotions may get the better of you especially the more you follow the stock closely and read discussion or forums.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Well, they say you gotta have money to make money, which I have, but I'm big on Timing (like Warren Buffet). I'm waiting to pounce. My issue is that Trump...could very well be elected again and this boomin stock market/Real Estate could go even further into the stratosphere. I just feel not like diving in in this, in my mind, overpriced market all over. The Dave Ramseys the Tony Robbins of the world say that it doesn't matter when you enter a market, just that you get entering ASAP. This doesn't make sense to me, it just doesn't so I go years and years without makin a move. I made moves in 2010-2011, up 300% in one stock, but had lost 1/2 my gamblin, uh I mean, trading account money. I still got skin in the game, just not willing to throw in more chips until the Time is right. I never "paper" traded, from the Get-Go I put up my OWN cold hard cash to FORCE me to Study the markets and be in a do or die mode. I learned a lot, but was under a lot of stress daily/weekly and I did not like that feeling, checking my phone every 5 minutes on a trade I'd just made. It distracted me from my Real job. I've been at Peace for 7-8 years non-stop since those years of 2010-2011. That was a choppy market then, highly volatile not like now. Most people were on the sidelines then, but I was in the thick of it trading like a mad person. Would study 3-4 hours at night after working 10 hours on a weekday. I followed Lance Jepsen's Stock Trading Master youtube channel then, it's much less of a channel now. I always LOST a ton of money when I'd listened to Other people or took their advice, Lance Jepsen on a stock called GMXR (went bankrupt lost all), and a few other "stock picks" suggestions from other people. When I made moves off of my OWN research I had winners and made 1000s. The 300% gain one I'm still in right now was picked my yours truly. I had Time to study 200+ stocks a night from a formula I'd sleuthed which returned small caps with a beta of 2 or more. You have to focus on a certain group of stocks as you cannot specialize in the entire market really, too much information to go over. I'd study 200+ stocks and choose Maybe 2, yes TWO, that looked solid enough to pounce on. One of the two I sold out on just for a 20% profit in a week, but had I stayed in it till today I'd be up 150%. I would invest in it or trade in it today if I were to sell one of the others. Have a silver mining stock that goes down to $2 then back up to 7 then back down to 2 then back up to 5 then back down to 3, then back up to 6. These "bounce-back" stocks or swing trading stocks can make you a fortune BUT you have to be careful yet still and emotions may get the better of you especially the more you follow the stock closely and read discussion or forums.
Bro that’s ridiculous. You are making the game way way too complicated and over thinking it. It’s actually very simple.

All you have to do is follow the same process used to get women. “Mindset of abundance.” “Don’t value it.” “Its worthless.” “It should come to you.” “Focus on your goals and building a successful life and it will come.”

Do the same thing you do to get women, and you will be rich in no time.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make your relationships with women among the least interesting subjects in your life.
+1

Not new nor a revolution in the game. Deida among a variety of others in the manosphere beat purpose > women.

Its nonsense like, wait 3 days before texting her rather than actually having something better to do.

Chase excellence, purpose, Hero's Journey over women. Its more or less for sport and meeting the basic requirements of a man's biological strayegy.

A mans lack of direction and indentured servitude of the feminine that leads to ruins.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump on this forum is a massive troll dude. I haven't seen a single post of his that contains any actual helpful advice.

Btw why would you look for high beta? You want high alpha.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As of this writing, I'm a little over a month away from turning 39 years old. I'm a little bit overweight (due to a medication thing, I do workout 5 days a week and eat cleanly) and have a shaved head. I'm not particularly good looking and, in fact, have a multitude of scars that come from having nearly 50 surgeries while having cancer as a kid. I can't lift weights with my left arm, the left side of my stomach appears to be a small "beer gut", a result from surgery from that time that gave what essentially is an untreatable medically induced hernia. I don't have much money and don't pretend to. I drive a 1999 Mercedes ML430 that I bought for around $3000 and I don't own my own house. I'm not sure what my credit score is, because I stopped buying into that system a long time ago.

Yet, I consistently have a steady flow of amazing women in my life. Oftentimes at the same time. Right now, there is a gorgeous redheaded pinup model (32), an unbelievably hot latina school teacher (28), an incredibly soulful (and incredibly beautiful) singer and musician (31), and a sexy & cute / deciding to explore her "wild side" blonde (22). I'm intimate with each of them on a regular basis. They all know about each other and/or know that I absolutely date others as well as them. (This is actually fairly chill for me, if you go back and read past posts of mine.)

How is this possible?

The truth is this:
My relationships with women is among the least interesting subjects in my life.

It's not that I don't love women. I really do. It doesn't mean that I don't thoroughly enjoy the ones that I spend time with. I absolutely do. They are fantastic. I love the feminine energy and love the dance that happens between us when we meet. I love the seduction phase, from first meeting to those first incredible encounters. I enjoy the conversations, etc. Yet, as much as I get a kick out of these things, my real interest lies in my work, what I feel I was put here to do.

Here they are:
1) I remain unneedy and nonjudgemental
2) I show a passion for life and let them know that I find them attractive

That's it.

Oh and I dress well...wearing clothes I bought from the Salvation Army. (No joke, go to a place like that in a fairly upscale part of town...you'll find incredibly good clothes that have barely been worn at a 95%+ discount. )

I say these things to begin not to brag (there are MANY out there better than me), but because I hope it will inspire some of you that might still be struggling and let you know that it is possible to have this type of abundance in your life without all of the trappings that we are told that we will need to do so.

I'm getting to a point where I've seen this type of interaction so many times that I can "see around corners" as my old martial arts teacher used to say. I'm able to see where things are going with reasonable accuracy (probably about 85-90%).

I've noticed that I can pick up a subtle sense when a woman is attracted or aroused, many of which are counterintuitive. I've also learned to very easily spot when a woman is trying to "play" me, and I refuse to buy-in. I've finally reached a stage in dating that I once heard referred to as "going through the world with dead shark eyes", although I don't remember who said it. It's a game, for sure, but I am more and more confident in my ability to duck and weave with the best of them.

However, I have that the idea of actually being able to "fall in love" is falling further and further away. Part of me (perhaps the old part) still looks for it, yet the rest of me has no desire to fall into such madness. I've seen the wreckage that it can bring. I have a different journey ahead of me, with many lovers whom I will find while on the road.

My aim here is to suggest that while we are all so focused on our relationships (understandably so), we are distracting ourselves or cutting ourselves off from what we could be achieving in our own lives. It's like a type of spell that we fall under through our hormonal guidance system (don't underestimate that) and our culture, in general.

Don't get me wrong. I'm definitely not a MGTOW guy and I honestly believe in the study of attraction and seduction for the betterment of one's life experience. This isn't meant in any way as a call down or to disrespect anyone on this forum. Rather, it is to reiterate what has been mentioned many times here, which is that your life needs to be purposeful and so interesting to you that you "forget" that the girl hasn't texted you back for a few days. You need to not need them, but desire them...and give them incredible (high vibing energy) experiences when they decide to meet up with you.

In other words, tune into the signal of your mission. Your contribution to the world. Your health, your family, your friends, your career...THEN the girl (or girls).

While your post has a good amount of wisdom nuggets and I agree with most of it I'm curious about a couple things. Your mission is your main pursuit in life, but what could you be doing that allows for intimacy with 5+ women? I don't even consider my life that busy and I hardly have time for one or two, much less 5. The last time I had 4+ girls at once I was in school with little to no responsibilities. I simply don't have the time anymore. What career could you have? And how can you possibly claim it's your main pursuit when you make time for women I assume multiple times a week?

And I'm sure you adore these women but something doesn't add up in my mind. Wealth aside you say you're not very attractive looking and you mention no other activities aside from working and these women. No hobbies? No social circle? You say women should be the least interesting thing in your life and I agree(to an extent), but where is the rest of your wholesomeness? Either these women are not nearly as good looking or put together as you claim or you're being too humble in describing yourself. Or maybe you're a tripod and love eating women out. Or maybe you're content with what most would call a mediocre life. Nothing wrong with that, but I like to get to the truth of things and ruthlessly be enlightened if I'm wrong.

I'm a great lay and have gotten plenty of compliments but my biggest mistake has been neglecting myself to have an insane amount of sex. This eventually hit me hard while I was balls deep in a great woman. I realized that there's little point to simple pleasures. I simply have to ration myself otherwise I eventually begin to stagnate from the time women suck out of my life. I'm too hungry to explore and grow my life to constantly slow down or stop for women.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Trump on this forum is a massive troll dude. I haven't seen a single post of his that contains any actual helpful advice.

Btw why would you look for high beta? You want high alpha.
Ive given tons of helpful advice, but when the theme of the forum strolls into the top players saying “screw women” and for men to just “exist” for the women to fall in love, its becoming a farce.

Our buddy Rollo Tomassi, the author of the Rationale Male, is MARRIED. Fully, completely, utterly committed to ONE women for the rest of his life. A lot of players on here are MARRIED as well, yet they tell men not to because it’s better for them that other men are single, it increases their value.

Think it about: if you got rich owning property, would you tell all the other guys on a forum to go own property? Of course not, you would tell them to go own stock. That way they don’t disrupt anything you are doing in property and your value increases. It’s the same analogy here with women.

Imagine you being a single dad at 69 years old to a 43 year old single bachelor son with 0 kids. "Son, fvck these bitches. Don't ever get married to any girl or commit."

Rock on baby!

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
While your post has a good amount of wisdom nuggets and I agree with most of it I'm curious about a couple things. Your mission is your main pursuit in life, but what could you be doing that allows for intimacy with 5+ women? I don't even consider my life that busy and I hardly have time for one or two, much less 5. The last time I had 4+ girls at once I was in school with little to no responsibilities. I simply don't have the time anymore. What career could you have? And how can you possibly claim it's your main pursuit when you make time for women I assume multiple times a week?

And I'm sure you adore these women but something doesn't add up in my mind. Wealth aside you say you're not very attractive looking and you mention no other activities aside from working and these women. No hobbies? No social circle? You say women should be the least interesting thing in your life and I agree(to an extent), but where is the rest of your wholesomeness? Either these women are not nearly as good looking or put together as you claim or you're being too humble in describing yourself. Or maybe you're a tripod and love eating women out. Or maybe you're content with what most would call a mediocre life. Nothing wrong with that, but I like to get to the truth of things and ruthlessly be enlightened if I'm wrong.

I'm a great lay and have gotten plenty of compliments but my biggest mistake has been neglecting myself to have an insane amount of sex. This eventually hit me hard while I was balls deep in a great woman. I realized that there's little point to simple pleasures. I simply have to ration myself otherwise I eventually begin to stagnate from the time women suck out of my life. I'm too hungry to explore and grow my life to constantly slow down or stop for women.
I think that you bring up a really good point (that I came to, as well) at the end of your comment. If most of your time is focused on women, everything else stagnates. You have to very careful about how you do things and make sure that you take of yourself.

To answer the rest of your questions, because I suppose that providing more context here might be helpful:

I am VERY busy.

I work my ass off, have a great social circle, work out, love learning new things, read 3 books or so a week and am a very productive individual. In many respects, my economic results are more a symptom of my building things and refusing to take a payout until they are running profitably. - That being said, I've had this type of romantic life while working overnights as a security guard than as a school teacher. In June, I left teaching to move into my business in the areas of writing, podcasting, and music + media production (both for myself and for clients), which I've built up to for the last seven years.

Here's how I manage that time:
1) I get up early. VERY early.
2) I do yoga, meditate, and work out, hitting my home office by 6 am.
3) I plow through my creative work usually in the first two to six hours.
4) I have lunch with someone in my social circle or someone I'm networking with.
5) I spend my afternoons on meetings or correspondence, pushing things forward.
6) I teach a few music lessons in the later afternoon.
7) I go out with one of the women I'm seeing or some friends and enjoy life.

Why am I successful with women, in terms of skill set? Here are some of my strengths, if it helps.
1) I'm a very good conversationalist.
2) I'm great at engaging with others.
3) I listen very well.
4) I carry "high vibing" energy wherever I go.
5) I'm a very creative and passionate individual.
6) I spent my time doing cool things that other people find inspiring.
7) I am the guy that people come to when they need advice or encouragement.

What I don't do:
1) I don't go to clubs (unless invited by a girl or a few that I'm seeing)
2) I don't really watch TV or Netflix
3) I don't play video games
4) I don't slow down my life for women. They jump on and off-board as it makes sense for them.
5) I don't give anyone else dominion over my life.

Basically, I'm always doing SOMETHING, even if it's consciously relaxing. I read and study so much that I always have things to talk about with people and it builds up over time.

All of the things in the above lists have been consciously cultivated, however. I learned how to engage and connect. I chose to carry high energy. I choose to do interesting things with my life. And yes, I choose to and learned (and still study) how to be amazing in bed. That's just a good "user experience". Haha

I look at my life and it feels very full; brimming with connection, creativity, and love. I go very hard, but I enjoy every moment of it.

My point in the original post is that ANYONE COULD DO THIS.

Hope this clears things up.

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

Not new nor a revolution in the game. Deida among a variety of others in the manosphere beat purpose > women.

Its nonsense like, wait 3 days before texting her rather than actually having something better to do.

Chase excellence, purpose, Hero's Journey over women. Its more or less for sport and meeting the basic requirements of a man's biological strayegy.

A mans lack of direction and indentured servitude of the feminine that leads to ruins.
Didn't realize that a "revolution" was needed for a post here. ;)

I'll make sure to only come to you with on the best well-vetted, double-blind tested attraction secrets from the most remote regions of Tibet in the future. Haha

(I see what you're saying. The tactics, I think, are like training wheels. It teaches the way it feels...but you have to keep going and then eventually just abandon them.)

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive given tons of helpful advice, but when the theme of the forum strolls into the top players saying “screw women” and for men to just “exist” for the women to fall in love, its becoming a farce.

Our buddy Rollo Tomassi, the author of the Rationale Male, is MARRIED. Fully, completely, utterly committed to ONE women for the rest of his life. A lot of players on here are MARRIED as well, yet they tell men not to because it’s better for them that other men are single, it increases their value.

Think it about: if you got rich owning property, would you tell all the other guys on a forum to go own property? Of course not, you would tell them to go own stock. That way they don’t disrupt anything you are doing in property and your value increases. It’s the same analogy here with women.

Imagine you being a single dad at 69 years old to a 43 year old single bachelor son with 0 kids. "Son, fvck these bitches. Don't ever get married to any girl or commit."

Rock on baby!
Let me get this straight you think there's some conspiracy? You think Rollo and others advocate the single life so there's more marriage material for them? That doesn't make any sense. What advantage does that give to a married man?

I've read a decent number of relationship books including Rollo's. Rollo doesn't advocate the single life, he simply explains that settling for one woman is eliminating all your other options and is in that sense a huge sacrifice. If a woman doesn't realize this and respect it then it's probably not going to be very fun. Most likely his wife had to really sell the idea to him and he obliged because he sees raising a family as a healthy challenge. I may be wrong but from what he's written that seems to be the case.

In my opinion there is no conspiracy and the world has whatever you want. You want marriage priority? There is no shortage of women that want nothing else. You want a sex playmate? Again no shortage. You want the ideal woman? The whole package? Perfect in every way to your criteria? They're out there but may be a bit tougher to find in the crowds. The more criteria the harder you'll have to look. But again abundance. The important thing is that all of these relationships come with their own sacrifices. The marriage hungry woman may not be very good looking or may have low self esteem. The playmate may not be very reliable. Every relationship in your life takes a sacrifice of time and energy.

i think you're missing the forest for the trees. It sounds like you think if you won't chase women or lock them down that they won't come into your life. That's an insecurity. You don't think you're good enough. But what all these books stress is that you shouldn't even be worried about that. You should be focusing on creating a great life for yourself and doing so will put you in the position of having options. Some say it's good to sleep around and meet with multiple women but only a couple YouTubers go super red pill and say to never commit. Honestly I think they say this because it's easier than explaining how to focus on self improvement(that's pretty unique to the individual anyway). I've read a couple books that advocate chasing but I personally don't identify with that mindset.

you will attract a reflection of yourself. If you don't care about women then you'll attract ones that don't value themselves and don't value you. If you care about women more than yourself you'll attract big ego women that will try to take advantage and use you like a utility. If you value yourself you'll attract women that value themselves.

I could go on and on but I think the biggest issue is your absolutist attitude. You always post like you're super sure of yourself, like you have all the answers, even on topics you know nothing about. That kind of thinking will keep you blind.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that you bring up a really good point (that I came to, as well) at the end of your comment. If most of your time is focused on women, everything else stagnates. You have to very careful about how you do things and make sure that you take of yourself.

To answer the rest of your questions, because I suppose that providing more context here might be helpful:

I am VERY busy.

I work my ass off, have a great social circle, work out, love learning new things, read 3 books or so a week and am a very productive individual. In many respects, my economic results are more a symptom of my building things and refusing to take a payout until they are running profitably. - That being said, I've had this type of romantic life while working overnights as a security guard than as a school teacher. In June, I left teaching to move into my business in the areas of writing, podcasting, and music + media production (both for myself and for clients), which I've built up to for the last seven years.

4) I have lunch with someone in my social circle or someone I'm networking with.

Why am I successful with women, in terms of skill set? Here are some of my strengths, if it helps.
3) I listen very well.

What I don't do:
4) I don't slow down my life for women. They jump on and off-board as it makes sense for them.

Basically, I'm always doing SOMETHING, even if it's consciously relaxing. I read and study so much that I always have things to talk about with people and it builds up over time.

All of the things in the above lists have been consciously cultivated, however. I learned how to engage and connect. I chose to carry high energy. I choose to do interesting things with my life. And yes, I choose to and learned (and still study) how to be amazing in bed. That's just a good "user experience". Haha

I look at my life and it feels very full; brimming with connection, creativity, and love. I go very hard, but I enjoy every moment of it.

Great advice. You're putting yourself first in every way and never doing something you don't want to. You also get a lot of productive things done by noon. All this culminates to great inner peace, self confidence, and plenty of time for fun in the evenings. Do you ever let loose and sleep in the next day?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't realize that a "revolution" was needed for a post here. ;)

I'll make sure to only come to you with on the best well-vetted, double-blind tested attraction secrets from the most remote regions of Tibet in the future. Haha

(I see what you're saying. The tactics, I think, are like training wheels. It teaches the way it feels...but you have to keep going and then eventually just abandon them.)
Wall of text. I love when giys have a theory but never seen a vagina before.

Thanks for coming.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

I am VERY busy.

3) I listen very well.

What I don't do:

Beautiful Bro and I agree.

ANYONE can be a multi millionaire too. I am very surprised that the guys on sosuave are not multi millionaires considering their amazing success with women, as it’s the exact same mentality with women as it is making a lot of money.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Bottom line:

Your purpose is YOURS.

Any woman can leave for any reason, at any time. Once you have made her your purpose, your purpose is gone.

Women are borrowed and not owned. This is why you should be designing your OWN life that sets you up for success and not relying on anyone (especially women) to provide you with a happy life. That is your job to do.