Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Your Purpose Is More Important Than Your Woman

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

GFella

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
87
Your purpose is to get married, have kids, carry on your genes and be a productive member of society.

Mother nature will always weed out crap genes like single 4 life men sent on their way.

Serve your purpose as mother nature intended.
 

GFella

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
87
Just spaz telling people to live their "purpose," and then stand around and soak up the pvssy.
The only fools that follow SpAzzhats advice are the same incels that mother nature intended to weed their shiit tier genes out of existence anyway.

They are doing as mother nature's feminine imperative had in store for them all along.
 
U

user43770

Guest
Your purpose is to get married, have kids, carry on your genes and be a productive member of society.

Mother nature will always weed out crap genes like single 4 life men sent on their way.

Serve your purpose as mother nature intended.
Right. I'm doing my best to be an outkast.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dante1a

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2005
Messages
130
Reaction score
35
So this is what these forums apparently have turned into. Sad to see.

Honestly, looking at this I (and probably anybody who has been out actually doing this stuff) can tell that a good amount of you aren't even remotely out practicing this in the real world. If you did, you wouldn't have time for such petty, silly squabbling. Of all the people that I know who are living a happy and connected life, including the men that are having a great time with women, NONE of them have the time or inclination to waste such time.

Seeing the absolutist terms in which some of you state things across the forums, seeing words like "incel" etc, tells me all that I need to know. Nothing will change for you while you just lurk on the internet learning and debating theory. Seriously.

You can't even argue and insult your way out of this because it's as obvious as a group of 400 lb guys pretending to be fitness experts. IT'S OBVIOUS.

I've said my piece here (intermittently over the years) but now, I'm done. This was like a depressing 20th-anniversary high school reunion. My intention here was to try to bring value from a place of having grown and seeing that it's possible. To encourage. And now I see that it doesn't matter, which is fine. No one has to agree with or like anything that I have to say. But, I HAVE ACTUALLY DONE IT...which is what this is all about, is it not?

If you feel that this is directed at you, I'm curious: What exactly are you trying to achieve? It's not success with women or in life, that's for sure. Best to be honest and own up to it.

Good luck to you all. I hope that you eventually decide to get off the internet, out of the basement and into the real world.
 
Top