Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your opinions on MGTOW/Red Pill?

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just little worried about this because of these videos:

https://youtu.be/9YuSPF69Evk

https://youtu.be/mK-7qyRlHsc

https://youtu.be/1mgNDzioFDI

https://youtu.be/YfK3r0P52GE

(Yeah, I watch these WAY too much)

Opinions?
Yes mate I am a believer that you shouldn’t trust them fully but you should trust them. Obviously personality types will have a part to play in this also. Obviously some women come with huge red flags and they are the type to cheat and not be happy etc. In my experience women in LOVE will not be un loyal to you if you are also ****ing her correctly. Women get a lot of messages even when in relationships but if the bond is strong through her oxytocin and dopamine chemicals in the brain they will just ignore and ignore these men until their attraction drops, fall out of love or a breakup happens. In my experience you HAVE to make them fall in love which is one of the 3 brain systems of attraction in the human body. Attraction,Love and Attachment. Your either the guy she’s just attracted to which means you ain’t even that special or your the guy she fell in love with and is attached to to raise a family. Be the latter. Women can be happy lol.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't trust anyone fully, your male friends and family included

spoodermann

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes mate I am a believer that you shouldn’t trust them fully but you should trust them. Obviously personality types will have a part to play in this also. Obviously some women come with huge red flags and they are the type to cheat and not be happy etc. In my experience women in LOVE will not be un loyal to you if you are also ****ing her correctly. Women get a lot of messages even when in relationships but if the bond is strong through her oxytocin and dopamine chemicals in the brain they will just ignore and ignore these men until their attraction drops, fall out of love or a breakup happens. In my experience you HAVE to make them fall in love which is one of the 3 brain systems of attraction in the human body. Attraction,Love and Attachment. Your either the guy she’s just attracted to which means you ain’t even that special or your the guy she fell in love with and is attached to to raise a family. Be the latter. Women can be happy lol.
What about these?

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For better or for worse, these schools of thought are of minor importance in impacting actual behavior. It's just too difficult for most people to swim upstream.

I don't like saying this given the popularity of redpill and mgtow on this forum, but guys attracted to these two types of philosophies are often not very successful by any standard in dating.

I tend to advocate that guys find a happy balance. Don't give up on dating (mgtow). But belief in some magic pill or adopting a delusional level of confidence (looks don't matter) will likely be futile as well. Instead, invest your time wisely, in a focused manner. This means reaching your potential in health, appearance and resources, and seeking out women in situations which are highly favorable to you. This does NOT include online dating for the most part, but finding social outlets where there is a large supply of women with the characteristics you are looking for. This is actually shockingly easy and I remain amazed that most guys either make very little effort in their dating life or choose the most difficult paths to dating possible. It's a head scratcher for sure.
You are very right

Build health, resurses, you'r selves, and don't focus your life around female validation. Screen carefully for women, and don't fall for their games, manipulations, sh!t test's, protect youre selves against divorce rape..

it's all important skills in the current world when playing with women and a biased system..

Redpill takes women out of the pyramid of needs.

Bluepill have based their pyramid of needs on validation from women.

It's a turn off for women... they need to chase too

the zero f given mindset, seems to attract women / cat's..

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about these?

Yes they work pal. But you have to question what type of women are you actually dealing with. Do you think if she was a Lawyer/Doctor or someone with millions of pounds and respects herself she would let somebody treat her really bad. Of course if she is in love with you then it’ll work for a while but simply women won’t put up with the hassle if they know they can just jump ship. Yes it works on certain types of girls and in my personal experience treating women badly or simply acting like she’s nothing special will get you results but if you start disrespecting her and she values herself she simply will be off on a jet away from you. The low value girls will lots of problems love being abused and treated like ****.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Female p0rn search statistics also show female nature. Roughness appear in top 20 in women..

This one is a biased because it tries to excuse female nature.

My theory is more evolutionary psychology; that for hundred thousand years females have been submissive in society, they had to adapt to men being much more strong, and for their survival had to endure tough times / roughness. Like women where war spoil, and had to adapt to new tribes, if their men where killed. Aka. Learned behavior to cope with their reality of life.. and thats why they can monkey branch, or turn ON / OFF their emotions with males. She would die for her kids, but send husband of to war to die for the tribe, without much remorse.

Females have been controlled and surpressed for most of history, and her instincts learned coping mecanisms to survival in these harsh realities.

So now that most men is sleep walking trough life, her darkest sides / learned behavior turns in to fantacies. Stockholm symdrome in evolutionary terms.

She says and wants a good husband, but her survival instincts / nature, is learned helplessness..

I don't advocate any violence or supression of women. It's mearly thinking why their thoughts, thinking, nature is so contradicting and in-logical

self inflicting harm fantacies, is a paradox of female nature. It's like they don't want to feel good...

Treat her too good and she go away in her early years.. because its too borring for her instincts.. the bad boy will give her the roughness her nature desires.. she apparently want to feel bad on an instinct level

Note; not all women are like this, but many are

Cr@zy cats

spoodermann

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they work pal. But you have to question what type of women are you actually dealing with. Do you think if she was a Lawyer/Doctor or someone with millions of pounds and respects herself she would let somebody treat her really bad. Of course if she is in love with you then it’ll work for a while but simply women won’t put up with the hassle if they know they can just jump ship. Yes it works on certain types of girls and in my personal experience treating women badly or simply acting like she’s nothing special will get you results but if you start disrespecting her and she values herself she simply will be off on a jet away from you. The low value girls will lots of problems love being abused and treated like ****.
Thing is that being a d!ck is not part of me.
I'm geniuenly nice guy, but I do have backbone when I need to and will defend myself if somebody treats me badly.

Where can I find girl, that I wouldn't have to be azzhole to?

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm geniuenly nice guy, but I do have backbone when I need to and will defend myself if somebody treats me badly.

Women like a man with backbone so that’s a start. Women respect men who they can look at in the face and think to them self I really wouldn’t want to piss this guy off he looks and acts so manly and he looks and got the attitude he can **** **** up with stuff and people. It really depends on the girls tbh. There’s some girls you can act like the most nicest and neediest guy on earth and they will still be attracted to you but some you can show that and they will run for the hills. It’s not all about being a **** or a total bad boy because most men don’t behave that way I can understand. You ever bantered with a women and said something cheeky and abit rude but she knows your kind of messing with her but she likes the confidence you said it. You don’t have to be an outright monster to get results haha.

spoodermann

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like a man with backbone so that’s a start. Women respect men who they can look at in the face and think to them self I really wouldn’t want to piss this guy off he looks and acts so manly and he looks and got the attitude he can **** **** up with stuff and people. It really depends on the girls tbh. There’s some girls you can act like the most nicest and neediest guy on earth and they will still be attracted to you but some you can show that and they will run for the hills. It’s not all about being a **** or a total bad boy because most men don’t behave that way I can understand. You ever bantered with a women and said something cheeky and abit rude but she knows your kind of messing with her but she likes the confidence you said it. You don’t have to be an outright monster to get results haha.
That's exactly my thing.
I'm not a **** nor *****. I could say I'm healthy mix of both. Generaly nice person and decent human being, but if you try to **** with me or my loved ones and I will stand tall and give **** to them back.

So in nutshell, if you are kind to me, I'm kind to you. If you are **** to me, I'm **** to you.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You don't have to be a d!ck, as long as youre not a pvssy.. ;)

call her out on her bull shyte / unecessary drama, like a man..

The way you respond to sh!t test, show confidens, and determination.

She makes a scene out of nothing, laugh and tell her s-up and go back into the kitchen, woman! Followed by a smile..

In a funny way you tell her where her place is

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Red pill = Letting nothing stop you from climbing Mount Everest
Blue pill = Complaining to everyone about the height of Mount Everest

It's about your goals. It's about you. It's not about women. Women are only a distraction to your goals and women should never be your goals.
At least there's 1 here with the balls to tough it out and roll with the punches that life throws his way.

All this whining and defeatist attitude will only yield you boys failures upon failures.

Keep on blaming women....go ahead.

And I guarantee you 100% that you will fail in many endeavours you undertake because that's a losers attitude.

Don't believe Spaz ?

Just take a good look at some of those men that has been in SS for years now and have been complaining endlessly about BPD, stupid women, unfair women, the world is against me, red flags women etc.

And they're still doing it. They're been posting it year in year out, as if it's something to be proud of.

That's right. Some of you newbies should ponder on that and reflect if that's how you'd like to end up. If so please continue and post more stories.

If not...

There's a thread written by Roober, it basically sets out how you boys can improve and he basically laid it all out with a step by step instruction. Start there if you have no desire to end up the same.

Don't ask for a link, search it and don't be lazy.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You may have a backbone, but are you passive?

spoodermann

Don Juan
Reaction score
You may have a backbone, but are you passive?
You are asking I'm passive or active?
I'd say kind of both. As I said, if someone is clearly making fun of me or my loved ones, I will defend myself and/or them, but in times is better to be quiet.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pills = knowing about women behaviour and action they do.

Mgtow = Too lazy to improved oneself (looking to themself at the mirror) to get better prospect and choosing avoiding/blaming women and projecting their own misery onto them.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are asking I'm passive or active?
I'd say kind of both. As I said, if someone is clearly making fun of me or my loved ones, I will defend myself and/or them, but in times is better to be quiet.
It's more about how you interact with the woman.

If she can she will take control in the power struggle fase. And loose attraction for you..

Can you stand your ground when she is unfair, and retract herself from the relationship because she is power tripping.

Some times a f u is in its right place..

That is a sh!t test she could do, to see if you are standing firm and not begging her like all the weak beta males

Fist fighting is for men. Not men vs. Women

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, each to their own, but another thing is that I'm still a virgin and in a way I don't want to waste my first ****ing on one night stand (yeah sounds bit girly, but it's my preference)
As you wait, the hot girls your age are cratering SMV. One broken condom away from single mother victimhood.

I am not saying bang *****s. I am saying that, the majority aren't worthy after you bust outside the casual hookup. No loyalty. High probability of STDs. Hypergamy on steroids. If not for declining SMV and fertility, women wont change.

Again, as she hits her epiphany phase (ie the realization tha5, she cannot compete for alphas with top form SMV 18-23), on comes the good girl shtick to rope on captain phaggotry beta male provider. Fast forward after kids or marriage and divorce rape awaits.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pills = knowing about women behaviour and action they do.

Mgtow = Too lazy to improved oneself (looking to themself at the mirror) to get better prospect and choosing avoiding/blaming women and projecting their own misery onto them.
Its not that simple. You got red pill married dating coaches marrying women who cucked him lol as is the rmg patriarchy edition leader. You serve your country and your girl cucks you thrn, you marry her lol.

Both are red pilled. One likely divorce raped. Also, incapable of competing. Monk mode due to incompetence isn't the same thing. Red pill are delusional in thinking they can play house and without consequences.

If you end up divorce raped or jailed (inability to pay child support) and actually raped, you would sing a diff tune. A buddy is a correction officer. Absurd amounts of men are dragged through the jails kicking and screaming after divorce rape.

Marriage is cuck and in 2019, anybody married you should be skeptical of.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not that simple. You got red pill married dating coaches marrying women who cucked him lol as is the rmg patriarchy edition leader. You serve your country and your girl cucks you thrn, you marry her lol.

Both are red pilled. One likely divorce raped. Also, incapable of competing. Monk mode due to incompetence isn't the same thing. Red pill are delusional in thinking they can play house and without consequences.

If you end up divorce raped or jailed (inability to pay child support) and actually raped, you would sing a diff tune. A buddy is a correction officer. Absurd amounts of men are dragged through the jails kicking and screaming after divorce rape.

Marriage is cuck and in 2019, anybody married you should be skeptical of.
Been there done that.. No that's the consequences of marrying a women child, lots of males who are afraid of changes unable to find a quality women, they repeat the cycle over and over again and say yeah all women is trash, infact they failed to look in the mirror and what causes them to make that subconscious choice, ever heard about chemistry and developing into a relationship? That chemistry is where when you're a trash you will automatically select a trash women as your mate.. Water seeks its own level and everytime its never wrong. Improving yours is way to go.

spoodermann

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apperently mgtow thinks that most pua's are validation seeking *****s. Opinions? :D

Pogejr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apperently mgtow thinks that most pua's are validation seeking *****s. Opinions? :D

Very enlightening... I had no idea so many men felt this way. But that just means more women for us!

I’m a fan of Ayn Rand’s books, I think the characters are some of the best in all of fiction. Most people don’t like Ayn Rand, even people that I respect. They say something about her philosophy being evil or politically impractical. And I always ask them the same question, have you read any of her books? The answer is usually “no”.

What you have here is essentially a bunch of guys talking about, and hating on, something they have no understanding of. I almost feel bad for them because they are lying to themselves. They make the claim that women are only distractions towards your goals and should be avoided. A truly great man attracts women. It is effortless. Women are drawn to him, not because of some techniques he uses, but because he embodies the ability to shape the world in his image. Women are not the goal, but to deny women and go your own way is weak in my opinion. It’s making the concession that you will only focus on things that you’re comfortable with. That not how a truly great man acts.

If you have trouble attracting women, work on yourself and get better. By working on yourself, you should reach a point where you believe you can change the world and you actually DO. There is mastery but not perfection. The fun is in the journey and recognizing your improvements, year on year.

And please, everyone let go of the anger. Life is more than pua or mgtow or game. When was the last time you spoke with your parents?