Something you don't know? My confirmation name ends in 'h'.Tell me something I don't know.
Nice to see you Spaz.
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Something you don't know? My confirmation name ends in 'h'.Tell me something I don't know.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
A Catholic huh..Something you don't know? My confirmation name ends in 'h'.
Nice to see you Spaz.
Better yet, turn the tables by becoming a better man, the unintended benefits is that more women will now want you.Turn the tables; ghost and bang a better chick.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
best advice in this threadThis concept doesn't really make sense. Because your projecting your own feelings on to her. The only way to turn the tables on her is by being able to walk away. First of all, make yourself unavailable via text, anytime she tries messaging you, limit the conversation to say three texts, set a solid date (in the evening that can lead to sex), if she responds making an excuse just tell her to let you know when she changes her mind. I got this from Corey Wayne, but that guy knows wtf he's talking about because I use this **** to recover from all my f*ck ups all the time. But being able to walk away and forcing them to contact and making them know that things are going to be on your terms or you won't be available to her, just works.