Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your best "turn the tables" text

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we all know that simply walking away is normally the better option. But that's the easy way out often times. And it doesnt really do anything for us or help us navigate waters that can get tricky. Yeah, many times it cam be linked to interest, and yeah 95% of the time its not worth the energy or effort to try and increase it.

But lets say you decide you want to try and turn the tables to get the girl out or bang her. Whats your go to text?

I've always had good luck with saying the following:

"Whats with average women playing hars to get these days?" Which is straight out of the texting blueprint.

You will 99% get a response when you send that and if you play it right you can significantly increase her interest short term. Now whether you keep it there or not is a different story. But you dont need to keep it there for long to bang her, you just need to act on it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like a neg, but it's pretty blatantly saying "You're only average", or perhaps "You're only average looking". I guess they want to qualify themselves to you since you are well above average (from what I gather). An interesting tactic. Not sure that it would work for a more average guy though.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This concept doesn't really make sense. Because your projecting your own feelings on to her. The only way to turn the tables on her is by being able to walk away. First of all, make yourself unavailable via text, anytime she tries messaging you, limit the conversation to say three texts, set a solid date (in the evening that can lead to sex), if she responds making an excuse just tell her to let you know when she changes her mind. I got this from Corey Wayne, but that guy knows wtf he's talking about because I use this **** to recover from all my f*ck ups all the time. But being able to walk away and forcing them to contact and making them know that things are going to be on your terms or you won't be available to her, just works.

R

Ranger

This concept doesn't really make sense. Because your projecting your own feelings on to her. The only way to turn the tables on her is by being able to walk away. First of all, make yourself unavailable via text, anytime she tries messaging you, limit the conversation to say three texts, set a solid date (in the evening that can lead to sex), if she responds making an excuse just tell her to let you know when she changes her mind. I got this from Corey Wayne, but that guy knows wtf he's talking about because I use this **** to recover from all my f*ck ups all the time. But being able to walk away and forcing them to contact and making them know that things are going to be on your terms or you won't be available to her, just works.
Who said it’s about her? I don’t want to participate. They restart a new conversation every single time. I do not communicate within her frame. I’m not trying to turn her around. She’s not even in my league. I am a builder. A creator. I create ideas and things out of nothing.

Participating in the feminine imperative is feminine. It’s not about women.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said it’s about her? I don’t want to participate. They restart a new conversation every single time. I do not communicate within her frame. I’m not trying to turn her around. She’s not even in my league. I am a builder. A creator. I create ideas and things out of nothing.

Participating in the feminine imperative is feminine. It’s not about women.
I wasn't refering to anything you were saying. I agree with it. I respond with words that end the conversation. Then leave it up to them to initiate. :up::up::up:. If they try to keep the conversation going after I end it, I'll make them wait a long time for a response. Until they agree to meet up for a date. Then when we're together, I seduce:)

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we all know that simply walking away is normally the better option. But that's the easy way out often times. And it doesnt really do anything for us or help us navigate waters that can get tricky. Yeah, many times it cam be linked to interest, and yeah 95% of the time its not worth the energy or effort to try and increase it.

But lets say you decide you want to try and turn the tables to get the girl out or bang her. Whats your go to text?

"Whats with average women playing hars to get these days?" Which is straight out of the texting blueprint.

You will 99% get a response when you send that and if you play it right you can significantly increase her interest short term. Now whether you keep it there or not is a different story. But you dont need to keep it there for long to bang her, you just need to act on it.
I would never do this.

Sounds like you're butt hurt, certainly not the response of a DJ. The best response is NO RESPONSE--because you have an abundance mindset. Betas don't get this. They get butt hurt and/or think they need to chase, chase, chase. Plus, what's to gain? You called her average so now she's going to run to you? Doubtful.

Keep your dignity and self respect intact. Because in the end how you feel about yourself is all that matters.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive already stated that 95% of the time the answer is to keep it moving. But it never hurts to experiment and see what works for you and what doesn't.

Without a doubt there are things that can help in this regard so I'm simply asking others as to what works for them. I'm not saying this is something you should be doing regularly.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive already stated that 95% of the time the answer is to keep it moving. But it never hurts to experiment and see what works for you and what doesn't.

Without a doubt there are things that can help in this regard so I'm simply asking others as to what works for them. I'm not saying this is something you should be doing regularly.
There is no other answer. Any option where you think you’re going to turn the tables via text message is actually investing your time and energy into something that’s going to push the women further away. Unless you’re getting her to meet up with you in person where it can lead to sex, you ainte turning **** around!

Unless you’re talking about playing games. You can use manipulation to turn things around. Example triangulating her against another woman, and bringing out feelings of extreme jealousy and insecurity. That’s one way to turn the tables on her. A lot of good quality women would walk away if you do this. But if you want to flip the tables, find a way to trigger her insecurity (not blatantly with an insult)

Glassguy

Reaction score
"Doesnt seem like we really click but we can always be friends ;)".

It's a neg but gets them wondering what it is that you aren't attracted to.

I'm a firm believer that you cant immediately increase attraction but you can do/say things that increase interest.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to turn the table, then look first to see where you sit. There is a good chance she sees you as just another horny guy who cares only about getting laid. If she sees you as one dimensional, then add other dimensions to yourself, as in you care about something more in life than getting your d!ck wet. That can be many different things, like animals, nature, or some cause for the greater human good. It can be as simple as texting her a pic you took of something other than yourself. Point is, if she sees you as just a penis, you need to make yourself look like a person instead.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree with BB. But I'd say just seeing you as a penis is one step up from just seeing you as a ATM

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman wont commit to a date..."well, if you cant commit, we can get together some other time." This makes women back peddle every time I have ever used it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Yes this works. Anything that dismisses a women's narrative creates a challenge for her as it reduces her ability. The more inflated her opinion abt her abilities to lure men in the more susceptible she is towards this.

She will want to lure you back in.

Easy stuff.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Corey Wayne???

ROFLMAO!!!!

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yes this works. Anything that dismisses a women's narrative creates a challenge for her as it reduces her ability. The more inflated her opinion abt her abilities to lure men in the more susceptible she is towards this.

She will want to lure you back in.

Easy stuff.
clever