"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Your best "turn the tables" text

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
There is only but one sure way to turn the tables on any woman that you find yourself giving all the power to. That is......get another woman. A better looking woman. A younger woman. No magic text is going to save you, no pulling back just enough is going to save you, nothing is going to flip the script on her except what I said. Now, you will likely catch ALOT of flack from said woman about “didn’t know you were a player, I thought you liked me but that was a lie, etc”. That’s a good sign because it’s jealousy. You have no idea how competitive women are about other women. They don’t like getting beat. They don’t like thinking they passed you over and someone better saw you in a different light.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Turn the tables; ghost and bang a better chick.
Better yet, turn the tables by becoming a better man, the unintended benefits is that more women will now want you.

Focus should always be on the man and not on the woman.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

scarface701

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2020
Messages
58
Reaction score
62
Age
36
So I feel ya on this one... personally I like a challenge and so I think it can be fun to go after a woman who is not interested or playing really hard to get.... and the tables are turned against you from the beginning....and....Turning the tables can be difficult. Ultimately it depends on the situation...

If you use the tactic of “why do average women play so hard to get”... I think women are just as likely to tell you to F off and then go find one of the other 50 guys hitting on her to bang.

IMHO I think NC is best. You could try to use another woman but the problem is that women get men easier so if she wants to play that game you might just push her into banging some other guy and posting pics with him... it’s typically not a situation you’re going to win. Never play a game you can’t win.

Another tactic I have used was if I start to feel the tables turning and you know she’s getting ready to pull back, sometimes it’s best to say... “Honestly I don’t find myself super attracted to you so I think it’s best if we’re just friends”. Then go NC.
 

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
481
Location
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
This concept doesn't really make sense. Because your projecting your own feelings on to her. The only way to turn the tables on her is by being able to walk away. First of all, make yourself unavailable via text, anytime she tries messaging you, limit the conversation to say three texts, set a solid date (in the evening that can lead to sex), if she responds making an excuse just tell her to let you know when she changes her mind. I got this from Corey Wayne, but that guy knows wtf he's talking about because I use this **** to recover from all my f*ck ups all the time. But being able to walk away and forcing them to contact and making them know that things are going to be on your terms or you won't be available to her, just works.
best advice in this thread
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
I am fairly confident in my situational awareness, and amount of respect I show towards people. When I am wrong, or misspeak, I apologize . However, if something is not right or I know what is they have said is false, I would send a general message. I wouldn't say a text, but just a general saying...

"Ask me if I care"

For example, I tear off clothes...
-she says "I'm sweaty,I just got back from a run"
-I say, "ask me if I care"

Her friend...
-"can't you see she doesn't feel supported with the teachers strike"
-"ask me if I care"

She says...
-"I feel like you don't love me, and if I disappeared, you don't care"
-"ask me if I care"

She says...
-"you were probably out late fvcking some other girl"
-"ask me if I care"

Now I'm not providing context for each situation because I know these are simply the games that women play, so the context is irrelevant. The use of words is to express feelings, or what I view as momentary glimpses inside their mind. I personally don't give a fvck what her fleeting thoughts are, so she is more than welcome to "ask me if I care"
 

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
At the end of the day a women will either like you or she wont. You could try and "convince her other wise but is that what you really want.
 
Top