Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your best "turn the tables" text

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only but one sure way to turn the tables on any woman that you find yourself giving all the power to. That is......get another woman. A better looking woman. A younger woman. No magic text is going to save you, no pulling back just enough is going to save you, nothing is going to flip the script on her except what I said. Now, you will likely catch ALOT of flack from said woman about “didn’t know you were a player, I thought you liked me but that was a lie, etc”. That’s a good sign because it’s jealousy. You have no idea how competitive women are about other women. They don’t like getting beat. They don’t like thinking they passed you over and someone better saw you in a different light.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Turn the tables; ghost and bang a better chick.
Better yet, turn the tables by becoming a better man, the unintended benefits is that more women will now want you.

Focus should always be on the man and not on the woman.

scarface701

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I feel ya on this one... personally I like a challenge and so I think it can be fun to go after a woman who is not interested or playing really hard to get.... and the tables are turned against you from the beginning....and....Turning the tables can be difficult. Ultimately it depends on the situation...

If you use the tactic of “why do average women play so hard to get”... I think women are just as likely to tell you to F off and then go find one of the other 50 guys hitting on her to bang.

IMHO I think NC is best. You could try to use another woman but the problem is that women get men easier so if she wants to play that game you might just push her into banging some other guy and posting pics with him... it’s typically not a situation you’re going to win. Never play a game you can’t win.

Another tactic I have used was if I start to feel the tables turning and you know she’s getting ready to pull back, sometimes it’s best to say... “Honestly I don’t find myself super attracted to you so I think it’s best if we’re just friends”. Then go NC.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
This concept doesn't really make sense. Because your projecting your own feelings on to her. The only way to turn the tables on her is by being able to walk away. First of all, make yourself unavailable via text, anytime she tries messaging you, limit the conversation to say three texts, set a solid date (in the evening that can lead to sex), if she responds making an excuse just tell her to let you know when she changes her mind. I got this from Corey Wayne, but that guy knows wtf he's talking about because I use this **** to recover from all my f*ck ups all the time. But being able to walk away and forcing them to contact and making them know that things are going to be on your terms or you won't be available to her, just works.
best advice in this thread

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am fairly confident in my situational awareness, and amount of respect I show towards people. When I am wrong, or misspeak, I apologize . However, if something is not right or I know what is they have said is false, I would send a general message. I wouldn't say a text, but just a general saying...

"Ask me if I care"

For example, I tear off clothes...
-she says "I'm sweaty,I just got back from a run"
-I say, "ask me if I care"

Her friend...
-"can't you see she doesn't feel supported with the teachers strike"
-"ask me if I care"

She says...
-"I feel like you don't love me, and if I disappeared, you don't care"
-"ask me if I care"

She says...
-"you were probably out late fvcking some other girl"
-"ask me if I care"

Now I'm not providing context for each situation because I know these are simply the games that women play, so the context is irrelevant. The use of words is to express feelings, or what I view as momentary glimpses inside their mind. I personally don't give a fvck what her fleeting thoughts are, so she is more than welcome to "ask me if I care"

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day a women will either like you or she wont. You could try and "convince her other wise but is that what you really want.