Something you don't know? My confirmation name ends in 'h'.Tell me something I don't know.
Nice to see you Spaz.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Something you don't know? My confirmation name ends in 'h'.Tell me something I don't know.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
A Catholic huh..Something you don't know? My confirmation name ends in 'h'.
Nice to see you Spaz.
Better yet, turn the tables by becoming a better man, the unintended benefits is that more women will now want you.Turn the tables; ghost and bang a better chick.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
best advice in this threadThis concept doesn't really make sense. Because your projecting your own feelings on to her. The only way to turn the tables on her is by being able to walk away. First of all, make yourself unavailable via text, anytime she tries messaging you, limit the conversation to say three texts, set a solid date (in the evening that can lead to sex), if she responds making an excuse just tell her to let you know when she changes her mind. I got this from Corey Wayne, but that guy knows wtf he's talking about because I use this **** to recover from all my f*ck ups all the time. But being able to walk away and forcing them to contact and making them know that things are going to be on your terms or you won't be available to her, just works.