Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

young girl I am seing stills fvcking her ex

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seing this 21 years old girl for 1.5 months.
Right from the begining I classified her as a friend with benefits because of several reasons I dont like about her life (too slutty, drinks too much, many male friends, average body...)

We have sex every week one or two times (it is a bit difficult because of logistics). Anyway the thing that annoys me the most me about her is that:
SHE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT HER EX BOYFRIEND EVERYTIME.

You know, she told me from day one that her ex is also her best friend, and that they broke up like 3 months ago or so.
I just really dont care what her feelings are for him because I dont want anything serious with her but...I really dont understand what kind of weird and dependant relationship they have.

She has him as her best friend.
She talks about him everytime we hang out.
She has sex with him from time to time. How do I know this...? because she tells me about it in "subtle" ways, and she always contradicts herself, example:

Monday:
her: "the last thing I would do is to have sex with my ex again."
Saturday:
her: "last night I went out with some friends and my ex drove me home but he was drunk so he had to sleep at my place and..."

See?

However, we have a lot of fun together everytime we meet, and SHE TEXTS ME EVERYDAY, SHE ASKS ME OUT ON DATES and suggests plans and ideas, we have sex, etc etc so it is just weird that on the right hand she does this, but on the left hand she stills talks everyday with her ex, hangs out with him, talks about him everyday, and has sex with him.

Besides, they are somehow related because her sister is dating this guy's brother, so everytime there is a family event they are gonna be at the same place.
They have common friends...etc.

As I said above I dont really care, I just would like to know the pyscological reasons behind this behaviour.
I haven't said anything about this to her. When she talks about him I usually just listen to her for a few seconds and I either change the topic or comment on it and change the topic.

Thougths?

Last edited:

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that's wierd,have they been sleeping together the whole 3 months they've been apart? My ex fwb would either usually start after a couple of months when they have second thoughts or a week or so after but never lasts 3 months maybe 1 month at most.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She enjoys hanging out with both of you. I don't know as much as you ofcourse but my guess is that she still likes her ex and that he kinda broke up with her and uses her whenever hes drunk and wants to hook up.

I think she likes you too but she is really attached too that guy aswell. She probably knows that her ex is fvcking around and they broke up so yeah she doesn't feel bad about fvcking you too. And girls just need other boys when someone hurt them.

I would avoid any conversations about her ex and talk about something else, have fun, make her day and fvck her very good. She will notice that you don't care about her boyfriend stories and will eventually quit bringing it up.

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't let her know it bothers you at all if you wanna keep banging her.
Just ignore it and change the subject.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
high score theory in effect here. she doesnt want to let go of him and he has demoted her to plate. she is honestly trying to test to see if u have feelings for her. just be non reactive. when she mentions him just say "haha thats cool, hey wanna ______" . It seems like you might be starting to catch feelings tho bro...tread lightly.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So? She's a slvt. You either keep banging her out you don't. Nothing complicated.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stand your ground and mark your boundries.
Hey, I dont mean to sound rude, but Im really fine that you hang around your ex sometimes. However, I dont care to hear about him. Can you not talk about him around me?
And when she slips, punish her with NC. She will end up back together with this ex. Its only a matter of when. Enjoy the low effoft lays in the mean time.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next time she mentions the BF respond with

dont tell me about your boyfriend and if you mention him again, you can go

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Just enjoy the sex while you still can. She'll go back to her ex eventually. Don't catch feelings for her and you'll be fine. All women have a man in their life at some point, at all times.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right from the begining I classified her as a friend with benefits because of several reasons I dont like about her life (too slutty, drinks too much, many male friends, average body...)

We have sex every week one or two times (it is a bit difficult because of logistics). Anyway the thing that annoys me the most me about her is that:

You know, she told me from day one that her ex is also her best friend, and that they broke up like 3 months ago or so.
I just really dont care what her feelings are for him because I dont want anything serious with her but...I really dont understand what kind of weird and dependant relationship they have.

She has sex with him from time to time. How do I know this...? because she tells me about it in "subtle" ways, and she always contradicts herself, example:

Monday:
Saturday:
her: "last night I went out with some friends and my ex drove me home but he was drunk so he had to sleep at my place and..."

See?

However, we have a lot of fun together everytime we meet, and SHE TEXTS ME EVERYDAY, SHE ASKS ME OUT ON DATES and suggests plans and ideas, we have sex, etc etc so it is just weird that on the right hand she does this, but on the left hand she stills talks everyday with her ex, hangs out with him, talks about him everyday, and has sex with him.

Besides, they are somehow related because her sister is dating this guy's brother, so everytime there is a family event they are gonna be at the same place.

As I said above I dont really care, I just would like to know the pyscological reasons behind this behaviour.
I haven't said anything about this to her. When she talks about him I usually just listen to her for a few seconds and I either change the topic or comment on it and change the topic.

Thougths?
Drunk and drove her home....

Interesting how he was sober enough to bring her home but too drunk to drive himself home when they got there.

Next this one. She is still chasing her ex. If you don't care and just want to sleep with her then tell her her ex is not a topic you want to hear nor talk about. If she brings him up again then next her.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to next this one. You are her rebound. I've been there, she will get back with the ex.

If you haven't caught feelings already, which it seems like you have, then move on. You do not win in this situation.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrap it up and next. Or tell her that when she's with you, no talk of other dudes will commence or it sullies the hangout

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you don't want to hear about it then. If you aren't OK with her fvcking him then don't be with her. Are you trying to Fvck her or be her boyfriend? If it's just fvcking her then what difference does it make?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Life is much easier if you don't get involved in a triangle that she initiated.…

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will continue to fvck her as long as it lasts.
I may tell her to cut the crap when she talks about her ex or I may not, I haven't decided it yet. On one hand it bugs me a bit, but on the other hand I dont really care. I just find it a bit disrespectful but since I dont want anything serious with her I dont care.

Today when we were hanging out, she asked me if we're meeting next Saturday or not (this is what we usually do). I told her yes, and then she said:
her: "oh ok, then I need to figure out what lie I tell to my ex cause he wanted to hang out next Saturday".
Nice...

Besides, she told me today that she broke up with him because he cheated on her several times during their six months relationship, but that she likes to have him as a friend. Yeah, ok, whatever...

It is just amazing. See this, if I wanted a serious relationship with her I would be screwed, but since I dont, its fine. But is is shocking how she thinks its "normal" and "ok" to initiate a relationship with someone new while she still sees, meets, fvcks, etc her ex bf.

If at some point she wants to stop seing me, so be it. I am not that interested, but it is nice to have sex with her etc.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much drama. Out of sight, out of mind comes into play when chicks are seeing/banging other dudes. You know for a fact she's still hooking up with him. I'd be like, "I'm not touching you, you still hang with your ex and god knows where his ****s been lately". If you don't want a relationship, i don't see any problem with a Nuke. She's gonna go back to him regardless, I'd rather not get an STI through her from him.

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's obviously not over her ex, and neither is he.
She is using you to immerse herself and keep her busy (ala the rebound guy), in the hope she will get over her ex, but is constantly failing and succumbing to her urges.

You can either:
1. Ignore the situation and continue seeing this girl without any emotional attachment on your behalf
2. Walk away and find another girl

I would pick option 2, as I do not have the time or patience for such emotionally unstable girls.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much drama. Out of sight, out of mind comes into play when chicks are seeing/banging other dudes. You know for a fact she's still hooking up with him. I'd be like, "I'm not touching you, you still hang with your ex and god knows where his ****s been lately". If you don't want a relationship, i don't see any problem with a Nuke. She's gonna go back to him regardless, I'd rather not get an STI through her from him.
This ^^^

She is banging her ex, you, and how many others she isn't telling you about.

By her own admission she is a liar. Next this one. Bad quality women don't deserve your attention

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score

Monday:
Saturday:

See?

Thougths?

You say you don't care about her but you want to complain. Okay let's delve into this issue:

She doesn't respect you as a man. Why? Because you don't act like a real man. How do I know? She talks about her ex boyfriend to you. That means you're also not that great of a catch to her. Think if you were "the one" how she would change her behavior.

2. You're also jealous of the other guy (her x), He gets to have all that real estate in that b*eey-itches (beyotchz) mind where as you're just a f*ck boy to her. That does suck also.

3. She calls you cause her boyfriend (the player and master) doesn't want her and only calls her to ****/bone/smash and she will break or be unavailable for a date with YOU. He comes around like a true player every once in a while to tighten up that p*ssy and mind. YOU hussle to hangout in hopes of getting some p*ssy. (Yes she calls you every day to keep your mind tuned up to her bandwidth) Who is in control here? From the jump you came in just wanting f*ck right. She let you know subtly that you would be sharing the p*vssy. If you think you're the only 1 then I hope that continues to work for you.

4. Her behavior actually does bother you even though you say you don't care about her so YOU have the most invested it seems. You want to understand why she is addicted to him. Why she always brings him up in your presence. Well because she can! That "player" obviously got up into her had so that she is not only well p*ssy f*cked but also well mind f*cked as well.

Here is what sucks. You're in a friends with benefits thing and it sucks when one party wants to start whining. The way you start is the way you finish. YOU started weak instead of coming in like a master and owning that p*ssy or I should say mind with that I juzz wanna bone stuff. So that is the way it is. Get over it.

To start to complain now would just ruin it.

Last edited: