Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You'll never get this p@ssy Sal!

NoLimitDJ

Banned
Reaction score
Question. I had this younger woman I know text me a picture of herself out of the blue a picture of her bent over in her panties, smiling and giving the middle finger with the text: You'll never get a piece of this p@ssy Sal!

I haven't spoken to this woman in over a year and it was just through FB. Before that a while back I knew her as an acquaintance (we have each others numbers).

I texted her back saying wrong guy and she said no right guy Sal, stop talking sh!t about me cuz you never had a chance anyway. I like bad boys.

I ignored it but it got me wondering if she wants me to chase? She did look damn good.

NoLimitDJ

Banned
Reaction score
A picture is worth a 1000 words.
I hear you. But it's wank material bait. I think she wants me to chase her because her FB says single. She's the type that likes the high roller bad boys and I'm not that type. She seems crazy. She's very hot but I don't know if I would get involved with her even for a piece.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Chick is crazy and has a greater than thou attitude.

"You'll never get any of this glassguy"

-"who ever said I wanted it? I have all I want and can handle now. Not sure why you are even wasting your time messaging me."

Then go silent.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Attention Ho: "You'll never get a piece of this pu$$y, LL".
LL: "yes I know, because I don't frequent the street corner where it's sold at. "

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention Ho: "You'll never get a piece of this pu$$y, LL".
LL: "yes I know, because I don't frequent the street corner where it's sold at. "
Bat chit crazy attention ho. I'd stay away

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention Ho: "You'll never get a piece of this pu$$y, AS".
AS: "Haven't you ever heard of the law of supply and demand? The demand just isn't there, honey."

NoLimitDJ

Banned
Reaction score
I texted her back again today and told her thanks for the p@ssy pic it gave my phone a virus. Then she replied stop stalking me Sal!

She must have had a nervous breakdown at one point in her life cuz I don't know what she's talking about.

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why we told you to kick this loser to the curb. I had a similar situation once.. Cut the girl off from all communications and never looked back. Chicks like this are trouble and have 0 to offer anyone

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question. I had this younger woman I know text me a picture of herself out of the blue a picture of her bent over in her panties, smiling and giving the middle finger with the text: You'll never get a piece of this p@ssy Sal!

I haven't spoken to this woman in over a year and it was just through FB. Before that a while back I knew her as an acquaintance (we have each others numbers).

I texted her back saying wrong guy and she said no right guy Sal, stop talking sh!t about me cuz you never had a chance anyway. I like bad boys.

I ignored it but it got me wondering if she wants me to chase? She did look damn good.

She wants attention and another orbiter.

Best response to her would be "who is this?"

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you can play along dumb and act like you're being manipulated.. Then just disappear and flip the script around :D

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should have replied
"Thank God! I can smell it all the way over here...might want to do something about that..."