Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You'll never get this p@ssy Sal!

NoLimitDJ

Banned
Reaction score
Update: Just checked my FB and got two separate messages from her GF’s telling me to stop stalking her she doesn’t want anything to do with you? Should I even bother replying? This must be their idea of a joke. Has to be. I haven’t even spoken to these women in a while either.

Maggsgsr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't reply to anyone including her. Seems like shes trying to tease you, bait you, manipulate you and set your azz up. It's all bullchit. I'd block the attention seeking-trouble-makin 2 dolla ho/s and never look back. Problem solved.

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Just checked my FB and got two separate messages from her GF’s telling me to stop stalking her she doesn’t want anything to do with you? Should I even bother replying? This must be their idea of a joke. Has to be. I haven’t even spoken to these women in a while either.
Ignore. They are looking for entertainment at your expense.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should block all of them on your phone social media and wherever they have access to you. Throwing around the word stalking is not funny in this day and age. Make sure you are safe first and foremost

Maggsgsr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound advice. You have to steer clear of especially heinous hos like this

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question. I had this younger woman I know text me a picture of herself out of the blue a picture of her bent over in her panties, smiling and giving the middle finger with the text: You'll never get a piece of this p@ssy Sal!

I haven't spoken to this woman in over a year and it was just through FB. Before that a while back I knew her as an acquaintance (we have each others numbers).

I texted her back saying wrong guy and she said no right guy Sal, stop talking sh!t about me cuz you never had a chance anyway. I like bad boys.

I ignored it but it got me wondering if she wants me to chase? She did look damn good.
Post the pictures OP

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sal from Impractical Jokers??? Where is Larry???