Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You must create the opportunity with a woman if you want to get laid

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So many posters don't seem to understand this and wonder why they are not getting laid. It's simply because you are not creating the opportunity with a woman for sex to happen. It's really that simple.

You put yourselves in a situation where you are both alone behind closed doors. That's the most important step. After that, you have a 50/50 shot even if you aren't on your game. Women like to fvck too remember and if she is in the mood, and you happen to be the one that is in front of her...well...you get the gist. Obviously if you ARE on your game your close rate will be much higher.

One of the easiest ways that I accomplish this is just inviting them over to cook with me. Note I said WITH. I'm not cooking for them, they are an active participant. If you don't have cooking skills you should learn some basic ones. There is so much opportunity for flirting in the kitchen...butt grabs, sneak up from behind neck kisses, makeout sessions while you pin her against the counter, etc...

Sex literally starts in the kitchen when they come over...by the time dinner is over they are so wound up and hot and bothered from the things done while cooking that most of the time I don't need to do anything other than just sit down on the couch and they follow and basically just start making out with me. Once I didn't even have to do that, she was so ready to go I ****ed her in the kitchen while we were still cooking.

But you have to actively put yourself in the position for sex to happen. Too many guys wonder why they can't get laid but they never isolate the woman properly. No matter how good your game is, failing to get them alone somewhere you can escalate is a major issue.

I use the same pattern over and over again and it works pretty well... Date 3 invite them over to cook dinner. If they are into you they will be super excited and offer to bring things...wine, food,.dessert, etc... Let them...even if it's something small...it forces them to invest in you by going shopping, spending time looking for things etc...

During COVID times when nothing was really open, I was inviting them over on Date 1 and banged about 6 or 7 chicks like that. Wouldn't try that now, but back then they were going for it. Not going to lie, had a few awkward ones too where one of us weren't feeling it, but for the most part they went well.

So the lesson in all of this is make sure you create the opportunity for sex to happen behind closed doors. It's one of the most common sense things but something I see guys struggling with on here time and again.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heads up, you might want to change the "of" in the headline to "if"

svencandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. Reminds me of a blog I read once, cant remember the name of it though. Anyone?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Common sense really.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great post and a good topic.

It's good to invite women along to join you with whatever you are doing.

It's also important to remember a woman who is truly interested in you will make the isolation process easy. She will willingly come over or meet up to allow things to happen.

The cooking invite is a good example. What are some others?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many posters don't seem to understand this and wonder why they are not getting laid. It's simply because you are not creating the opportunity with a woman for sex to happen. It's really that simple.
The number 1 problem I've seen with not getting laid is not approaching enough in-person. It takes a lot of approaching to get laid.

The rest of the original post was focused upon situations when a man has already gotten the date. All of it is good and relevant but a lot of men aren't even getting to that point where they have dates where they can create sexual opportunities.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is a lot of good information in the OP - but I think it is putting the cart before the horse when it comes to what most men's problem is in getting a woman in bed. Most men's problems arise because they are not confident in dealing with women and asking them out in a seductive way. If you get a woman out anywhere -- public or private -- and you are able to seduce her, you can get her into a bedroom somewhere. The interaction (and/or date) doesn't necessarily need to start "behind closed doors."

I do like the tactic OP uses - but it is by no means the only or even "best" way you can go about this. For me personally, this tactic likely wouldn't work - I can't cook worth a sh1t. But that has never stopped me from getting women. Every man needs to find his niche - but the common ground all men need is confidence and charm.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will add two points to this post:

1. You must always give women the opportunity for sex by inviting them over from date number 1. Always invite them over under non-sexual pretense. It is not dishonest, it is what women prefer because it is part of their ASD. They know you aren't inviting them over to listen to the record you talked about on the date or meet your awesome dog. But they need that excuse to ensure that what ends up happening was your idea and not theirs. But the important point here is you must extend the opportunity starting from the first date. After some good conversation (an hour or two), that's when I extend the invitation. The reason this is so critical to do from date #1 is that a lot of women just want to have sex - they aren't interested in a relationship. They may have a boyfriend who dries them up and they are craving real sex. They may be broken and unable to be in a relationship but still want sex. They could have just had a breakup and are looking for some rebound sex. They might be about to leave on a month long trip or move out of state and don't want a relationship but still want sex. So many reasons. But just know that contrary to societal brainwashing, many women just want a one night stand with a guy who has pushed her buttons. If you are on this forum and know RP, you can be that guy. It can come as a shock to you when it first starts happening to you (because you have learned game and ensured you create the opportunity), but it further opens your understanding of women, what they want, and what drives them. So many guys don't create the opportunity because they assume the girl doesn't want to, or doesn't want to "yet." Let HER decide that. Not you. And you do this by creating the opportunity from date #1. She will not be offended by your offer even if she isn't interested (so long as you use non-sexual pretenses). Even a good DJ can't always tell 100% for sure if a woman is ready for sex. Yes the better you get, the higher chance you will have of knowing, but there is an easier way: Eliminate the wondering and guessing by simply creating the opportunity. Done.

2. Women are funny. When a woman decides that she wants to fvck you and is now ready to do it, for some reason, she thinks you are fully aware of this (even if you are not). If a woman decides in her brain that she is ready and you do NOT create the opportunity on THAT date, she will often be offended and will ghost you. It's silly but it's how they work. Another reason you must always create the opportunity whether you think she is ready or not.

Thinking back to my early RP days, I can remember multiple hot women who I'm now 99% certain wanted to bang me on the first date but ghosted me after because I failed to create the opportunity. And I also had some women decline my second date invite by saying things like, "I'm feeling relationship vibes and I'm just not in a place for a relationship right now. Take care," to me as well. Cringe worthy stuff. I remember one girl who I made out with 15 mins into our first date. Everything about this girl oozed extremely high interest from her eye-fvcking me just prior to my cold approach, to her flexibility in date scheduling, to her ensuring she looked good for me on the date and wore a dress, to the long smiling google-eyed conversation, to her response to my touch, to her making out with me 15 mins into the date. She just gazed at me like I was a god. The date went great but I didn't create the opportunity for sex and the good-bye part of the date (which I ended) suddenly felt oddly awkward since everything else had gone so well. She ghosted me after that date. What a missed opportunity.

One more thing about women - It is often preached here that all women are out there having sex. This is actually not true. I have dated a handful of really hot women who frequently went many months without sex. There can be many reasons for this. Some of them have problems that prevent them from being in a relationship, and very few men out there who don't act like D-bags know how to properly push a woman's buttons and get them into bed. Since these women will reject men who put out relationship vibes (which is most men) and they will also reject D-bags who are too aggressive and overt in their operation, these women become best friends with their vibrators. There are also women who are overly picky to the point of ONLY accepting offers from men who are many leagues above their own SMV. I dated a beautiful German girl like this for a short while. While I was probably within a point or two of her SMV, she saw me as much higher because of my game. Why do I mention all this? Because again, there are many women out there who aren't fvcking and want to, quickly, but you must give them the opportunity.

When I finally made up my mind to give the opportunity 100% of the time from the first date forward, I can't tell you how shocked I was at the number of women who wanted to fvck me on the first date - it was about one in three. I'm not a Chad. This is not a brag. This can be YOUR experience too if you simply ensure you can always provide the opportunity. Ensure your place is clean. Have some justifications for the invitation ready. Have the logistics on how to get there ready as well.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Once the opportunity is seized and she's in your bed, make sure to give her the Bowling Ball grip.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. You must always give women the opportunity for sex by inviting them over from date number 1. Always invite them over under non-sexual pretense. It is not dishonest, it is what women prefer because it is part of their ASD. They know you aren't inviting them over to listen to the record you talked about on the date or meet your awesome dog. But they need that excuse to ensure that what ends up happening was your idea and not theirs. But the important point here is you must extend the opportunity starting from the first date. After some good conversation (an hour or two), that's when I extend the invitation. The reason this is so critical to do from date #1 is that a lot of women just want to have sex - they aren't interested in a relationship. They may have a boyfriend who dries them up and they are craving real sex. They may be broken and unable to be in a relationship but still want sex. They could have just had a breakup and are looking for some rebound sex. They might be about to leave on a month long trip or move out of state and don't want a relationship but still want sex. So many reasons. But just know that contrary to societal brainwashing, many women just want a one night stand with a guy who has pushed her buttons. If you are on this forum and know RP, you can be that guy. It can come as a shock to you when it first starts happening to you (because you have learned game and ensured you create the opportunity), but it further opens your understanding of women, what they want, and what drives them. So many guys don't create the opportunity because they assume the girl doesn't want to, or doesn't want to "yet." Let HER decide that. Not you. And you do this by creating the opportunity from date #1. She will not be offended by your offer even if she isn't interested (so long as you use non-sexual pretenses). Even a good DJ can't always tell 100% for sure if a woman is ready for sex. Yes the better you get, the higher chance you will have of knowing, but there is an easier way: Eliminate the wondering and guessing by simply creating the opportunity. Done.

2. Women are funny. When a woman decides that she wants to fvck you and is now ready to do it, for some reason, she thinks you are fully aware of this (even if you are not). If a woman decides in her brain that she is ready and you do NOT create the opportunity on THAT date, she will often be offended and will ghost you. It's silly but it's how they work. Another reason you must always create the opportunity whether you think she is ready or not.

Thinking back to my early RP days, I can remember multiple hot women who I'm now 99% certain wanted to bang me on the first date but ghosted me after because I failed to create the opportunity. And I also had some women decline my second date invite by saying things like, "I'm feeling relationship vibes and I'm just not in a place for a relationship right now. Take care," to me as well. Cringe worthy stuff. I remember one girl who I made out with 15 mins into our first date. Everything about this girl oozed extremely high interest from her eye-fvcking me just prior to my cold approach, to her flexibility in date scheduling, to her ensuring she looked good for me on the date and wore a dress, to the long smiling google-eyed conversation, to her response to my touch, to her making out with me 15 mins into the date. She just gazed at me like I was a god. The date went great but I didn't create the opportunity for sex and the good-bye part of the date (which I ended) suddenly felt oddly awkward since everything else had gone so well. She ghosted me after that date. What a missed opportunity.

One more thing about women - It is often preached here that all women are out there having sex. This is actually not true. I have dated a handful of really hot women who frequently went many months without sex. There can be many reasons for this. Some of them have problems that prevent them from being in a relationship, and very few men out there who don't act like D-bags know how to properly push a woman's buttons and get them into bed. Since these women will reject men who put out relationship vibes (which is most men) and they will also reject D-bags who are too aggressive and overt in their operation, these women become best friends with their vibrators. There are also women who are overly picky to the point of ONLY accepting offers from men who are many leagues above their own SMV. I dated a beautiful German girl like this for a short while. While I was probably within a point or two of her SMV, she saw me as much higher because of my game. Why do I mention all this? Because again, there are many women out there who aren't fvcking and want to, quickly, but you must give them the opportunity.

When I finally made up my mind to give the opportunity 100% of the time from the first date forward, I can't tell you how shocked I was at the number of women who wanted to fvck me on the first date - it was about one in three. I'm not a Chad. This is not a brag. This can be YOUR experience too if you simply ensure you can always provide the opportunity. Ensure your place is clean. Have some justifications for the invitation ready. Have the logistics on how to get there ready as well.
Good post. If a woman wants to fvck and you fail to do that you can be sure you have missed your chance forever about 90% of the time (maybe even higher). With women who are in this mindset you have to have a killer instinct when it comes to taking every opportunity presented. And a woman will very rarely overtly let you know this - it is up to you as the man to be able to read her body language to know you have the green light.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would be very keen to hear more about how you’ve done this in the past. Do you have any posts where you describe this with examples perhaps? Sounds very true and something that I am less good at, which is why 9/10 girls I end up with wants a relationship with me, as I send STRONG relationship vibes for whatever reason…

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I've both done this and haven't done this in post 1...it doesn't seem to have made a difference in my hit rate which is probably somewhere around 50 women or so in the past 6 years(2.5 years I was in a relationship with 2 separate women where they were the only ones I banged), so realistically it's about 45+ in 3.5 years. Not a crazy amount but pretty decent to have a good idea.

Now, could I have maybe had a few more bangs if I invited more over on Date 1? Probably, but probably not significantly more.

Actually now that I think about it, I probably did lose one recently this winter... second date we were out having a lot of fun and around 9pm we were leaving a venue where there were games and drinks, etc and she asked where we were going and then said she was "down for whatever" and that she didn't "have anywhere she needed to be in the morning". Instead of seizing the opportunity to invite her back to my place where I likely would have banged her, we went to a place to shoot some pool and have some drinks where she was all over me, rubbing her ass on me and coming up to me to make out on a few occasions. Definitely missed that one...she was cute with a banging ass...oh well, live and learn. Only heard from her a few more times and she basically ghosted me when I offered her to come over and cook with me for a third date...the play was on date 2.

Also, had a time where I was out with this hot little Asian chick who just got off work at the hospital and met me out like that, original venue was loud so we went to switch venues and then got there and I didn't really think she was overly interested but at some point she decided she must have liked me because I noticed a distinct shift in body language and she started to touch me more, then offered to go out and change into some clothes she brought because she didn't have time to before or something to that effect. She came back in wearing a dress and looked super hot...ended up going in this little alcove in the back and playing darts and after the game she just walked up to me, pinned me against the wall and started making out with me. Then I said "Do you want to get out of here" and she said " Where do you want to go?" and since we were kind of far from my place I offered to just go get a room somewhere and she was really enthusiastic about it and said "Cool, let's go!". It was some really hot steamy sex...all because ai simply offered it to her.

Number 2 I definitely agree with.

I've lost 3-4 opportunities I can think of where for whatever reason I stopped escalating while they were stroking my c0ck after we were making out on my couch and we started rubbing on each other and I moved their hand to my hard c0ck over my jeans, then unbuckled my pants and let them go fishing...sometimes they ended up giving me a BJ, other times it just fizzled out with them stroking me and me kissing them until they just stopped...

None of those chicks ever saw me again after that. Once you get to a certain point, I call it No Man's Land, you either have to complete the bang or you end up being seen as a guy who can't lead them to sex which is probably the biggest turnoff you can give a woman. There is literally nothing that can save you at that point. You'll never see the chick again and likely get a text saying LBJF or that she didn't feel chemistry with you for whatever reason, do the slow fade or ghost you.

So basically the rule of thumb is anytime your d!ck comes out of your pants you better stick it in her or you'll likely not see he again after.

Last edited:

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
If a woman wants to fvck and you fail to do that you can be sure you have missed your chance forever
Good points barrister, but I disagree with this, in my experience women will want to fvck you even more if you don't fvck them.

I've strung girls along for months without fvcking them just because I'm a introvert and don't care for most social interactions(unless it's beneficial) or I'm just in a good mood and feel like being social, all they do is keep trying lol

I've even had experiences where my d!ck didn't even get hard(party/drugs/alcohol lol)
And they still stuck around, it's even happened with a girl multiple times, they still stuck around lol, girls are straight up suckers when they like a guy.

But yes, I agree with you're overall point.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is easy man, keeping the girl around is the hard part.

I have zero issue banging on first dates...we grab one drink at a bar then leave and I literally say "hey my place is right over there, wanna come inside?" and 9/10 they say yes and we bang. Sometimes I won't ask them if I don't feel like it that night, and I'll invite them directly to my place for the 2nd date and that works 9/10 times as well.

But after that, even if the sex is really good it's not uncommon for them to ghost me or lose interest in some way or another. Some of them will even text me that night or next morning saying they want to see me again then they ghost anyway.

Men are too focused on "just getting laid" and not learning how to interact with women naturally and maintain their interest and respect over time. Getting laid doesn't really mean much.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points barrister, but I disagree with this, in my experience women will want to fvck you even more if you don't fvck them.

I've strung girls along for months without fvcking them just because I'm a introvert and don't care for most social interactions(unless it's beneficial) or I'm just in a good mood and feel like being social, all they do is keep trying lol

I've even had experiences where my d!ck didn't even get hard(party/drugs/alcohol lol)
And they still stuck around, it's even happened with a girl multiple times, they still stuck around lol, girls are straight up suckers when they like a guy.

But yes, I agree with you're overall point.
There is dichotomy to what you are referencing and what we were discussing earlier in this thread. You are referencing a high interest woman just in general. Yes, they can be strung along for months at times without having sex and still want to bang. You are choosing not to pursue them. I was referencing (and I believe @oldmanofthesea was as well) when you get to a point on a date/interaction with the woman herself, she clearly wants to bang, and you fail to do that. The nuance is difficult to describe, but it isn't quite the same as just a high interest woman you choose not to pursue in the first palce. If you pursue her, she is clearly DTF, and then you fail to partake or choose not to, this generally results in them getting completely turned off. These women disappear.

I don't think this is the same as the whiskey d1ck examples. We have all been there. Not getting a hard on at the right time many times makes the woman think they are doing something wrong and so they go into overdrive trying to please you. That is different than actively making a choice (or failing to recognize the choice) to not fvck them.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be very keen to hear more about how you’ve done this in the past. Do you have any posts where you describe this with examples perhaps? Sounds very true and something that I am less good at, which is why 9/10 girls I end up with wants a relationship with me, as I send STRONG relationship vibes for whatever reason…
First thing to note, I see nothing wrong with 9/10 girls wanting a relationship with you (so long as you are having sex with them). A girl wanting a relationship with you just means you have presented yourself as high value, pushed her buttons, and gave her great sex. It doesn't mean you have to agree to the relationship. All non-committed "relationships" have a shelf-life. That's ok. My point about relationship vibes from my own past mistakes is that for women who do NOT want a relationship, you are going to miss out on sex if you follow the 99% male protocol of dating which is to just kiss her or hug her goodbye at the end of the date for multiple dates until the feel she is giving them a neon sign to advance sexually. That gives relationship-only vibes and for a girl wanting only sex, she will simply move on. Yes there are ways you can communicate to a girl you want a f-buddy instead of a relationship but I don't bother with that. If I'm having sex with a girl and enjoying time with her, I don't care if she wants a relationship or not. When and if what we have expires, so be it - on to the next.

I gave one example in the post you quoted of where I failed. Here are a couple of success stories. I have many more.

Was in Eastern Europe and saw a hot 23yo on the street walking. I cold approached her. Turns out she was a professional ballerina. We talked for 10 mins and I told her I had to get going but would love to continue the conversation over a drink. She said yes so we linked up on FB. I met a few more girls over the next few days so didn't end up getting back to her which, of course peaked her interest more so she actually messaged me through the app and asked if I was still interested in getting together. I said sure and gave her a time and place. We had some drinks and talked a lot. Talked quite a bit about music since she is a ballerina for a living. I moved us to a second venue for more drinks and made sure the second venue was within a couple blocks walking distance from the flat I was renting. I told her she should come over so I can play some of the music we talked about during our date on a bluetooth speaker I had at home. She agreed. Came with me to my flat, we listened to music, she did some ballet dancing to some of it. I showed her how bad of a dancer I was. Then we made out and it moved to the bedroom, had sex, and she stayed the night. I dated her for a year long-distance, seeing her every few months when I would fly there or she here (but it was not a committed relationship so long distance was fine). Got to know each other really well and she genuinely had never slept with a guy on a first date before me. Again, this is not a brag about me, it is simply evidence that proves how the right moves and creating the opportunity can lead to a lot more sex for you. Most guys are clueless and brain washed just like I used to be so they miss countless opportunities.

About a year ago I ended a relationship and took a few months off dating to catch up on me-things. My side business, hobbies, friends, and just being totally free and selfish with my time. When I was ready to date again, cold approach was too difficult due to mask mandates so I reluctantly got on OLD after not having used it in over 5 years. Quickly matched with 3 hot girls. The first one I took out to an outdoor patio brewery. We had beers and talked for several hours. We both had dogs and so I told her, "You have to come back and meet my dog, you'd love him!" She said sure. I had ubered to the placed so I asked her to give me a lift which is another good way of getting a girl to your house (ask her for a ride home and then come up with a reason for her to come inside once you get there). She came in, met my dog, we listened to some music, made out, and before you know it, I had my fingers inside her and was driving her nuts. Finally after a few minutes of that she said "I want you" so we headed upstairs, she stripped naked, and the second I put a condom on, I went limp. Too much booze is tough and adding a condom to it is a death sentence for me. She got frustrated and said, "You aren't into it. I can tell." I told her that wasn't the case, and it was the booze and she didn't believe me. Kissed me a bit longer and then left. I didn't initiate contact so a couple days later she reached out to me and kept wanting to see me. I had just found a better option so didn't end up seeing this girl again.

The better option declined my invite back to my house on date 1 and date 2 but accepted on date 3 and that's when we had sex.

I have had the same experiences, including the exact situation you mention above (too drunk to keep it up and then she chases me for weeks after while I bread-crumb her as I juggle my other options and decide who I want to spend my time with). However, even though you can string SOME girls along, you will still lose out on opportunities with many women if you don't provide the opportunity for sex to happen. Not all girls will chase you. Some want quick sex and if they don't get it from you, they will feel rejected and or move on to greener pastures just like we do, and because most women are used to abundance, they tend to be a lot better than most men at moving on.

Edit: Yes agree with @Barrister on his points.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I have zero issue banging on first dates...we grab one drink at a bar then leave and I literally say "hey my place is right over there, wanna come inside?" and 9/10 they say yes and we bang. Sometimes I won't ask them if I don't feel like it that night, and I'll invite them directly to my place for the 2nd date and that works 9/10 times as well.

But after that, even if the sex is really good it's not uncommon for them to ghost me or lose interest in some way or another. Some of them will even text me that night or next morning saying they want to see me again then they ghost anyway.

Men are too focused on "just getting laid" and not learning how to interact with women naturally and maintain their interest and respect over time. Getting laid doesn't really mean much.
Because you are creating buyers remorse in them by going for it too early and they feel guilty thinking you are just trying to use them for sex based on previous experiences, whether or not you intend to. There is a difference between what they think in the moment and what they think afterwards when they are alone.

In general most women I have banged prior to the 3rd date usually don't last more than a few weeks.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude, I’ve had the EXACT same issues lol. I’m working to get better at that as well.

I had a separate thread on this issue, but maybe some of the veterans on here can chime in about this issue too, again.