"You have beautiful eyes", what to come back with?

What should I say whenever a girl tells me that I have beautiful eyes? I've never been able to think of anything clever enough to come back with to a genuine compliment?

I've been told this a million times my whole life, but always go blank or say the cliche', "Thanks". I was at the grocery store a moment ago and got told the same thing from the checker at the counter. She said "they look like the ocean" or something to that degree. I wasn't really attracted to her so i just said "yeah, i know".

Darth

Master Don Juan
I had that question too awhile ago- I had been receiving that compliment a lot.

My standard response now is

"That's what my mom always told me." *grin*. "What's your name?"

romangod

Master Don Juan
"You have beautiful eyes"

............... "and they're undressing you as we speak". ;)

Cheers!

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
"Yes, the window to my soul leads to a gentle pasture where sheep graze quietly next to a crystal clear waterfall, the kind of place you want to get lost in...(i'd go on for like 5 minutes)" (you've got to look off in the distance and get lost in the moment)

"Did you just come up with that?"

"No, but i'm tired of just saying 'thanks'. What'd you think?"

Continue conversation...

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
"Thank you. Tell me more about me." :D

legolas

Master Don Juan
Any comment about a physical feature is NOT a compliment. You had no choice in the matter, you were born with those eyes. The key is to NOT come up with a wise-ass answer because you don't want to slip into an approval seeking mindset, you need to move towards a chooser mindset. If you were to read into their comment, you'll find that what they're saying is that they find you attractive.

You could say "Oh I get that a lot" and follow up with "What's your name?" or even "Thanks...(pause)...what's your name?" and start a conversation.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Effington

Master Don Juan
A smartass comment to a compliment sounds pretty arrogant to me. A simple thank you is always a good path to take.

Tenzen

Don Juan
I disagree with a simple thank you. It won't keep the conversation going, you kill it with just a thank you. I'd respond "you're jealous"

potato

Senior Don Juan
Whenever a woman tells me that I have beautiful eyes I just look her straight in the eyes, and smile.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Espi

Master Don Juan
lizardfloyd said:
What should I say whenever a girl tells me that I have beautiful eyes? I've never been able to think of anything clever enough to come back with to a genuine compliment?

I've been told this a million times my whole life, but always go blank or say the cliche', "Thanks". I was at the grocery store a moment ago and got told the same thing from the checker at the counter. She said "they look like the ocean" or something to that degree. I wasn't really attracted to her so i just said "yeah, i know".
While I think that your saying "thanks" may seem cliche, I also consider it a genuine response that emits confidence...you could probably use her compliment, though, to easily number close...here's something you might respond with:

"Thanks...I'm really flattered to receive a compliment from such a beautiful woman. Listen, I gotta go, but we should continue this conversation. How can I contact you?"

Espi

Master Don Juan
Daddy The Pimp said:
" Thanks " . No need to reply every fvcking thing with c+f response .
Agreed...I believe that a simple "thank you" shows that you are confident...I find it kind of frustrating when I compliment someone and the person replies, "Well, not really...I just got lucky..."

Accept compliments with a simple thank you.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Tenzen said:
I disagree with a simple thank you. It won't keep the conversation going, you kill it with just a thank you. I'd respond "you're jealous"
say thank you, then move the conversation forward on another thread, duh

and your response is trash. the girl gives you an IOI in the form of a genuine complement. you should be rewarding her to encourage her to keep the IOI's coming. a simple thank you does this. your wannabe c&f line doesn't

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
I don't get compliments on my eyes, I get them on my eyelashes. I still haven't come up with a witty comeback for that one.