Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You have beautiful eyes", what to come back with?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oops double post

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why waste time. She wants you if she's gonna say something like that? All you need is one sentence, and you're in the bed.

She: "You have beautiful eyes."

You: "No, what's beautiful is what these eyes are seeing."

She & You: Bownchicka-wawn-wawn.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Agreed...I believe that a simple "thank you" shows that you are confident...I find it kind of frustrating when I compliment someone and the person replies, "Well, not really...I just got lucky..."

Accept compliments with a simple thank you.
Exactly . And it shows insecurity .

It should be a simple " Thank you " but not a THANK YOU *looking down * * being intimated * . You should act like she said I LEFT YOUR NOTEBOOK ON YOUR DESK , and you reply with OK .That kind of thank you .

Also , no need to compliment back right after she compliments you . Its non sincere .

jinda007

Reaction score
Espi said:
While I think that your saying "thanks" may seem cliche, I also consider it a genuine response that emits confidence...you could probably use her compliment, though, to easily number close...here's something you might respond with:

"Thanks...I'm really flattered to receive a compliment from such a beautiful woman. Listen, I gotta go, but we should continue this conversation. How can I contact you?"

Cool response Espi. Though a simple 'Thanks/Thank you' exudes confidence.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think some of you guys are overreacting with the "Simple is best" ideology. Yes Simple is best, but if you are naturally C&F as i am, a response like the one i mentioned isn't strange, unexpected, or bad.

I'd say that yes, keeping it simple is the easiest and most likely to succeed way, but if your natural demeanor is one that is playful and funny, it shows much more confidence and comfort being able to say thanks in a whole different way.

Granted, not everybody can do it.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She: "You have pretty eyes"

You: "Wow, hittin on me already and I don't even know your name....." and let it develop from there

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She: You have really pretty eyes.
Me: Thank you. That's a sweet thing to say. Look, I can't stay and talk now, but why don't you give me your phone number. You can tell me more about my eyes;)

Or something along those lines. That would be my style anyway.