You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Do a search for the High School forum.Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
no diserspect to eternal.. he's a great mod, but ive never seen anything from him about getting women or advice of any kind. Not to say he doesnt know about getting women, just that ive never seen him say anything other than "Moved to everything else"![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I guess your now about to become an ex god of pimpin PRL...hahahaha!!!Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Hahahaha, you guys make me laugh!
Firstly, I am th GOD of SoSuave and I am the KING of 'Keyboard Jockeys - no one can take this title from me!!! If me and player S. (and other wise elders) were not here giving you manly counsel many of you young bastards would be receiving effeminate womanly advice, the same as those homos and hors who control the media.
We are undoing the damage of what a generation of feminist hors and homos, through all of their media outlets, have done to emasculate the male and make a hardened hor THE King of the household.
It is going to take more than 3,000 posts to clean up the carnage - maybe a lifetime. (PR_L pauses and checks his calendar) Yep, I have time!!!!!
CrazyKid, you are doing a good job moderating - Don't let others get under your skin! I envy you, I wish I had a woman by my side who I can remotely trust!! Only keep a woman If she is a 'keeper'!
"And that other guy?"Originally posted by Player_Supreme
DAM ALL THIS ATTENTION FOR JUST LIL OLE ME???
and that other guy?
You fella's shouldn't have!!! Now I'm blushing....
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
*Hears theme music* WOO!Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Eternal I knew you would. This is the funniest shyt I've seen in a long time. I can't stop chuckling. Thank you so much for putting up this thread.
I guess I must be part attention horr cause I do love it.
Who would of ever thought you and I from complete opposite ends of the game would be linked together.
Ok side kick back to the fun
As for my posts it's been there the whole time. Only those with real game can see game...you know what I mean.Originally posted by eternal
*
I'm just waiting for "Bible Material!"
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.