"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

You can't win if you don't play...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Here is the thing that will start this conversation off right:
Orbiting works.

Yes, orbiting is a perfectly valid strategy, if you have your life together... In fact, this is really all a guy has to do, simply allow himself to orbit... It is not a social gathering, it is a chance for you to orbit.

Will women make moves on successful men who orbit? Let me rephrase this question, is the sky blue?

The thing is, what makes women desire you, as an orbiter, is when you give them a taste of the lifestyle they can't have... Most will deny the taste, they'll refuse it, but in social circles, under the pretense of a gathering, she is subject to your lifestyle.

Orbiting is all about posturing, you can orbit successfully without ever saying a word, just inject your presence, let her see your lifestyle and she will come to her own conclusions.

If you don't have your **** together, you can't really orbit like that... But I'll tell you, successfully orbiting and having her do all the work, you feel like a King and other guys watching just stand there in amazement, because they know they can't do what you just did and more importantly, she knows it.

But yeah, I do agree, most young men on here, orbiting is a terrible idea
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
Important thing to remember is: "You can't win if you don't play"
and what exactly are we winning in this lottery? I know a lot of guys that thought they won something only to find out a few years later they were big losers. I want to play when i feel like it and on my terms when i do feel like playing.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
and what exactly are we winning in this lottery? I know a lot of guys that thought they won something only to find out a few years later they were big losers. I want to play when i feel like it and on my terms when i do feel like playing.
That’s what I do. What’s the issue?
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
the misnomer that you actually win something if you play. Life time of headache is usually what you win.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I tried pua techniques from 2015-2017 roughly. Approached hundreds of women. Tried routines, stacks, different openers, changed my entire wardrobe and got professional pua style guy to help me with it (wasting $300 on his fee and over $1000 on the clothes that got me no improvement in reception. As a matter of fact, I got better reactions from women when I dressed like a homeless bum and didn’t shower before I was into pua).

I remained a virgin till I decided to “give up” and do things my way.

If there’s one thing I can’t stand about pua is that guys often ignore facts on the ground and live in their theory and overly compensating macho “do approachesbro” bs attitude instead of working with an individual to help them develop the game that works for THEM.

Edit: I also hit the gym and went from 145lbs to 180 with 10% body fat. Still nothing when using pua **** tactics

Gym > pua
 
Top