Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You can't win if you don't play...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo guys, congruency has been a key tenet of game ever since I got into it back in 2007.

Can we stop the bickering? Obviously advanced game is about finding a style that works for you individually.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just get frustrated when I hear the same old advice I’ve heard for years. If I lashed out disproportionately I apologize. I still think if you’re giving advice to an individual, you should work with where they are at and that starts by understanding them. Otherwise advice is just rehashed and useless like the age old “just be confident”. To truly help someone, you gotta get personal and specific.

But yes, I try to help others by sharing my “method” if asked or in various other threads I share my view. But not being satisfied with my success keeps me looking outward rather than wanting to become a guru. I have become a guy who can have sex reliably with 5-6.5’s after being an incel for years. That was a huge accomplishment. But I’m after the dimes, so I can’t see myself as one who should lecture too much.

but it is true I made a huge breakthrough in my game. Lost my virginity and became a regular “player” to some extent.

mid call myself intermediary.
You got some good points. I think each individual handles that frustration differently depending on how they are being understood or misunderstood. It's always a challenge online with someone you don't really know too.

We can only try, and I do hope you find someone that understands you and can add some value to it.

Glad to hear about your improvements thus far and you wanting to further improve and not rest on the improvements you've made so far.

But remember, just be confident, lift, looksmax, heightmax, maintain frame, dismiss low IL, work on that jaw line. Lol

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got some good points. I think each individual handles that frustration differently depending on how they are being understood or misunderstood. It's always a challenge online with someone you don't really know too.

We can only try, and I do hope you find someone that understands you and can add some value to it.

Glad to hear about your improvements thus far and you wanting to further improve and not rest on the improvements you've made so far.

But remember, just be confident, lift, looksmax, heightmax, maintain frame, dismiss low IL, work on that jaw line. Lol
Lol great advice at the end there. :p

yeah it is super hard online. I do appreciate the intention like I said on my other thread. And I do hope I can help others as well as improve myself here

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol great advice.

yeah it is super hard online. I do appreciate the intention alike I said on my other thread. And I do hope I can help others as well as improve myself here
Man, I think we just broke some barriers. :up: Biggest thing with dudes is we can get over $hit. Women can't do that so much...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I think we just broke some barriers. :up: Biggest thing with dudes is we can get over $hit. Women can't do that so much...
Agreed. And I’m glad we have the ability to try and work things out and instead of “nexting”

Bros before hoes am I right?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I remained a virgin till I decided to “give up” and do things my way.
Out of curiosity, what "worked" for you?

I have a process that works with interested women. It works for me but its not for everyone. It took a lot of trial and error for me to figure out what works for me and what doesnt, all based on results from things I have done and focusing on the results. We have several posters on this forum that have done the same thing and know what works for them
100% on the money here, there is no one size fits all. Some things that work for certain women, won't work for others. The best thing a man can do is get experience, and calibrate accordingly. Too many guys in the "PUA" world never change and behave like automated robots.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
You get burnt out on women eventually and just need some “you time”. You get tired of competing with 50 other dudes who are more thirsty than you and are willing to simp, you get tired of putting up with the same **** tests, you get tired of thinking she’s into you and she completely changed within 24-48 hours and no reason or explanation or if she gives one it’s vague, you get tired of just talking to women, you get tired of having to put in so much effort for so little return. Like I said, it gets old after years and you find other things to do.
What exactly is the alternative? If you want something you gotta work for it.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of peeps on here lately just flatly giving up or not even trying. They do a lot of reading and armchair quarterbacking but hardly doing anything, fearing the unknown outcomes.

Important thing to remember is: "You can't win if you don't play"

So what if you fail? Failure is what makes you stronger and makes you grow. Without "actual" experiences, you're rehashed foolishness with stuff you only read about means squat and is actually hindering your growth. There are no guarantees in life. There are no guarantees that you will get laid or that you'll have a happy and everlasting GF/marriage.

So what if you get your heart broken multiple times? Gather yourself, heal, pick up the pieces and move on. Don't be a pvssy about getting hurt again. That is always the process to eventual success.

The ones that don't play will never win.

That's the bottom line. If you don't want to play, simply shut up and get out of this space altogether.

It's like you going to a carnival where you have to toss a ring around the red cones. You know the chances of winning are low but you still play it or you move on. You're not just going to stay there and complain to the worker there how hard it is or that it's rigged.

I attribute some of this mentality to single mothers. One thing I've noticed with single mothers is the amount of hand holding, nurturing, coddling, keeping their kids safe without letting them learn on their own or teaching them how to do things themselves. Everyone's a winner in their eyes, right? Everyone get's a medal for participation. I suspect some of these guys on SS come from single mothers and is used to that type of treatment in life which in turn rewires their brains to want to be protected and safe at all times and is expecting that medal just for participating.

I challenge everyone on SS to get out and do, rather than just analyze and sit there, sulking, complaining, wondering, etc.

Women are complex and there is no rule book or magic formula. There are so many variables and every situation is different. Every person is different. Go out there, do, fail, analyze, learn, grow, move on and figure out what works and doesn't work for you specifically.
thank you brother , i really needed to hear this today.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what "worked" for you?
What has worked for me is being very direct and sexual or direct without sexual but not much convo. Going for a meet asap when using OLD. Although I'm hitting one hell of a dry spell atm.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What has worked for me is being very direct and sexual or direct without sexual but not much convo. Going for a meet asap when using OLD. Although I'm hitting one hell of a dry spell atm.
Since you mentioned that you were naturally an introvert, I can see this method working for you. At first when I read your other post, I didn't realize you were naturally an introvert until you mentioned it later. Now things make more sense to me.

Keep at it brotha and you will eventually meet someone on your same wavelength that will compliment your introvert nature.
That 16personalities link I posted in your other thread has some good insights into interacting with people to maximize your personality type. It's definitely worth it to read again even if you've taken it and read about it before. :up:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you mentioned that you were naturally an introvert, I can see this method working for you. At first when I read your other post, I didn't realize you were naturally an introvert until you mentioned it later. Now things make more sense to me.

Keep at it brotha and you will eventually meet someone on your same wavelength that will compliment your introvert nature.
That 16personalities link I posted in your other thread has some good insights into interacting with people to maximize your personality type. It's definitely worth it to read again even if you've taken it and read about it before. :up:
Thanks, I’ll check it out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Can you post it here or direct us to it? I figured the different core personalities interacted in a certain way with each other.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That 16personalities link I posted in your other thread has some good insights into interacting with people to maximize your personality type.
I took that test you showed him. I got Virtuoso(ISTP-T). My goal isn't to change my game based on personality, but to change personality to fit more desirable traits. It seems more females are going to respond to certain personality types. Why not try to maximize those traits in yourself to have access to the biggest possible pool of females.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took that test you showed him. I got Virtuoso(ISTP-T). My goal isn't to change my game based on personality, but to change personality to fit more desirable traits. It seems more females are going to respond to certain personality types. Why not try to maximize those traits in yourself to have access to the biggest possible pool of females.
Be careful though. This is good for seduction and notch counts but will not be conducive in the long run.

Being genuine is the best course of action for any sustainability. However, if you're only after notch counts, mold yourself to whatever it is to seduce a girl.

Knowledge is power in whatever way you decide to use it. Understanding in yourself and in others helps you be at peace with why certain things happen in certain ways.

Naturally there's going to be certain personality types that's going to vibe better with you than others. These are the ones you should be targeting as it will be more conducive for success.