Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You can't win if you don't play...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of peeps on here lately just flatly giving up or not even trying. They do a lot of reading and armchair quarterbacking but hardly doing anything, fearing the unknown outcomes.

Important thing to remember is: "You can't win if you don't play"

So what if you fail? Failure is what makes you stronger and makes you grow. Without "actual" experiences, you're rehashed foolishness with stuff you only read about means squat and is actually hindering your growth. There are no guarantees in life. There are no guarantees that you will get laid or that you'll have a happy and everlasting GF/marriage.

So what if you get your heart broken multiple times? Gather yourself, heal, pick up the pieces and move on. Don't be a pvssy about getting hurt again. That is always the process to eventual success.

The ones that don't play will never win.

That's the bottom line. If you don't want to play, simply shut up and get out of this space altogether.

It's like you going to a carnival where you have to toss a ring around the red cones. You know the chances of winning are low but you still play it or you move on. You're not just going to stay there and complain to the worker there how hard it is or that it's rigged.

I attribute some of this mentality to single mothers. One thing I've noticed with single mothers is the amount of hand holding, nurturing, coddling, keeping their kids safe without letting them learn on their own or teaching them how to do things themselves. Everyone's a winner in their eyes, right? Everyone get's a medal for participation. I suspect some of these guys on SS come from single mothers and is used to that type of treatment in life which in turn rewires their brains to want to be protected and safe at all times and is expecting that medal just for participating.

I challenge everyone on SS to get out and do, rather than just analyze and sit there, sulking, complaining, wondering, etc.

Women are complex and there is no rule book or magic formula. There are so many variables and every situation is different. Every person is different. Go out there, do, fail, analyze, learn, grow, move on and figure out what works and doesn't work for you specifically.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried pua techniques from 2015-2017 roughly. Approached hundreds of women. Tried routines, stacks, different openers, changed my entire wardrobe and got professional pua style guy to help me with it (wasting $300 on his fee and over $1000 on the clothes that got me no improvement in reception. As a matter of fact, I got better reactions from women when I dressed like a homeless bum and didn’t shower before I was into pua).

I remained a virgin till I decided to “give up” and do things my way.

If there’s one thing I can’t stand about pua is that guys often ignore facts on the ground and live in their theory and overly compensating macho “do approachesbro” bs attitude instead of working with an individual to help them develop the game that works for THEM.

Edit: I also hit the gym and went from 145lbs to 180 with 10% body fat. Still nothing when using pua **** tactics

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mistake was listening to PUA's in the first place
That’s what your preaching. Nothing you’ve told me is different from the pua “advice” I got years ago and failed with. I was a virgin till I went rogue

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s what your preaching. Nothing you’ve told me is different from the pua “advice” I got years ago and failed with. I was a virgin till I went rogue
PUA's exists primarily to make money or they'd be doing it for free. When you have to pay something to someone, money is always the first primary motivation for them. There's a difference between snake oil and the real thing. You've probably been fed too much snake oil in your life so far.

Also negativity attracts negativity. No one can do anything for you if you are going to stay in the negative state.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA's exists primarily to make money or they'd be doing it for free. When you have to pay something to someone, money is always the first primary motivation for them. There's a difference between snake oil and the real thing. You've probably been fed too much snake oil in your life so far.

Also negativity attracts negativity. No one can do anything for you if you are going to stay in the negative state.
No when I say pua I mean advice from members of a pua forum like this one. And that negativity quip is bs because

1: I wasn’t negative when I began pua
And
2: ive had women come onto me HARD when I was in the most depressed and negative states in my life back before I went into pua. I had women approach ME and ask me what I was doing that weekend and stuff.

the issue here is you are giving me advice that I’m telling you hasn’t worked for me, but instead of accept it that maybe there are other ways (like how did I get laid if only your way works?), you are telling me I’m wrong and need to change by doing exactly what I just told you hasn’t worked for me. Talk about the definition of insanity

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No when I say pua I mean advice from members of a pua forum like this one. And that negativity quip is bs because

And
2: ive had women come onto me HARD when I was in the most depressed and negative states in my life back before I went into pua. I had women approach ME and ask me what I was doing that weekend and stuff.

the issue here is you are giving me advice that I’m telling you hasn’t worked for me, but instead of accept it that maybe there are other ways (like how did I get laid if only your way works?), you are telling me I’m wrong and need to change by doing exactly what I just told you hasn’t worked for me. Talk about the definition of insanity
All I said in my thread is to get out there and try. You can't win if you don't play. Is that not true? Do you want to go into monk mode and give up and not play anymore?

You seem to be letting your failures define you and rather than keep going forward and trying different things, you've given up and are playing the victim role.

Are you from a single mother household? Just curious.

I'm just trying to help forum members. If you don't see the value in it, simply move on. No need to complain about it.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I said in my thread is to get out there and try. You can't win if you don't play. Is that not true? Do you want to go into monk mode and give up and not play anymore?

You seem to be letting your failures define you and rather than keep going forward and trying different things, you've given up and are playing the victim role.

Are you from a single mother household? Just curious.

I'm just trying to help forum members. If you don't see the value in it, simply move on. No need to complain about it.
Dude you seem to be Ignoring the fact that since giving up on pua and going my own way I’ve gotten laid countless times.

What I hope to find here is how to take my “game” to the next level without doing what I’ve already proved doesn’t work for me.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you seem to be Ignoring the fact that since giving up on pua and going my own way I’ve gotten laid countless times.

What I hope to find here is how to take my “game” to the next level without doing what I’ve already proved doesn’t work for me.
You've gotten laid countless times yet you're still here b1tching and moaning? What's changed from before and now? Doesn't make sense.

Start your own thread about your own problems then. Don't litter my thread. Give other a chance to contribute something here instead of just complaining.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've gotten laid countless times yet you're still here b1tching and moaning? What's changed from before and now? Doesn't make sense.

Start your own thread about your own problems then. Don't litter my thread. Give other a chance to contribute something here instead of just complaining.
I do have my own thread where you tried to give advice then you wrote this thread as a passive aggressive way to argue with me. So I had to respond

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m still not entirely sure what the big deal is about participation trophies. Even as a kid I knew they were worthless.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I agree. You might go out and approach 100 girls and bring none home but that's still BETTER than staying in your room. Because at least the other guys has learned his lessons 100 times and he'll only get better after that.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I agree. You might go out and approach 100 girls and bring none home but that's still BETTER than staying in your room. Because at least the other guys has learned his lessons 100 times and he'll only get better after that.
Man, you summed it up in two sentences. Fvck you. ;) :up:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And

Let’s just be clear on one thing: this isn’t a “PUA forum.” There’s certainly some members here, “notch” guys, who give advice in that vein. But most certainly not most members. Most guys here are about the forest and not the trees — in another words, self-improvement to overall enhance not only your game but life in general.

PUA is worthless IMO. It’s more about faking who you are to get laid. Some techniques may be useful in a vacuum but this should not be anyone’s primary focus.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s just be clear on one thing: this isn’t a “PUA forum.” There’s certainly some members here, “notch” guys, who give advice in that vein. But most certainly not most members. Most guys here are about the forest and not the trees — in another words, self-improvement to overall enhance not only your game but life in general.

PUA is worthless IMO. It’s more about faking who you are to get laid. Some techniques may be useful in a vacuum but this should not be anyone’s primary focus.
yeah I should have been more specific. I just see that “be a social alpha” type advice as pua since it isnt me and hasn’t worked for me and isn’t who I want to be. If this forum is about improving yourself then cool, but that doesn’t mean I should have to conform to an extrovert “norm”.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Lookatu

Good thread.

I believe in part that what we are seeing is the up coming group of men that got a trophy for participation (reward for being a loser) and also a generation of people who cant handle someone telling them "no".
It is easier for them to blame everyone else for their shortcomings than it is to put in work to better themselves. Dating included.
They expect something for nothing.
They are part of the "woke culture" that believes they can do whatever they want without consequence, complain enough and get their way or simply say they are "offended" and watch people give into them.

It doesnt happen in the real world. You are either a wolf or a sheep. One eats and one gets slaughtered and the choice is totally yours as to which you will be.

It all starts with EFFORT. Success doesnt come without failure and effort is the motor to success.

Edison was asked how many times he failed at inventing the light bulb. He said he never failed, rather found several thousand ways that didnt work and found one way that did.

I have a process that works with interested women. It works for me but its not for everyone. It took a lot of trial and error for me to figure out what works for me and what doesnt, all based on results from things I have done and focusing on the results. We have several posters on this forum that have done the same thing and know what works for them.

None of us found out what works for us by sitting on our @ss and complaining how unfair the world is.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried pua techniques from 2015-2017 roughly. Approached hundreds of women. Tried routines, stacks, different openers, changed my entire wardrobe and got professional pua style guy to help me with it (wasting $300 on his fee and over $1000 on the clothes that got me no improvement in reception. As a matter of fact, I got better reactions from women when I dressed like a homeless bum and didn’t shower before I was into pua).

I remained a virgin till I decided to “give up” and do things my way.

If there’s one thing I can’t stand about pua is that guys often ignore facts on the ground and live in their theory and overly compensating macho “do approachesbro” bs attitude instead of working with an individual to help them develop the game that works for THEM.

Edit: I also hit the gym and went from 145lbs to 180 with 10% body fat. Still nothing when using pua **** tactics
I remember the time when PUA was pretty big about a decade ago. The seminars, bootcamps, "gurus", mumbo-jumbo lexicon ("peacocking", "bio-feedback", "negs")...it was all such an obvious scam. I feel bad for the guys who have wasted their time and money pursuing that nonsense.