SargeMaximus
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2020
- Messages
- 3,847
- Reaction score
- 1,943
- Age
- 38
Found all my relationships with OLDThat's pretty much OLD, it's designed to make money not help people find a relationship
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Found all my relationships with OLDThat's pretty much OLD, it's designed to make money not help people find a relationship
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
and what exactly are we winning in this lottery? I know a lot of guys that thought they won something only to find out a few years later they were big losers. I want to play when i feel like it and on my terms when i do feel like playing.Important thing to remember is: "You can't win if you don't play"
That’s what I do. What’s the issue?and what exactly are we winning in this lottery? I know a lot of guys that thought they won something only to find out a few years later they were big losers. I want to play when i feel like it and on my terms when i do feel like playing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I tried pua techniques from 2015-2017 roughly. Approached hundreds of women. Tried routines, stacks, different openers, changed my entire wardrobe and got professional pua style guy to help me with it (wasting $300 on his fee and over $1000 on the clothes that got me no improvement in reception. As a matter of fact, I got better reactions from women when I dressed like a homeless bum and didn’t shower before I was into pua).
I remained a virgin till I decided to “give up” and do things my way.
If there’s one thing I can’t stand about pua is that guys often ignore facts on the ground and live in their theory and overly compensating macho “do approachesbro” bs attitude instead of working with an individual to help them develop the game that works for THEM.
Edit: I also hit the gym and went from 145lbs to 180 with 10% body fat. Still nothing when using pua **** tactics