Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You can regain or "increase" height

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correcting hyperlordosis/apt corrects and regains your actual height so it's not temporary. I actually have both of these. I'm 5"10. 25 at night no shoes or socks spine compressed. My curve and apt is severe. I'm curious how much height I'll regain. My gut tells me 1.50

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can confirm that, I had some anterior pelvic tilt due to certain muscles being stronger than others.

While I worked on the balance on those opposed muscle chains I noticed that Im a little bit taller (altough 2 inches are way too much, maybe half inch).

Guys that work on their computer or dont train all their muscles equally should check it.

Also dont forget your head and shoulders posture, thats all connected.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can confirm that, I had some anterior pelvic tilt due to certain muscles being stronger than others.

While I worked on the balance on those opposed muscle chains I noticed that Im a little bit taller (altough 2 inches are way too much, maybe half inch).

Guys that work on their computer or dont train all their muscles equally should check it.

Also dont forget your head and shoulders posture, thats all connected.
How much height did you regain"?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not your height as an issue. 5’11 is above average height. You can pass as 6’ with good footwear. If you not pulling, it’s something else.
Yea average height in America is 5"9 its probably shorter I guessing they tested most people in the day time when their spines were not fully compressed

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is one guy's regime for growing taller, he went from 5"9 1/2 to 5"11 with his regime. Mind you he didn't have hyperlordosis or apt either

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much height did you regain"?
I didnt measure but nothing impressive, keep in mind my problem was not as serious as the picture and it was due mostly to my posture working at the computer.

Doing serious planks and more back workout already did a lot, I found out also that training back twice a week and chest only once was the best plan.

I dont necessarily train lower back while I plank and train abs well twice a week.

Right now if you stand up, pull your shoulders blade togheter and try to lower your shoulders, you will notice that a domino effect will put in a better position your pelvis too and the other way around, it all connected.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Don't know why you people r so obsessed with heights, I'm 180cm and have no problems whatsoever fvcking around in Europe.

Yes there's tall people there but there are far more people my height and shorter.

And most chicks are way shorter then I am or you are.

The things you incels could come up with is sometimes mind blowing.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status > Height.

jack-gleeson-und-sophie-turner-and-sophie-turner-1174045255.jpg

King Joffrey and Lady Sansa. Who's taller?

Who's more powerful?

Serenity

Reaction score
Back when I started focusing on my lack of success with women, posture was one of the things I did something with. I didn't have a medical condition, I could physically stand straight without issue, I had just gotten used to a bad posture.

Anyways, this was no gradual change, I intensively focused on it until it became my new default. Everyone I knew commented that I seemed taller all of a sudden and asked if had been growing or something. My previous posture was bad, but apparently not bad enough for anyone to notice the posture itself, I just seemed shorter than I really am.

Funny how big of a difference it makes. It would be one thing if just one friend thought that maybe I seemed a little taller, but almost everyone I know noticed it by themselves and commented on it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I started focusing on my lack of success with women, posture was one of the things I did something with. I didn't have a medical condition, I could physically stand straight without issue, I had just gotten used to a bad posture.

Anyways, this was no gradual change, I intensively focused on it until it became my new default. Everyone I knew commented that I seemed taller all of a sudden and asked if had been growing or something. My previous posture was bad, but apparently not bad enough for anyone to notice the posture itself, I just seemed shorter than I really am.

Funny how big of a difference it makes. It would be one thing if just one friend thought that maybe I seemed a little taller, but almost everyone I know noticed it by themselves and commented on it.
Your energy flows more with correct posture. When its hunched over it's closed off.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your pelvis is in the wrong position, your whole posture may be out of position as well. (… This is a big problem!)

It could be the one reason why you have so much pain and tightness in your body.

It may lead to conditions such as:

• Sciatica
  • Degenerative Disc Disease
  • Tight lower back
  • Disc bulge/herniation
It's more than height that's just the bonus more importantly it's health

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's in 4 inch heels
And that's just the thing isn't it. Not only does nature dictate you should be taller than a woman, it also puts them in heels to make it even less doable.

Nature loves to laugh at our expense.