Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You can regain or "increase" height

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
And that's just the thing isn't it. Not only does nature dictate you should be taller than a woman, it also puts them in heels to make it even less doable.

Nature loves to laugh at our expense.
I think those terrible shoes were designed to arch her back, jut out her derrierre seductively and hobble her so she can't run away.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's just the thing isn't it. Not only does nature dictate you should be taller than a woman, it also puts them in heels to make it even less doable.

Nature loves to laugh at our expense.
Men use to wear heels centuries ago, I don't know what heels had to do with nature? Women know they are short so they need to wear them to make up for the lack of height generally. Heels look sexy on women but at the same time it destroys their posture and is likely the cause for varicose veins

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That kinda bullsh*t leads up to guys considering surgery to have their legs extended like in this South Park episode. There was a guy (in the real world) who spent like $70k for a limb surgery in order to gain 6 inches. Completely ridiculous. He used the life savings he and his wife had been accumulating over the years.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check with a doctor or physical therapist to see if you have
1.anterior pelvic tilt. You could be losing 1/4 an inch to 1 inch depending on the tilt.

2. See if you have lumbar lordosis this curves the lower height of the spine and robs anywhere from half an inch to 2 inches of height

APT and lordosis go hand in hand usually.

Focus of On posture correction.

BBonus see if you have flat feet
Today I remember something I was told a long time ago when I was in my 20s. If you lift weights, you will become shorter in height. I don't remember if this applies to the body builder or just to the Olympics weight lifter. I never lifted weight. I chose to ride a speed bike and practice taekwondo.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That kinda bullsh*t leads up to guys considering surgery to have their legs extended like in this South Park episode. There was a guy (in the real world) who spent like $70k for a limb surgery in order to gain 6 inches. Completely ridiculous. He used the life savings he and his wife had been accumulating over the years.
Possibly but if you have hyperlordosis for sitting to much and apt you probably lost height. Stretching for an inch is possible my doctor told me personally. He was skeptical of anything over wn inch. The inch would be gained through the spine.
As for apt and hyperlordosis regaining height is possible through strengthing stretching certain muscles. The height is the bonus, if your spine is in that position too long it can cause nerve problems, back pain, disc degeneration etc.

Just here to help

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you watch the video closely, when he pushes him against wall to flatten out the lower curve his body height increased by my eye test 3/4 of an inch and that wasn't a full push just a gentle one

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you watch the video closely, when he pushes him against wall to flatten out the lower curve his body height increased by my eye test 3/4 of an inch and that wasn't a full push just a gentle one
Will upside down hanging get that 3/4"?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will upside down hanging get that 3/4"?
No need to, I have apt and severe hyperlordosis so when I fix it we will see. Stretching is different than correcting your posture. There is the stretching for an inch crowd and then there is hyperlordosis/apt and a tight t spine.
When I get that worked out I'll try some stretches like dead man hangs and others I linked. If your body can be an inch taller in the morning regardless it's possible. That's why doctors say only an inch when it comes to stretching that's it