Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You can regain or "increase" height

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check with a doctor or physical therapist to see if you have
1.anterior pelvic tilt. You could be losing 1/4 an inch to 1 inch depending on the tilt.

2. See if you have lumbar lordosis this curves the lower height of the spine and robs anywhere from half an inch to 2 inches of height

APT and lordosis go hand in hand usually.

Focus of On posture correction.

BBonus see if you have flat feet

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check with a doctor or physical therapist to see if you have
1.anterior pelvic tilt. You could be losing 1/4 an inch to 1 inch depending on the tilt.

2. See if you have lumbar lordosis this curves the lower height of the spine and robs anywhere from half an inch to 2 inches of height

APT and lordosis go hand in hand usually.

Focus of On posture correction.

BBonus see if you have flat feet
I need to go from 7in **** to an 18in ****. Please ask your doctor how I can gain some inches.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lumbar hyperlordosis (also known as anterior pelvic tilt) has a noticeable impact on the height of individuals suffering from this medical issue, a height loss of 0.5–2.5 inches (1.27–6.35 centimeters) is common.

For example, the height loss was measured by measuring the patient's height while he or she is standing straight (with exaggerated curves in the upper and lower back) and again after he or she fixed this issue (with no exaggerated curves), both of these measurements were taken in the morning with a gap of 6 months and the growth plates of the patient were checked to make sure that they were closed to rule out natural growth. The height loss occurs in the torso region and once the person fixes his or her back, the person's Body Mass Index will reduce since he or she is taller and the stomach will also appear to be slimmer.

A similar impact has also been noticed in transfeminine people who have weaker muscles in the lower back due to increased estrogen intake and other such treatments.[citation needed]

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lumbar hyperlordosis (also known as anterior pelvic tilt) has a noticeable impact on the height of individuals suffering from this medical issue, a height loss of 0.5–2.5 inches (1.27–6.35 centimeters) is common.

For example, the height loss was measured by measuring the patient's height while he or she is standing straight (with exaggerated curves in the upper and lower back) and again after he or she fixed this issue (with no exaggerated curves), both of these measurements were taken in the morning with a gap of 6 months and the growth plates of the patient were checked to make sure that they were closed to rule out natural growth. The height loss occurs in the torso region and once the person fixes his or her back, the person's Body Mass Index will reduce since he or she is taller and the stomach will also appear to be slimmer.

A similar impact has also been noticed in transfeminine people who have weaker muscles in the lower back due to increased estrogen intake and other such treatments.[citation needed]
I am 6'2". I don't need this type of stretching.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make no secret of my height insecurities..... I'm almost 5'11" and I still need to wear lifts in my shoes when I go out to get attention from females.....

I've tried every type of stretching exercise and my experience is that it isnt a permanent gain...

Your body will compress back to its normal height....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make no secret of my height insecurities..... I'm almost 5'11" and I still need to wear lifts in my shoes when I go out to get attention from females.....

I've tried every type of stretching exercise and my experience is that it isnt a permanent gain...

Your body will compress back to its normal height....
It’s not your height as an issue. 5’11 is above average height. You can pass as 6’ with good footwear. If you not pulling, it’s something else.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's also a drug you can take to increase height. It's legit but can't remember it's name

I think it works but relaxing the spinal fluid

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also height is getting more and more brutal and women are more and more picky about it

And don't forget that each generation is even taller than the last one

I work with teenage girls that are 5"9. They tower over even some of the managers