"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

You can regain or "increase" height

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Check with a doctor or physical therapist to see if you have
1.anterior pelvic tilt. You could be losing 1/4 an inch to 1 inch depending on the tilt.

2. See if you have lumbar lordosis this curves the lower height of the spine and robs anywhere from half an inch to 2 inches of height

APT and lordosis go hand in hand usually.

Focus of On posture correction.

BBonus see if you have flat feet
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Check with a doctor or physical therapist to see if you have
1.anterior pelvic tilt. You could be losing 1/4 an inch to 1 inch depending on the tilt.

2. See if you have lumbar lordosis this curves the lower height of the spine and robs anywhere from half an inch to 2 inches of height

APT and lordosis go hand in hand usually.

Focus of On posture correction.

BBonus see if you have flat feet
I need to go from 7in **** to an 18in ****. Please ask your doctor how I can gain some inches.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Lumbar hyperlordosis (also known as anterior pelvic tilt) has a noticeable impact on the height of individuals suffering from this medical issue, a height loss of 0.5–2.5 inches (1.27–6.35 centimeters) is common.

For example, the height loss was measured by measuring the patient's height while he or she is standing straight (with exaggerated curves in the upper and lower back) and again after he or she fixed this issue (with no exaggerated curves), both of these measurements were taken in the morning with a gap of 6 months and the growth plates of the patient were checked to make sure that they were closed to rule out natural growth. The height loss occurs in the torso region and once the person fixes his or her back, the person's Body Mass Index will reduce since he or she is taller and the stomach will also appear to be slimmer.

A similar impact has also been noticed in transfeminine people who have weaker muscles in the lower back due to increased estrogen intake and other such treatments.[citation needed]
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Lumbar hyperlordosis (also known as anterior pelvic tilt) has a noticeable impact on the height of individuals suffering from this medical issue, a height loss of 0.5–2.5 inches (1.27–6.35 centimeters) is common.

For example, the height loss was measured by measuring the patient's height while he or she is standing straight (with exaggerated curves in the upper and lower back) and again after he or she fixed this issue (with no exaggerated curves), both of these measurements were taken in the morning with a gap of 6 months and the growth plates of the patient were checked to make sure that they were closed to rule out natural growth. The height loss occurs in the torso region and once the person fixes his or her back, the person's Body Mass Index will reduce since he or she is taller and the stomach will also appear to be slimmer.

A similar impact has also been noticed in transfeminine people who have weaker muscles in the lower back due to increased estrogen intake and other such treatments.[citation needed]
I am 6'2". I don't need this type of stretching.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I make no secret of my height insecurities..... I'm almost 5'11" and I still need to wear lifts in my shoes when I go out to get attention from females.....

I've tried every type of stretching exercise and my experience is that it isnt a permanent gain...

Your body will compress back to its normal height....
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I make no secret of my height insecurities..... I'm almost 5'11" and I still need to wear lifts in my shoes when I go out to get attention from females.....

I've tried every type of stretching exercise and my experience is that it isnt a permanent gain...

Your body will compress back to its normal height....
It’s not your height as an issue. 5’11 is above average height. You can pass as 6’ with good footwear. If you not pulling, it’s something else.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
There's also a drug you can take to increase height. It's legit but can't remember it's name

I think it works but relaxing the spinal fluid
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Also height is getting more and more brutal and women are more and more picky about it

And don't forget that each generation is even taller than the last one

I work with teenage girls that are 5"9. They tower over even some of the managers
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top