"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Wow should I dump

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
this chick I was seeing passed some really big test. I sent her a video congratulating her. I just found out from her Tuesday morning....told her how proud I was of her.

Wednesday evening I get a text from her saying “I think I’m too much of a princess for you. You were the only one who didn’t say we should celebrate”

The thing is I was planning on taking her out this weekend. And she responds with “no I don’t want to go anywhere anymore”

I really lost my temper with her and flipped because she pulls this **** on the regular. She’s 26 and can easily pick up the phone like a big girl and call me but expects me to read her mind.

IMO she should of at least waited until the weekend to see if I was going to take her out.

I could probably get her back if I try really hard and drop some money on a nice gift but I’m ready to say **** it have a nice life....she’s 26 and starts fights over minuscule issues via texts
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Serious question.......how many more threads are you going to make about this chick?
 

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
How many chances does she get with you?

One more isnt going to fix things.
The issue is she never even sees it as her messing up. She sees me as the problem. She doesn’t communicate..she starts a fight...and sees me as the bad guy.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
I thought you said you was throwing in the towel in november?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
I thought you said you was throwing in the towel in november?
I did...she contacted me again we hung out everything was good. I’m on the fence I don’t want to lose her but idk if I can fully commit to her either
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
I did...she contacted me again we hung out everything was good. I’m on the fence I don’t want to lose her but idk if I can fully commit to her either
I'm on the fence with you, I can't tell if your a troll or just completely naive and oblivious to women and relationships, let me figure it out and I'll get back with you.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You're got to accept that she doesn't respect you due to your leadership failures.

Once that happens, it cannot be fixed and it's time to let her go.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
You're got to accept that she doesn't respect you due to your leadership failures.
What do you mean ‘doesn’t respect him due to leadership failures?’
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
What do you mean ‘doesn’t respect him due to leadership failures?’
Go back to his other threads and read it.

When a man loses frame = loses leadership.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
The post is in this thread. I’m not losing frame!
OK.[/QUOTE]

This is the same girl with the same issues regardless of how many threads there is.

Btw why the need to have 2 accounts ?
 

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
Go back to his other threads and read it.

When a man loses frame = loses leadership.
Not trying to brag or anything but I’ve ****ed a ton of women in my life. More than most guys. And what you say is true but not for all women. You can line 11 hot women up in a row...7 will like the cool player, the Don Juan.... 2 will like obsessive psychopaths, and 2 will like abusive *******s. You sound inexperienced tbh. Being a dj is effective for the majority but ever do everything right maintain frame and still lose the chick? Some women are into different things. Some hot women will even look for men with alpha physical characteristics and a beta personality so they can enjoy sex with him and slowly take his soul. Some women get off to it..some women are sick and enjoy hurting men. Bpd’s...usually very attractive, let me know how far you get with one being a player. You won’t...they need a host and an alpha dj is too strong.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Not trying to brag or anything but I’ve ****ed a ton of women in my life. More than most guys. And what you say is true but not for all women. You can line 11 hot women up in a row...7 will like the cool player, the Don Juan.... 2 will like obsessive psychopaths, and 2 will like abusive *******s. You sound inexperienced tbh. Being a dj is effective for the majority but ever do everything right maintain frame and still lose the chick? Some women are into different things.
Well, I have to say, for someone who has the experience he claims to have, I'm curious as to why your in the current situation your in now?

Why is she able to disrespect you and treat you poorly, you leave, then all she has to do is "talk" to you and everything is ok again, then she goes back to treating you like sh!t and you fall for it over and over and over again.......

Care to explain?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
Well, I have to say, for someone who has the experience he claims to have, I'm curious as to why your in the current situation your in now?

Why is she able to disrespect you and treat you poorly, you leave, then all she has to do is "talk" to you and everything is ok again, then she goes back to treating you like sh!t and you fall for it over and over and over again.......

Care to explain?
I do like her but also I would say a Lack of plates my brother. Around six months ago my job took over my life. And acquiring new plates takes free time. Gaming and meeting women takes time. I get out once a week if I’m lucky these days.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Not trying to brag or anything but I’ve ****ed a ton of women in my life. More than most guys. And what you say is true but not for all women. You can line 11 hot women up in a row...7 will like the cool player, the Don Juan.... 2 will like obsessive psychopaths, and 2 will like abusive *******s. You sound inexperienced tbh. Being a dj is effective for the majority but ever do everything right maintain frame and still lose the chick? Some women are into different things. Some hot women will even look for men with alpha physical characteristics and a beta personality so they can enjoy sex with him and slowly take his soul. Some women get off to it..some women are sick and enjoy hurting men. Bpd’s...usually very attractive, let me know how far you get with one being a player. You won’t...they need a host and an alpha dj is too strong.
I was being diplomatic just now. So here's the truth;

Any man who has a modicum of experience with women knows what you're posted is pure BS.

You're more then likely to never had more then 4 women in ur entire existence.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Not trying to brag or anything but I’ve ****ed a ton of women in my life. More than most guys. And what you say is true but not for all women. You can line 11 hot women up in a row...7 will like the cool player, the Don Juan.... 2 will like obsessive psychopaths, and 2 will like abusive *******s. You sound inexperienced tbh. Being a dj is effective for the majority but ever do everything right maintain frame and still lose the chick? Some women are into different things. Some hot women will even look for men with alpha physical characteristics and a beta personality so they can enjoy sex with him and slowly take his soul. Some women get off to it..some women are sick and enjoy hurting men. Bpd’s...usually very attractive, let me know how far you get with one being a player. You won’t...they need a host and an alpha dj is too strong.
It sounds like you'll act like a little bich if it keeps a hot woman around. Betas might occasionally get certain girls but they will never be happy.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
I do like her but also I would say a Lack of plates my brother. Around six months ago my job took over my life. And acquiring new plates takes free time. Gaming and meeting women takes time. I get out once a week if I’m lucky these days.
No need to put up with this women, move on until you find new plates, acquiring new plates might take some time but you're self respect comes first.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top