Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow should I dump

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A crazy person will have extreme mood swings multiple times a day.

And i seriously doubt a normal man would enter into any relationship with a crazy eyed woman.

I've been with crazy women, plenty of men been with those, it was a choice I made to have fun with crazies but it was always short lived. No man has the emotional capacity to even keep up with a normal woman much less with a crazy eyed one.

On the other hand, normal women craziness is expected and should be deemed normal.

All women are crazy to men. Would men buy/use shoes with heels 4 inches high? That's crazy.
Would men buy/use handbags that some cost to the tune of a million dollars ? That's crazy.
Let's not forget that incessant craziness to go shopping.
Most if not all what a woman does is crazy by men's standards, that doesn't mean she's crazy, that's just being a woman.
Yep all crazy , but thats normal

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this chick I was seeing passed some really big test. I sent her a video congratulating her. I just found out from her Tuesday morning....told her how proud I was of her.

Wednesday evening I get a text from her saying “I think I’m too much of a princess for you. You were the only one who didn’t say we should celebrate”

The thing is I was planning on taking her out this weekend. And she responds with “no I don’t want to go anywhere anymore”

I really lost my temper with her and flipped because she pulls this **** on the regular. She’s 26 and can easily pick up the phone like a big girl and call me but expects me to read her mind.

IMO she should of at least waited until the weekend to see if I was going to take her out.

I could probably get her back if I try really hard and drop some money on a nice gift but I’m ready to say **** it have a nice life....she’s 26 and starts fights over minuscule issues via texts
26 is 4yrs from 30. #next

R

Ranger

this chick I was seeing passed some really big test. I sent her a video congratulating her. I just found out from her Tuesday morning....told her how proud I was of her.

Wednesday evening I get a text from her saying “I think I’m too much of a princess for you. You were the only one who didn’t say we should celebrate”

The thing is I was planning on taking her out this weekend. And she responds with “no I don’t want to go anywhere anymore”

I really lost my temper with her and flipped because she pulls this **** on the regular. She’s 26 and can easily pick up the phone like a big girl and call me but expects me to read her mind.

IMO she should of at least waited until the weekend to see if I was going to take her out.

I could probably get her back if I try really hard and drop some money on a nice gift but I’m ready to say **** it have a nice life....she’s 26 and starts fights over minuscule issues via texts
It was you who failed the test. Lol
Wrong reaction. Princesses require spankings or they will run right over you.
She started a fake pouting by saying...”no I don’t want to go out anymore anywhere.”

I actually kind of like fukking princesses. It’s just a game Captain.

You handle pouting with sexual punishment intentions and ideas. Planting seeds.
Try this....
“Yeah, you’re right. I would just end up spending too much time spanking you and having you to make it up to me.”

I used this exact line on the princess I’m seeing now. A FWB. It’s feather disgusting, the princess thing, but it’s just her survival model and it weeds out soooo many guys. You have to be a black knight if you want to play with her.

Princesses have a little bit of soft B-D-S-M in them. Sometimes hard core. Don’t ask me how I know this. It’s just instinct in me I guess.

Her whole life she got away with that princess stuff. She expects you to force her against the wall face first and pull her a$$ onto the erection in your jeans.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The game has not changed, women have not changed, some of you guys are just not all that attractive and blaim women and mental illness.

Girl treats a guy like sh!t and the guy blames the girl, lmaooo
Wtf is this ****?

The game has changed. Social media and tinder is a example of that.

This is as bad as Steve the Dean, married dating coach lol saying how easy game is when this dude checked out of the game before the first computer was ever made.

RooshV has been killing game for over 20YRS. Do you think he would say game as well as women haven't changed?

A lot of dudes haven't seen a vagina before but has a opinion of game.

R

Ranger

The issue is she never even sees it as her messing up. She sees me as the problem. She doesn’t communicate..she starts a fight...and sees me as the bad guy.
Do you know what this means? This is a serious question.

R

Ranger

Just in case he is not getting it

NEXT!!!!!
Indeed. Lol

When a woman becomes critical of you, it means she’s already sucking someone else.

This is criminology 101. The guilty party always accuses the other of their very own crimes against the target.
It’s a very simple concept. She does the act (sucking someone else), she knows she should have ended it before but on impulse she didn’t.
Now if she lessens him...she is now justified. Lol

The book of justifications was published by women and it’s 10” thick and leather bound.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Wtf is this ****?

The game has changed. Social media and tinder is a example of that.

This is as bad as Steve the Dean, married dating coach lol saying how easy game is when this dude checked out of the game before the first computer was ever made.

RooshV has been killing game for over 20YRS. Do you think he would say game as well as women haven't changed?

A lot of dudes haven't seen a vagina before but has a opinion of game.
Nothing has changed........

Just the same ol average guys getting treated poorly by women, same sh!t that's always been going on.

If you know, you know.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just in case he is not getting it

NEXT!!!!!
Its about high interest. I don't comprehend OP getting emo and angry.

Be busy getting more baeeeees.

The reframe is that sge might be too old for you.

Some skank was mad at me and asked if i was 21. I told her thats the targeted demographic of women i pursue. You mad?

Troll harder OP. Not doing it right..

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some skank was mad at me and asked if i was 21. I told her thats the targeted demographic of women i pursue. You mad?
Best anwser ever lol

Also i dont blame Marty for checking chicks,.
Thats his mom he is with lolllll