Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow should I dump

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm calling BS. You would never stand for such behavior if you ever had more options
Life changes my friend. I was a personal trainer for years at a big time gym with models everywhere. Meeting hot women that would become my clients every day was the norm. Wasn’t making enough money so I Made a career switch...while I make more money now I don’t get the same day to day interaction with hot women. Might run into one hot girl a week at a coffee shop if I’m lucky. For years it was every day

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was being diplomatic just now. So here's the truth;

Any man who has a modicum of experience with women knows what you're posted is pure BS.

You're more then likely to never had more then 4 women in ur entire existence.
Couple questions for you.

Are bpd not usually extremely attractive?

Do bpd women go for the same type of guy that a mentally stable hot woman goes for?

If you take two equally hot women one that grew up with a loving father and the other none.., do you believe they will both go for the same type of guy?

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Do bpd women go for the same type of guy that a mentally stable hot woman goes for?

If you take two equally hot women one that grew up with a loving father and the other none.., do you believe they will both go for the same type of guy?
My ex won multiple beauty pageants and she made me miserable because I let her walk all over me. Having a hot gf is meaningless if you're in her frame.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

And now we're starting on the BPD route..

Dude just take responsibility for ur failure, blaming women is never going to help because you won't improve ur game.

This is just victim mentality. Don't be a victim.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
[QUOTE="flowtheory, post: 2598775, member: 140100]

Are Trump and captain55 the same person?[/QUOTE]

I just asked him what he meant in this thread and he told me go look in other threads. That’s a brilliant way to change frames!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
[QUOTE="flowtheory, post: 2598775, member: 140100]

Are Trump and captain55 the same person?
I just asked him what he meant in this thread and he told me go look in other threads. That’s a brilliant way to change frames![/QUOTE]

I posted exactly what's needed for you.

Which part you do not understand?

I will gladly explain.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Life changes my friend. I was a personal trainer for years at a big time gym with models everywhere. Meeting hot women that would become my clients every day was the norm. Wasn’t making enough money so I Made a career switch...while I make more money now I don’t get the same day to day interaction with hot women. Might run into one hot girl a week at a coffee shop if I’m lucky. For years it was every day
Excuses.

I own my own business and in my line of work, I interact mainly with men. Occasionally a few good looking women but it isnt the norm.

I still manage to date attractive chicks.

Sorry, but you are only providing excuses for allowing this ONE chick to treat you poorly. Thats on you dude, nothing else. You are total beta and have no frame.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is she never even sees it as her messing up. She sees me as the problem. She doesn’t communicate..she starts a fight...and sees me as the bad guy.
If she always sees you as the problem and you are always the bad guy then it is quite simple.

She is inflexible. She is selfish. She won't suddenly fly right.

Dump. Why reward a poor quality woman with your time who cant even examine her own behaviour. Just for sechs?

Plenty of other women to have sechs with?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is she never even sees it as her messing up. She sees me as the problem. She doesn’t communicate..she starts a fight...and sees me as the bad guy.
And you allow this, over and over and over again.

Wake up, she's expecting you to change and you are waiting for her to change. Neither is thing to happen. You can both stay together being miserable or break up and be miserable in the dating world.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And now we're starting on the BPD route..

Dude just take responsibility for ur failure, blaming women is never going to help because you won't improve ur game.

This is just victim mentality. Don't be a victim.
The thing is this. I’m not affected by it. I want genuine advice...is a woman that is hot, and sweet, but makes you angry as hell worth it? I don’t want to lose her, but idk if I want to commit to her. I know I can get her back if I really want to
Excuses.

I own my own business and in my line of work, I interact mainly with men. Occasionally a few good looking women but it isnt the norm.

I still manage to date attractive chicks.

Sorry, but you are only providing excuses for allowing this ONE chick to treat you poorly. Thats on you dude, nothing else. You are total beta and have no frame.
Lol ok brother. I’ve had plenty of pictures of myself and with women I’ve dated on this site.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
1. BPD not necessarily although obviously the ones we date and allow to get away with murder are. NPD almost always.

2. different guys for different needs but every NPD/BPD will date the traditional alpha a few times.

3. I think BPDs more likely to date down, NPDs date up then sabatoge.
All these BPD shiet is just an excuse because he's in denial, non acceptance of own shortcomings and wanting his laziness to be overlooked.

A man without much of a frame will take the easy way out and blame BPD (or anything) on women reacting to their nooberish leadership capabilities.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these BPD shiet is just an excuse because he's in denial, non acceptance of own shortcomings and wanting his laziness to be overlooked.

A man without much of a frame will take the easy way out and blame BPD (or anything) on women reacting to their nooberish leadership capabilities
personality-disorder.jpg

Just to say its not that common
Mental health problem is not a personality disorder

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The thing is this. I’m not affected by it. I want genuine advice...if a woman that is hot, and sweet, but makes you angry as hell worth it? I don’t want to lose her, but idk if I want to commit to her. I know I can get her back if I really want to

Lol ok brother. I’ve had plenty of pictures of myself and with women I’ve dated on this site.
1.- No

2.- Stop wasting both your time then.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The thing is this. I’m not affected by it. I want genuine advice...is a woman that is hot, and sweet, but makes you angry as hell worth it? .
If that was my woman, I won't get angry as hell, I'll calmly inform her that her ridiculous behaviour is unacceptable to me and my behaviour/body language will be dismissive.

And if she still continues disrespecting me, I'll then dismiss her completely from my life.

Is that hard for you to do ?

Glassguy

Reaction score
The thing is this. I’m not affected by it. I want genuine advice...is a woman that is hot, and sweet, but makes you angry as hell worth it? I don’t want to lose her, but idk if I want to commit to her. I know I can get her back if I really want to

Ok man. Keep putting up with it if that's what you want to do. 26 thread later I would assume you would wisen up by now over one chick but I guess not.

Best of luck because you will need lots of it.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you allow this, over and over and over again.

Wake up, she's expecting you to change and you are waiting for her to change. Neither is thing to happen. You can both stay together being miserable or break up and be miserable in the dating world.
The thing is I want to force her to change. She’s hot snd
If that was my woman, I won't get angry as hell, I'll calmly inform her that her ridiculous behaviour is unacceptable to me and my behaviour/body language will be dismissive.

And if she still continues disrespecting me, I'll then dismiss her completely from my life.

Is that hard for you to do ?
The thing is I a few months ago I was seeing other women on the side. I still do want to pursue other women on the side, but I want to keep her around. When she’s into me, I don’t really care. When she breaks things off, I want her back. What’s wrong with me?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 2065

Just to say its not that common
Mental health problem is not a personality disorder
A crazy person will have extreme mood swings multiple times a day.

And i seriously doubt a normal man would enter into any relationship with a crazy eyed woman.

I've been with crazy women, plenty of men been with those, it was a choice I made to have fun with crazies but it was always short lived. No man has the emotional capacity to even keep up with a normal woman much less with a crazy eyed one.

On the other hand, normal women craziness is expected and should be deemed normal.

All women are crazy to men. Would men buy/use shoes with heels 4 inches high? That's crazy.
Would men buy/use handbags that some cost to the tune of a million dollars ? That's crazy.
Let's not forget that incessant craziness to go shopping.
Most if not all what a woman does is crazy by men's standards, that doesn't mean she's crazy, that's just being a woman.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
The game has not changed, women have not changed, some of you guys are just not all that attractive and blame women and mental illness.

Girl treats a guy like sh!t and the guy blames the girl, lmaooo

Last edited: